Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? (447 Views)

Why Did Nairaland Disallowed Me To Comment On Politics Plartform? / Did Nairaland Crash Or Was There A Downtime? / Did Nairaland Crash Or Was There A Downtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? by vaxx: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
As for me no reason was given whatsoever.... I have strictly follow the law set by nairaland...

What about you?

I was banned on religious section, my favorite after education section for creating a brainstorming topic.........part of evolution theory that got me confused, can there be an answer?....

My topic and post never violate these set of rules.....despite many insult and lot of harsh word...i remain peaceful and mature

These is what i observed.......

I corrected an athiest politely by pointing out his errors... He feels terrible and immediately develop a grudge on me.

May be he report everything I post and nairaland Moderators seem to support him... Or i am mistakingly flagged by the machine...

Buterflyl1on can you enlighten me more......
Re: Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? by vaxx: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is the link to the topic... Pls nairalanders go through it and tell me where I violate any rules.......https://www.nairaland.com/4079737/part-evolution-theory-got-me
Re: Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? by dollytino4real(f): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
na spam guide
Re: Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? by vaxx: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
na spam guide
can you explain better? Could it be a machine error
Re: Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? by dollytino4real(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
can you explain better? Could it be a machine error
it must be somebody who does not lik ur post, d person will jus press the report button
Re: Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? by vaxx: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
it must be somebody who does not lik ur post, d person will jus press the report button
thanks....

(1) (Reply)

You Will Make Minimum of ₦1million In 3months. / End SARS Campaign And IGP New Measure / Ncc And Network Providers Sims Cards Registeration A Big Failure!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.