Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? (2216 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni 'Ponzi Scheme, MMM Wrecked Me At A Point In My Life' / TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by senier007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
In as much as I like the idea of buy nija to grow naija, I must admit somethings aren't adding up with tstv 1st Oct lunch
First, the company seems to be either in a rush or have [no structural organization, they have two head office [/b]address one in Abj the other one in Lagos (ikeja),
Out of curiosity I call the head office to inquire about their readiness and also to more about the whole issue directly from them, I was told the [b]1st Oct lunch is only for 3 states: namely, Abuja, Lagos and ph
, and the rest will get the service and the decoder in 14 days after the official lunch,
I asked them whether I can get the decoder on that lunching day which is just two days away, I was shocked when the man told me No that the decoders are not ready until after the lunch,

I went ahead to check from their social media, I was surprise when I learnt that the Facebook page is managed by a cyber Cafe not TStv head office,
The cyber Cafe is located in Ikorodu
( check the pix below to see evidence), this is the first time a company handle is being manage by a cyber Cafe.

My point, a company that is just few days away from important lunch suppose to have everything on ground before time, a corporate office suppose to handle media handle of this organizations not somebody working in a Cafe, upto now nobody has seen the decoder or even test run the decoder.

I hope they will prove me wrong so that all of us will once again be free from the shackle of exploitation.

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by dustmalik: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
First of all, there is no way you can have access to a product that has not been launched yet. If not, what's the point of launching a product that is already available to the public? Let me ask you, Have you ever had access to a Samsung, iPhone or even Tecno device that hasn't formerly been launched?

Officially, they'll only launch in Three cities, which are Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. You don't expect them to launch in all 36 states, do you?

Secondly, that page is not TStv official Facebook page. The one below is.

6 Likes

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by senier007(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalasticlala come and help us with this matter before some people will develop heart / blood pressure waiting for tstv to lunch
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by senier007(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
dustmalik:
First of all, there is no way you can have access to a product that has not been launched yet. If not, what's the point of launching a product that is already available to the public? Let me ask you, Have you ever had access to a Samsung, iPhone or even Tecno device that hasn't formerly been launched?

I want you to check the two pages viz the official and the Cafe page and tell me if there is any similarities or not, the official page you just shown me is managed by the Cafe ( check what the Cafe man wrote and the official tstv handle : any similarity?

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by dustmalik: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
senier007:

I want you to check the two pages viz the official and the Cafe page and tell me if there is any similarities or not, the official page you just shown me is managed by the Cafe ( check what the Cafe man wrote and the official tstv handle : any similarity?
You are just posting trash up and down. I believe you are a DStv agent. Is it TStv's fault if someone decides to repost whatever they post? The Cyber Cafe page is probably a prospective TStv Dealer page.

For instance, if I intend to be a TStv Dealer, I would do same.

10 Likes

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by kevoh(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Awon dstv paid agents of life! grin grin Is it your N8000? I and others are willing to gamble our N8000 on tstv this October!!! DStv has already been scamming us, let TSTV scam us too this month. We don't care. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by senier007(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
dustmalik:

You are just posting trash up and down. I believe you are a DStv agent. Is it TStv's fault if someone decides to repost whatever they post? The Cyber Cafe page is probably a prospective TStv Dealer page.

What of this pic
This the first time am hearing a Cafe turning into a dealer over night

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by Finstar: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
dustmalik:

You even get time to reply Op.. Let's all chill and wait till 1st October.. It's just few hours away..

3 Likes

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by senier007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
kevoh:
Awon dstv paid agents of life! grin grin Is it your N8000? I and others are willing to gamble our N8000 on tstv this October!!! DStv has already been scamming us, let TSTV scam us too this month. We don't care. undecided

Before you call me dstv agent just check and confirm what am saying first
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by dustmalik: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
senier007:

What of this pic
This the first time am hearing a Cafe turning into a dealer over night
You are still not making a single sense. They simply reposted all TStv already posted.

And yes, anyone can be a dealer. I was at TStv's corporate office yesterday, and from what I found out, anyone with the requisite financial capability could be a dealer. So you have no point at all.

4 Likes

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by kevoh(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
senier007:

Don't have time for paid write ups, we are ready to gamble our N8000 on TSTV. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by SOFTENGR: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
dustmalik:

You are still not making a single sense. They simply reposted all TStv already posted.

And yes, anyone can be a dealer. I was at TStv's corporate office yesterday, and from what I found out, anyone with the requisite financial capability could be a dealer. So you have no point at all.

Where is there corporate office? Lag or Abj?
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by dustmalik: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Where is there corporate office? Lag or Abj?
Abuja
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by SOFTENGR: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
dustmalik:

Abuja
Where in Abuja pls
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by LilSmith55(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
DSTV agent spotted
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by dustmalik: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Where in Abuja pls
Address: Plot 1191 Gilmor Layout
by Jahi-Katampe bridge,
Jahi, Abuja, Nigeria

After Gwarimpa, before you get to Jahi-katampe bridge, you will see Gilmore office to the right. Take the right turn immediately after Gilmore layout. It's an untarred road.
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by SOFTENGR: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
dustmalik:

Address: Plot 1191 Gilmor Layout
by Jahi-Katampe bridge,
Jahi, Abuja, Nigeria

After Gwarimpa, before you get to Jahi-katampe bridge, you will see Gilmore office to the right. Take the right turn immediately after Gilmore layout. It's an untarred road.
Thanks so much
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by lastbaff(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
dustmalik:

Officially, they'll only launch in Three cities, which are Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. You don't expect them to launch in all 36 states, do you?

Thanks for the reply jare. How will a product that hasn't been launched be available for sale? People sha

Guys, learn more about TStv here:
TStv Nigeria: Subscription, Decoder Price, Channels, and where to Buy

1 Like

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by abdulhadi101(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
I think the OP has a valid point on the Facebook thing.. seems like its managed by the same person, cos if u managed a Facebook page b4, u will actually choose who you want to comment as, dats if u managed multiple pages... Although I don't think they are scam (yet?), because whats the goals of all the promises is not dat we have made payments already....
Besides vanguard paid them a visit too..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/5000-nigerians-employed-tstv-launches-october-1st/
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2017
senier007:

nigga you went full rétard on this one, never go full rétard bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2017
TStv my way..forget some bad belle people who are out to cause confusion.. we are set and ready to buy naija to grow naija...
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by peeps4u: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
This OP is a pompous ignoramus. It is obvious to any sane mind that the cafe agent is just a prospective dealer or in love with TSTV already.
You can see the cafe handle asking that is TSTV coming with 500GB space and also jokingly asking they include solar. This handle is just a troll and a fan/prospective dealer of TSTV.

Ask yourself OP, is this the only handle that has tweeted about TSTV? would you say every individual that has been tweeting about TSTV also manages TSTV handle.

So, if I have a cafe handle and tweet about TSTV, I run TSTV handle? or an individual's handle tweeting same also runs TSTV handle?

You aren't as clever as you think, but only showing your myopic thinking.

1 Like

Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by fotadmowmend(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
I call d op selfish ememy of progress and hope
Re: Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM? by sotall(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

[photos]modern Horror Classics: The 17 Scariest Movies Since 2000 / New Film Academy Now In Enugu... And Look What The Students Have Been Doing. / Silverbird Cinema's & Galleria - Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.