Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (27755 Views)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Boy Engages In Physical Fight With His Father For Not Giving Him Money For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by MistadeRegal(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2017
I quit fighting several years ago and avoid it till now because each time I do I regret ever engaging in it as my eyes can't stop pitying the opponent after seeing them afterwards, though all were in self defense from bullies.
I wish I had never even see this post because it just brought back memories I've never wanted to ever remember.
Broke a guy's hand during a fight and next day he was in pop. Since then all his friends avoid me like I can't tell.
Next, another attacked me with his friends, my kick hit his neck and down he went. I thought he was gonna die because of the way he twisted. But after everyone rushed him he revived and ran away leading his pride. He still came back days after with same friends of his, try to settle and make friends with me but I just had to rebuff him.
Since then, I have always been on my own. No friends, talks to no one, go my way and do my things alone.
Fighting makes no sense to me anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Op u should consider boxing or wrestling, u might b d next Mohammed Ali u know. > grin and make a lot of money
As for me, I remember singing salawu abeni's song "gentle lady ni Mi emi ki shey fighter ooo, kenikeni mase Pe Mi lo sibi IJA. cool
Gentle lady. lolz
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:27am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:
my first and only fight i was in primary 4

back then there was a boy who just loved using his pen head to poke my ass from behind i complained to my teacher and she warned him but he just wouldn't stop. still recall it was on a Friday i sat on my desk after P.E doing my homework (I was a nerd so i preferred just getting done with any work so can face home lessons) he came in with his friends about 3boys and a girl .. he left them and walked straight to my desk and was consciously shaking it .. the rage in me eh I just forgot my five tiny fingers on his face he pushed me i fell but i was resilient i stood up and pushed him as hard as i could he staggered .. the fight started o
tho he tore my P.E uniform i succeeded in lifting him off the ground and hitting him hard on the teacher's table .. i was that angry .. i was declared the winner and my P.E uniform replaced by my teacher ..

Come let's fight biko
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by YesNo(m): 5:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Make we fight but please don't let me punch you. I work on my punch power with 10kg dumbells. punching with dumbbells in my hands. I don't think you would like to see how fast and hard my hands can go without the dumbbells.
hmmm. pure evil.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 30, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Come let's fight biko
abeg oo in fact you winin advance
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by engrMikemd(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Op u should consider boxing or wrestling, u might b d next Mohammed Ali u know. > grin and make a lot of money
As for me, I remember singing salawu abeni's song "gentle lady ni Mi emi ki shey fighter ooo, kenikeni mase Pe Mi lo sibi IJA. cool
Spot on
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Encoreunltd(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2017
waywardpikin:
DISCLAIMER: Fight no good o! People dey from fight die. So if you fit avoid am avoid am biko to avoid stories that touch.

I've been in a number of fights in my life. Because of the way I look, people see me as easy prey and want to bully or take advantage of me. Unfortunately for them, I try my best to make them see the error of their ways. I will be chronicling the major standout moments in my life in which I ever got involved in a physical confrontation. In the immortal words of Kenny Rogers, "Sometimes you have to fight, when you're a man."

JSS3

1ST FIGHT
I grew up a butty boy until JSS3 in boarding school when I found out the true meaning of life. This guy, Olumide, was lying down on my bed during Saturday inspection so I asked him to get off my bed o, after all he had his own. Na so the guy jump down gimme beta blow for face (based on terminator wey him be), asking me what right I had to ask him such a question. My mate o! On top my own bed! He asked me to say it again if dem born me well. Of course, I asked him off my bed again and the chairman proceeded to give me the beating of my life. He beat me oooo... Goodness God! He beat the sh!t out of me, leaving me wondering if there was any justice in this world at all. Needless to say, I will never forget that day till the day I die. He beat shege comot for my head that day. I had never thrown a punch before, never been in a fight before, so I promised myself that such a thing will never happen to me again and that I'll always defend myself no matter what. Naturally, I'm never a bully or an aggressor. I took a keen interest in fighting, watching, learning, even practising. That was what also led me to start working out, so I that if I give you a dirty blow you will confess that Buhari is a muslim.

UNIVERSITY

2ND FIGHT
In 100level, just like in boarding school, I was one of the youngest. There was this clique of older guys in my hostel who regarded everyone else as "small boys" for reasons best known to them. One of them, Chinedu, always used to talk down on me and assert his dominance any way he could. But I had observed this guy, I'd shook his hand, I'd gauged his strength, and I was confident that there was no was this guy could whoop my ass. I believe I was much stronger then, and I used to take body building more seriously then. Eventually our back-and-forth came to a climax one fateful day when he tried to prevent me from playing a game of chess before him, meanwhile I was there before him o. He scattered the game and I absolutely lost it! I cursed, insulted, waka-ed the bas.tard as the room fell silent watching me verbally assault one of the "champions". After I was done, Chinedu started laughing a wicked laugh, and everyone in the room started begging him not to do anything to me. That I was still a small boy, that he should forgive me. ME? I was ready for anything. Na so Chinedu tear me beta slap "TOWAI!" We stood toe-to-toe punching the life of our each other. The fight ended when I broke his nose and nearly choked the life out of him. People separated us and after that day we became best of friends.

3RD FIGHT
In 300 level I had this friend who was the ultimate definition of a leech. He wore my clothes, ate my food stuffs, spent my money, and occasionally tried to steal my girls. He was way older than me and I loved him so much, unfortunately he had taken me for granted and felt entitled to my property. One morning after arguing over something I don't remember anymore, I saw him about to wear a shirt of mine that was already practically his because he had worn it more times than I could ever hope to. I told me not to wear my clothes anymore but he brushed me off, thinking it was a joking sturvs. Na so I dey one class wey people full everywhere in the even, that's when I saw Alex bouncing into the vicinity wearing the same goddamn shirt I told him not to wear. Something evil sparked in my head. I walked up to him and asked him, "Why are you wearing my shirt? I need you to take it off now please." He looked at me and laughed, then attempted to walk past me but I blocked his path again.

"I said take off my shirt."

Na so the guy push me. I found my balance quickly and rebounded into him, taking him to the floor. Now, people were paying attention to us. I rained Hail Mary full of blows on his face, breaking his nose in the process. He reached for my throat and tried to choke(?) my but his balance was off. But he succeeded in scratching my neck and making me bleed. When it was looking like I was going to kill him, people gathered and tried to get me off him but I was so livid that I held on firmly to his (my?) shirt, as about 5 guys struggled to lift me off. I inadvertently ripped the shirt in half, and guy man had to walk all the way back to the hostel topless, his chest and six packs exposed for the world to see. He has never completely forgiven me for that incident and he never hesitates to remind me of what I did to him but me, I didn't care. He needed the lesson and he learnt it very well. At this point I could say that I was quite confident in my fighting and defensive ability.

Until........................................

4TH FIGHT
I had never fought someone waaaaaay bigger and taller than me until I met Chidi. My phone had gone missing after a crazy time the night before and Chidi was the main suspect, that's because he was a known thief. Eventually word got back to Chidi that I was suspecting him and he came to confront me for having the audacity of suspecting him for stealing my phone, this is someone that has stolen from me before and is renowned in this particular career path. Words were exchanged and he angrily went to lock the outside door so he can come back and beat his younger brother. As a smaller guy compared to him I entered into his personal space, rendering his attacks ineffective for the time being. I pinned his arms to his side and tried to land a proper blow on his criminal face, but I realized that punching upward is quite harder than punching straight. He tried to free himself and the fight turned into a grappling match as he tried to free himself, but I knew that if I let him go he could possibly crush me. I had seen Chidi take on five okada men successfully and defeat them. He had been to the police station numerous times, and he played football every Sunday unfailingly as a defender where he was a real threat to the strikers on the field. In my analysis, Chidi was potential much more stronger with enough stamina and endurance to go with it. Meaning in an all out brawl, it was highly likely that I would end up tired and exhausted while Chidi might even just be getting started. I slipped behind him where I was safe from his attacks and effectively grappled him until he had no choice but to calm down. Then slowly, while still pinning his arms to his sides I led him out of my room.

"Leave me... I say leave me!" He thundered.

"Hmm, guy. If I leave you, shey you go go? I no wan fight o."

"I no go fight you again."

"You sure?" I asked suspiciously, fearful for my life.

"I dey sure guy. Free me!" He screamed.

I let go of Chidi and pushed him forward, ready for round 2. Surprisingly, Chidi didn't fight me. He simply walked away... And went on to destroy somebody else who had pissed him off that night.

So those are all the physical brawls I have ever been involved in. Luckily for Olumide I never came across him again after boarding school, but even if I did I don't think we would fight. We would simply shake and laugh over old times and move on. Except he tried to maintain the old status quo, in which case I would have no choice but to whoop his ar.se. I'm grateful to Olumide because without the ar.se-whooping that he gave me, I never would have considered it necessary to learn how to defend myself should a situation require me to. So what about you guys? Have you ever been involved in a physical fight before? Let us laugh, learn and unwind biko.

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Aldebaran(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Lol cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Eberex(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes, more than 30years ago when I was in jss3
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by walexsho(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2017
waywardpikin:
DISCLAIMER: Fight no good o! People dey from fight die. So if you fit avoid am avoid am biko to avoid stories that touch.

I've been in a number of fights in my life. Because of the way

JSS3

1ST FIGHT
I grew up a butty boy until JSS3 in boarding school when I found out the true meaning of life. This guy, Olumide, was lying down on my bed during Saturday inspection so I asked him to get off my bed o, after all he had his own. Na so the guy jump down gimme beta blow for face (based on terminator wey him be), asking me what right I had to ask him such a question. My mate o! On top my own bed! He asked me to say it again if dem born me well. Of course, I asked him off my bed again and the chairman proceeded to give me the beating of my life. He beat me oooo... Goodness God! He beat the sh!t out of me, leaving me wondering if there was any justice in this world at all. Needless to say, I will never forget that day till the day I die. He beat shege comot for my head that day. I had never thrown a punch before, never been in a fight before, so I promised myself that such a thing will never happen to me again and that I'll always defend myself no matter what. Naturally, I'm never a bully or an aggressor. I took a keen interest in fighting, watching, learning, even practising. That was what also led me to start working out, so I that if I give you a dirty blow you will confess that Buhari is a muslim.

UNIVERSITY

2ND FIGHT
In 100level, just like in boarding school, I was one of the youngest. There was this clique of older guys in my hostel who regarded everyone else as "small boys" for reasons best known to them. One of them, Chinedu, always used to talk down on me and assert his dominance any way he could.

3RD FIGHT

4TH FIGHT

You sure say you won't engage in physical fight till the end time? cos Physical fight normally should end when you left secondary school.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by balogun16(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2017
krattoss:
Not been a week I fought one BST in imsu...

The dude echo him niggis shaa. ..Na so I tear race so tey my leg dey reach ma back...

Since then I never enter imsu backgate....make em bargas no go me overboard.. cry
so you fought my fellow aro bagger and you are here making mouth. no worry hand go catch you. we will use your skull to drink your blood. you bloody 48
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Origin(f): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Two scenarios:

I don't fight with people who can beat me. I eye them from afar and manage my tongue. (that's how I know men in domestic violence are cowards).

If I know I can take you, I will near you and be shouting 'oya try it'.

That was before common sense taught me that no be by size and afojudi no de pay.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol ALL WEATHER INTERNATIONSL NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL .. i am sure you ain't the one

In Eket
shocked shocked

Abasi mbok shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Slayer2: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2017
waywardpikin:

I've been in a number of fights in my life. Because of the way I look, people see me as easy prey and want to bully or take advantage of me. Unfortunately for them, I try my best to make them see the error of their ways. I will be chronicling the major standout moments in my life in which I ever got involved in a physical confrontation. In the immortal words of Kenny Rogers, "Sometimes you have to fight, when you're a man."

JSS3

1ST FIGHT

UNIVERSITY

2ND FIGHT
In 100level, just like in boarding school, I was one of the youngest. There was this clique of older guys in my hostel who regarded everyone else as "small boys" for reasons best known to them. One of them, Chinedu, always used to talk down on me and assert his dominance any way he could. But I had observed this guy, I'd shook his hand, I'd gauged his strength, and I was confident that there was no was this guy could whoop my ass. I believe I was much stronger then, and I used to take body building more seriously then. Eventually our back-and-forth came to a climax one fateful day when he tried to prevent me from playing a game of chess before him, meanwhile I was there before him o. He scattered the game and I absolutely lost it! I cursed, insulted, waka-ed the bas.tard as the room fell silent watching me verbally assault one of the "champions". After I was done, Chinedu started laughing a wicked laugh, and everyone in the room started begging him not to do anything to me. That I was still a small boy, that he should forgive me. ME? I was ready for anything. Na so Chinedu tear me beta slap "TOWAI!" We stood toe-to-toe punching the life of our each other. The fight ended when I broke his nose and nearly choked the life out of him. People separated us and after that day we became best of friends.

3RD FIGHT
In 300 level I had this friend who was the ultimate definition of a leech. He wore my clothes, ate my food stuffs, spent my money, and occasionally tried to steal my girls. He was way older than me and I loved him so much, unfortunately he had taken me for granted and felt entitled to my property. One morning after arguing over something I don't remember anymore, I saw him about to wear a shirt of mine that was already practically his because he had worn it more times than I could ever hope to. I told me not to wear my clothes anymore but he brushed me off, thinking it was a joking sturvs. Na so I dey one class wey people full everywhere in the even, that's when I saw Alex bouncing into the vicinity wearing the same goddamn shirt I told him not to wear. Something evil sparked in my head. I walked up to him and asked him, "Why are you wearing my shirt? I need you to take it off now please." He looked at me and laughed, then attempted to walk past me but I blocked his path again.

"I said take off my shirt."

Na so the guy push me. I found my balance quickly and rebounded into him, taking him to the floor. Now, people were paying attention to us. I rained Hail Mary full of blows on his face, breaking his nose in the process. He reached for my throat and tried to choke(?) my but his balance was off. But he succeeded in scratching my neck and making me bleed. When it was looking like I was going to kill him, people gathered and tried to get me off him but I was so livid that I held on firmly to his (my?) shirt, as about 5 guys struggled to lift me off. I inadvertently ripped the shirt in half, and guy man had to walk all the way back to the hostel topless, his chest and six packs exposed for the world to see. He has never completely forgiven me for that incident and he never hesitates to remind me of what I did to him but me, I didn't care. He needed the lesson and he learnt it very well. At this point I could say that I was quite confident in my fighting and defensive ability.

4TH FIGHT
I had never fought someone waaaaaay bigger and taller than me until I met Chidi. My phone had gone missing after a crazy time the night before and Chidi was the main suspect, that's because he was a known thief. Eventually word got back to Chidi that I was suspecting him and he came to confront me for having the audacity of suspecting him for stealing my phone, this is someone that has stolen from me before and is renowned in this particular career path. Words were exchanged and he angrily went to lock the outside door so he can come back and beat his younger brother. As a smaller guy compared to him I entered into his personal space, rendering his attacks ineffective for the time being. I pinned his arms to his side and tried to land a proper blow on his criminal face, but I realized that punching upward is quite harder than punching straight. He tried to free himself and the fight turned into a grappling match as he tried to free himself, but I knew that if I let him go he could possibly crush me. I had seen Chidi take on five okada men successfully and defeat them. He had been to the police station numerous times, and he played football every Sunday unfailingly as a defender where he was a real threat to the strikers on the field. In my analysis, Chidi was potential much more stronger with enough stamina and endurance to go with it. Meaning in an all out brawl, it was highly likely that I would end up tired and exhausted while Chidi might even just be getting started. I slipped behind him where I was safe from his attacks and effectively grappled him until he had no choice but to calm down. Then slowly, while still pinning his arms to his sides I led him out of my room.

"Leave me... I say leave me!" He thundered.

"Hmm, guy. If I leave you, shey you go go? I no wan fight o."

"I no go fight you again."

"You sure?" I asked suspiciously, fearful for my life.

"I dey sure guy. Free me!" He screamed.

I let go of Chidi and pushed him forward, ready for round 2. Surprisingly, Chidi didn't fight me. He simply walked away... And went on to destroy somebody else who had pissed him off that night.

So those are all the physical brawls I have ever been involved in. Luckily for Olumide I never came across him again after boarding school, but even if I did I don't think we would fight. We would simply shake and laugh over old times and move on. Except he tried to maintain the old status quo, in which case I would have no choice but to whoop his ar.se. I'm grateful to Olumide because without the ar.se-whooping that he gave me, I never would have considered it necessary to learn how to defend myself should a situation require me to. So what about you guys? Have you ever been involved in a physical fight before? Let us laugh, learn and unwind biko.

Guy... Come meet me when they use level fight. Within 2 seconds you are down. Have you head of slap and run mad for 5 mins or that one far have you heard of slap and fall? Come my side come follow people do anyhow make you see grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2017
jaybillionaire:
In Eket shocked shocked

Abasi mbok shocked
Yea in eket please tell me you're not the one
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

Yea in eket please tell me you're not the one

Not in Eket presently. But I reside in Frank Akpan street. Marina. A stone's throw from Eden Hotel shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2017
jaybillionaire:

Not in Eket presently. But I reside in Frank Akpan street. Marina. A stone's throw from Eden Hotel shocked shocked shocked
IOk but you're not the dude I trashed right
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Jacktheripper: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2017
If I start explaining mine Nairaland go full but let me make it short
12fights,9wins,2draws,1lost
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by intruxive(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Unfortunately yes cry
Once at college ... the girl said I was too popular and she didn't like the attention I got (bishes been hating for days grin ) .. so she used to hang around my friends a lot just to irritate and tease me
Anyway one day lunch time me and my girlies was going to get a bite before lectures start .. then I heard her stwepid voice call me

Girl: "Oi so u think you're bad yea "
Me: erm noo why u so pressed undecided "

Girl:" I just don't like you "
Me: yh I heard u wanted to fight me from x

Girl: "yes, she walks over and pushes me in my chest"
Me : I looked at my coat saw finger print stains on my white fur coat and Blacked out grin
The Ajegunke in me came out ..

All I remember was blood one the girls clothes .. hair on the floor blue lights flashing and handcuff around my wrist .. got suspended .. paid a fine .. case got dismissed cause we were minors

And eventually Got given permission to return to college after a few friends let the principle know I finished it but didn't start it

Anyway ... we are now friends now sha the beaten humbled her and knew to to fuvk with me .. was a note to the other haters too who thought I was cute and cuddly
Moral of the story the quiet ones are dangerous don't go bullying ppl and think one day dey won't bite smiley

Can never forget it .. Kai what a day

She didnt know naija kids are wired crazy grin
(follow come)
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2017
MISFITrep:
I can tell you for a fact that girl used juju given to her by her parents ... that's how they are, very fetish

Lol....but seriously I can't still believe the type of strength that girl has,l thought l could easily beat her to it, but l was so shocked to the bone that she possessed such power, her grip alone dey like iron core around my hand
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Claimsfit: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2017
tolugar:
I prefer watching

Always talk myself out of it.

My mouth always puts me in and out of fight always.
Das to say u neva gam much for life, dat even ur own younger brother start acting like he can beat you because you dont like to fight.i bet you dat will move you
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by sisisioge: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin

I was more mouth than crawls. Retired from both in 100level after my sis and I broke everything in our room and all the bones(felt that way) in my body because of the speed of a fan.

The day was a bit cold and I asked to have the fan at the lowest. She wanted the highest cos she was bigger and easily get sweaty. We agreed to interchange the speed at a 10mins interval. At a point she scattered the whole thing and we started fighting...it was deadly. We broke everything: tv, radio, plates, cups, etc. A cousin was called in and she called my mom...mom said let them kill each other.

Long story short, we got spent and I was the broken. The monkey is my younger sister o but bigger. She ended up nursing me and crying with me each time I cringe during my recuperation. I was bed ridden and could hardly walk for three days. My BF had to come to school to beg her never to fight with me again. Chai! She finished my skinny azzzz.

By the way, she's my bestie till date. May God bless our families grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by dingbang(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Rajosh:
king David Nko?
eh.... Are you king David? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Daniel806(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2017
I have never fought b4. but I fink I can take down anybody dat comes my way.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nostradamus: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2017
the last fight I had was in my 400 level,a small fragile looking dude wan change am for me in the viewing center,I gave the Nigga the beating of his life,little did I know that t.j(the guy's name)was actually the nightingale(the number 3 man)eiye confraternity, two days later the guy show up in my hostel with 4 other guys,one guy among them had a very horrible tatoo on his arm,these guys strip me naked to my boxers before giving me a very terrible beating also left with my phone and system,one agege boy in my hostel who was a jambite felt he could stand up to them,his name is lukman,lukman had some boxing training in his home town,a stick landed on his shoulder,na Im lukman gentle immediately. I really regretted getting into a fight with that guy in the first place,the school's anti-cultism policy later set in and my tormentor and nine other students were expelled,few months later I heard that the guy who brought his men to me t.j,was shot by the state anti-cultism squad(SACs,people living in ondo state will know them).

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2017
I fought uncountable times and beat the living daylight out of my secondary school, classmates, I became a gentleman in SS2, the last time I beat up someone I ended in a police station recently so fight no good, I got a mean temper but I try to be nice always
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by CynthiaChi(f): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Aaaahhhh mine was in junior school.... A new girl got transferred to my school and she just woke up one morning and decided I was gonna be her target for bullying.... I am kind of a nerd and quiet, so that may have caused it..... Anyway this girl was always throwing my stuff into the dustbin, I kept on ignoring her till the day she threw my lunch inside the dustbin..... And it was my fav food, my head sparked.... I calmly asked her why she did so..... She said she thought I had finished eating and was done with it.... Guys, it was still morning and the lunch cooler was clearly full and even if I had finished eating, how can you throw my food flask in the dustbin?... I asked her that..... She just hissed and tried to walk away.... I drew her back and she hit me..... Oh lord, it was epic!.... I am a very calm person, it takes a lot to provoke me and I am aware my temper when unleashed is quite bad, so I tend to stay away from situations that can get me that pissed..... Anyway, like play like play..... I had hit the girl in rapid succession of blows and I had my hand around her neck before she could even comprehend what was going on.... I started pushing her out of the window... We were in jss3 so we were on the top floor of a 3storey building..... Nobody could get me to release her, they had to go call my twin bro who was downstairs playing football.... He ran up and started calmly asking me to let her go and I just kinda snapped out of it and got myself.... I released her and she scurried away... She never bothered me again, tho she got transferred later on.... It was a day I can never ever forget cos I let my anger rule me, I felt kinda bad but still satisfied
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by prciouschika(f): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:
my first and only fight i was in primary 4

back then there was a boy who just loved using his pen head to poke my ass from behind i complained to my teacher and she warned him but he just wouldn't stop. still recall it was on a Friday i sat on my desk after P.E doing my homework (I was a nerd so i preferred just getting done with any work so can face home lessons) he came in with his friends about 3boys and a girl .. he left them and walked straight to my desk and was consciously shaking it .. the rage in me eh I just forgot my five tiny fingers on his face he pushed me i fell but i was resilient i stood up and pushed him as hard as i could he staggered .. the fight started o
tho he tore my P.E uniform i succeeded in lifting him off the ground and hitting him hard on the teacher's table .. i was that angry .. i was declared the winner and my P.E uniform replaced by my teacher ..
confirm strong woman
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by fatymore(f): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2017
Am a tigress when it comes to fight.. That's why I hate fighting and getting angry. Cos if I fight.. I will tear your cloth to pieces... I once had a fight at the popular oshodi in Lagos.. Based on the popular saying igbos are strong while me as a Yoruba Lady isn't except to abuse..I gave that lady the beating of her life. It was the Agberos in Oshodi that came to carry me off her... That was more than 10yrs ago sha....Childhood fights are the best.. Fighting for territory and superiority..
Was popularly known as iya jogbo,and so many wicked names you can think off...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
prciouschika:
confirm strong woman
miss P, ve u fought b4?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
intruxive:

She didnt know naija kids are wired crazy grin
(follow come)
No mind her .. she was slightly taller than me .. so she thought by default she can do something mtcheew
All that poundedyam wey I they chop she think say na bread and butter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by intruxive(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

No mind her .. she was slightly taller than me .. so she thought by default she can do something mtcheew
All that poundedyam wey I they chop she think say na bread and butter cheesy
Lol, MVP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Invades OOU, FUNAAB, MAPOLY, Abducts Students / 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.