Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" (46867 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed / Banky W Shuts Down EME Records, Redevelops The EME Brand Into A Media Agency / "Timaya Gave Me House To Stay When Eme Kicked Me Out"- Skales Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by olofofonaija1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
He said

"Timaya housed me when eme kicked me out, gave me his pent house to stay that's where i recorded most of my debut album. Bad belle no dey progress"

https://mobile.twitter.com/youngskales/status/913768040340303873

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
That's generosity

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Deadprez: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is why God keeps blessing Timaya! God bless him more and thank God for you skales

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Abudu2000(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
But this skales badluck self too much oo.or is it that his village ppl are paying constant visits..he started with wizkid and nothing dey intimidating than to have your mates leave you behind by far...

Even with the help timaya offered his career is still fumbling,

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
But this skales badluck self too much oo.or is it that his village ppl are paying constant visits..he started with wizkid and nothing dey intimidating than to have your mates leave you behind by far...

He is way better than you even with his badluck. I dont know why people say shi. Someone that is doing well for himself n family and you are spewing trash.

327 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Abudu2000(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

He is way better than you even with his badluck. I dont know why people say shi. Someone that is doing well for himself n family and you are spewing trash.
bro no misunderstand me, I'm not a hater. I just said what I observed about his career. If he was yielding much profits for his label then why was he let go..last I checked banky almost refused wizkid leaving eme

Scales is a very talented guy and one of my favorite. His lyrics is vey tight, it's just that someone you like so much but him no dey go up the charts dey somehow joor

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by wh33z(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:

he better pass ur generations to come....aboki oshi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro no misunderstand me, I'm not a hater. I just said what I observed about his career. If he was yielding much profits for his label then why was he let go..last I checked banky almost refused wizkid leaving eme

Scales is a very talented guy and one of my favorite. His lyrics is vey tight, it's just that someone you like so much but him no dey go up the charts dey somehow joor

Oh, now i understand you but will you say Wande coal has badluck cos he isn't all blown like them wizkid n Davido now? Bro, truth is that even in schools, not everybody will come out with first-class and that doesnt mean they have badluck or they can't still do better.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by H2omaster: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
So Mr Eedris just Meshanu... Phem? Phem! See who Timaya help. You who you help?

If then born you well Eedris talk about Olamide or wizkid or phyno grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by yomibelle(f): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
first olamide
now timaya
tis good to show appreciation tho
buh methinks he's just insuring himself against claims of 'na me help u' in d future
even tho baddo no dey do like dat

btw, wat do i know and what's mai own?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by MrImole: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
You don't mean it.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Safiaa(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's better to.give than recieve. Your blessings multiply tremendously.

4 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why him dey sing like bird?

1 Like

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Our men are talking too much these days...

13 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by sKeetz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Oh, now i understand you but will you say Wande coal has badluck cos he isn't all blown like them wizkid n Davido now? Bro, truth is that even in schools, not everybody will come out with first-class and that doesnt mean they have badluck or they can't still do better.

Hahaha true,

And coming out with a first class doesn't guarantee your future

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by ibkayee(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Skales doesn't really have the IT factor, has some decent tracks though

6 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by mascot87(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Immature goat that's who Skales his. You don't need all this to prove your point. I now understand why he was kicked out, he doesn't know how to talk #spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Wristler: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
sad

Plenty things dey happen for this Naija oo...
Few days ago, he revealed, it was Olamide who paid for Shake body video, then this??

It's a good thing he endured and he's humble enough to share the experiences.

My concern is for the teeming youths who pay less attention to schooling nor learning a trade, but look up to these guys without any idea of what they go through.

17 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by flawlessT(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wahala everywhr
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
This guy self,I no understand you o,are you Saying EME no try for you? Even though you’re wack dem let you finish your time and dem no owe you any money,not having a house is your problem not anybody’s

8 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by mashcent(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
undecided
Abudu2000:

undecided[quote author=Abudu2000 post=60951242]bro no misunderstand me, I'm not a hater. I just said what I observed about his career. If he was yielding much profits for his label then why was he let go..last I checked banky almost refused wizkid leaving eme

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by lelvin(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na Buhari suppose host you na. In short, Buhari 's pant fall on you

14 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Ugoeze2016: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
TIMAYA trending today
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:

Scales is a very talented guy and one of my favorite. His lyrics is vey tight it's just that someone you like so much but him no dey go up the charts dey somehow joor

Ehh??
Lyrics??
You need to get your ears checked my nigga

8 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
olofofonaija1:
He said

una see wetin eedris the igbo smoker cause

everybody don turn open confession season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by free2ryhme: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
olofofonaija1:
He said

waiting for Tuface and wizkid for their own story

1 Like

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:

He is not arrogant, he is not egotistic, he is just telling you his reality. And I do not know why you prefer to victimize him. He is cool and open.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Kobicove(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Congratulations! grin
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by hustleranthem(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:

oga u r talking shit finally..all ur points r invalid because even with his dead career,he get money pass u..so what exactly is ur point? And also,its skales not scales!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake / Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) / Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.