Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady? (2406 Views)

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Some people don't tell details beginning or not ...For example, i have a close buddy that does two jobs, he tells babes the low paying jobs, in the end, most times they're like broke dude, he doesn't talk but mellows...is he being too dodgy?

Well he's dodgy in a way but it's for a greater cause. He simply wants to know if his babe can stick by him, if he's not buoyant? And if she keeps loving him knowing fully well, his job doesn't pay much? Then it shows she truly loves him. Then possibly as the relationship progress, he should surprise one day that he has gotten anither new job elsewhere which pays abit better than the previous jobs but he will keep both, so as to have another stream. Of income.

Portraying one is broke! But have a job is different from being broke and No job sef! The latter is purely annoying in a relationship cheesy

Wait how does it sound? U are wooing a babe, and after completing each other, she asks with a bright look on her face : am an interior decorator and I work for ABC company, how about u? What do u do for a living? The guy smile nervously and stutters hmm am just done with service, and Hmmm... am in the labour market for nw, he breathes down, with averted eyes then look at her again : Am searching for a job.

Now tell me, how bad is that scenario?

So for me, your friend is doing the right thing.
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

Well he's dodgy in a way but it's for a greater cause. He simply wants to know if his babe can stick by him, if he's not buoyant? And if she keeps loving him knowing fully well, his job doesn't pay much? Then it shows she truly loves him. Then possibly as the relationship progress, he should surprise one day that he has gotten anither new job elsewhere which pays abit better than the previous jobs but he will keep both, so as to have another stream. Of income.

Portraying one is broke! But have a job is different from being broke and No job sef! That's purely annoying in a relationship cheesy

Wait how does it sound? U are wooing a babe, and after completing each other, she asks with a bright look on her face : am an interior decorator and I work for ABC company, how about u? What do u do for a living? The guy smile nervously and stutters hmm am just done with service, and Hmmm... am in the labour market for nw, he breathes down, with averted eyes then look at her again : Am searching for a job.

Now tell me, how bad is that scenario?

So for me, your friend is doing the right thing.

Thank you...This helps beyond what you can imagine...It puts perspective into place...Will hold a men's conference and discuss my findings with them.... grin
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Thank you...This helps beyond what you can imagine...It puts perspective into place...Will hold a men's conference and discuss my findings with them.... grin

smileyYou are welcome dear.

Please do. Men need to know certain crucial stuffs when entering a relationship with the woman of their choice.

And best of luck with it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids / Kenya Girls Dancing Unclad In A Club / If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.