Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Please, I Need Your Enlightenment - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, I Need Your Enlightenment (915 Views)

Macbook Users....please I Need Your Advice Immediately / Please I Need Your Advice For A New Laptop / Please I Need Your Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Enlightenment by ExcessKJ(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
I want to buy a Laptop on jumia but I am becoming confuse each time I ran across its specifications. Especially, about Intel Celeron. I only understood the meaning of RAM, HDD, DUAL OR QUAD CORES.

I needed a Laptop at maximum of N100000 with RAM of 4GB, 500 HDD, Intel Processors. HP, DELL OR LENOVO
Re: Please, I Need Your Enlightenment by Donald3d(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
ExcessKJ:
I want to buy a Laptop on jumia but I am becoming confuse each time I ran across its specifications. Especially, about Intel Celeron. I only understood the meaning of RAM, HDD, DUAL OR QUAD CORES.

I needed a Laptop at maximum of N100000 with RAM of 4GB, 500 HDD, Intel Processors. HP, DELL OR LENOVO
I can order for you and it gets delivered to your door step and you pay on delivery is that ok by you ?
I am a programmer and a tech person so I would select good ones for you and give you options ,then you choose from the options
What do you want to use the system for ?
I am a Jumia agent as well
Re: Please, I Need Your Enlightenment by ExcessKJ(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Donald3d:

I can order for you and it gets delivered to your door step and you pay on delivery is that ok by you ?
I am a programmer and a tech person so I would select good ones for you and give you options ,then you choose from the options
What do you want to use the system for ?
I am a Jumia agent as well

Solely for academic purposes
Re: Please, I Need Your Enlightenment by Donald3d(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
ExcessKJ:

Solely for academic purposes
Mind if we chat on whatsapp ?
Re: Please, I Need Your Enlightenment by ExcessKJ(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Donald3d:

Mind if we chat on whatsapp ?

Thanks bro. I just have it all settled

(1) (Reply)

The Best Gaming Laptops Released In 2017 / Updated News Nairalanders / Hp Envy 17 With 16gb Ram, 2TB Hdd, 4gb Nvidia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.