Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos (4784 Views)

Ifu Ennada, Anto, Bambam & Vandora: Who Slayed Best In Traditional Attires? / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2017
This two big boys, E-money and Shina peller are best of friends doing very well in their businesses.

E-money is the CEO of five star music, Chairman Emmy cargoes limited.

Shina peller runs one of the biggest club on the island and one of the best in Nigeria today, Quilox.

Aside having the required knowledge on how to run a successful businesses, they also know how to dress to kill especially on Native Agbada. smiley

So between this two young super rich big boys , who do you think rock the Agbada better?

Photos source
Eyan E-money

E-money cool

Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Shina Peller

Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2017
The two big men chilling together while Lalasticlala counts the votes

Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Ugoeze2016: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Your, our, dem
E-money
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Definetly E-money.. peter looks like a cattle rearer..

2 Likes

Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by medexico(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm tired of this kind of thread
How does this concern anybody's life??

2 Likes

Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2017
asalam aleikum waramotullahil! !!! e - money does it better. na so them say make I talk !
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2017
asalam aleikum waramotullahil! !!! e - money does it better. na so them say make I talk !
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by B4UIWAZ(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Emoney ofcourse
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by BlaQWolf: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by MustiizRaja(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2017
And what if I state the correct answer what will I be given dakun
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2017
MustiizRaja:
And what if I state the correct answer what will I be given dakun
Part of the stolen funds from Abacha's loot cheesy
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by MustiizRaja(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Part of the stolen funds from Abacha's loot cheesy

u ma sef u be thief
ow u knw say the stolen funds still remain

ur own AIRFORCE u dey use am steal
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Partnerbiz3: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2017
E money
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
MustiizRaja:

u ma sef u be thief
ow u knw say the stolen funds still remain

ur own AIRFORCE u dey use am steal
I'm not feeding from corruption
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by LordOfNaira: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Definetly E-money.. peter looks like a cattle rearer..

Wicked!!!
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by LordOfNaira: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2017
E-money wore it with confidence. Shina Peller looks subdued.
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Lets not trybalise the thread pls
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Iyajelili(f): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2017
E-money please dash iamairforce1 big money so can leave us in peace on nairaland with your stories
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by angelTI(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
E-money is always looking dapper! I don't think I have seen him on casual and formal wears before.
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:
E-money please dash iamairforce1 big money so can leave us in peace on nairaland with your stories
Mtcchewww
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
See the time the OP created this thread. Na wa o! angry
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Safiaa(f): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Mtcchewww
Airforce how far? You just abandoned me
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Airforce how far? You just abandoned me

I no abandon you .. na you forget me grin
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by 2Direct(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
E money ofcourse
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by SalamRushdie: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yet to see a Nigerian man that can slay the Agbada like E money
Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yet to see a Nigerian man that can slay the Agbada like E money

I swear it... E-money's too much... grin

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

(1) (Reply)

See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student / Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency / Meet Banky W’s Daughter And His Baby Mama, Uche Odoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.