Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper (1249 Views)

Ask For Ur American & Japanese Vehicle's Parts Including Bumper & Lights / What Is The Difference Between Bumper And Fender? / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper by Inception(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hi all

is it possible to get the rear lights, boot and rear bumper of this asian spec( I believe it is Toyota Aurion)

if yes then how much will it cost?

Pictures attached

CC. Gazzuzz, Autopartz

Re: In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper by TPound(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
ask chinedu in Block 7 or okey in block 24 or Godwin and Evans in Block 15 and 19 all in panamo market, LADIPO!!!
Re: In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper by Inception(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
TPound:
ask chinedu in Block 7 or okey in block 24 or Godwin and Evans in Block 15 and 19 all in panamo market, LADIPO!!!

Thanks bro for the heads up.

Pls can I get a contact?
Re: In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper by Inception(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2017
hallo
Re: In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper by Autopartz: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Inception:
Hi all

is it possible to get the rear lights, boot and rear bumper of this asian spec( I believe it is Toyota Aurion)

if yes then how much will it cost?

Pictures attached

CC. Gazzuzz, Autopartz

We have not handled any transaction of this nature before. Can't the parts of the 2008 Camry suffice?
Re: In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper by Inception(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Autopartz:

We have not handled any transaction of this nature before. Can't the parts of the 2008 Camry suffice?
thanks for your response. it is more like an 'upgrade' from the common ones i see around. so i wanted to know if it was possible to get them so i can 'upgrade' the rear of mine.
Re: In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Inception:

thanks for your response. it is more like an 'upgrade' from the common ones i see around. so i wanted to know if it was possible to get them so i can 'upgrade' the rear of mine.

I don't see this as an upgrade, I only see it as 'different'. It's a thing of personal choice though, but people in Asia envy the rear light of American spec Camry and vise versa. It is normal that when something is not common people have the perspective that it is better. Instead of this I would kukuma upgrade the rear light to 2010 which looks a lot better in my opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Body Vibrates After Replacing Engine Seats Rubbers With Bushings / Chevrolet HHR Or No? / Lexus Is 250 For Sale At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.