Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children (32043 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo / 10 Nigerian Billionaires Whose Wives Are Young Enough To Be Their Daughter / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by NaijaCelebrity: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Even as back in the days musician, Eedris Abdulkareem, tongue-lashed D’banj in a recent video, calling him “stupid” to have left Don Jazzy, the Kokomaster has refused to retaliate but rather gave a subtle throwback by saying Eedris insulted people who are young enough to be his children.

The controversial singer had in the said video that surfaced online recently, took some of his younger colleagues to the cleaners while saying D’banj “lacked talent and all he has is ‘razzmatazz’”.

Saturday Beats caught up with the Kokomaster during the one year anniversary of his initiative, CREAM, an acronym that stands for Creative, Reality, Entertainment, Arts and Music and he bared his mind on Eedris’ outburst.

He told Saturday Beats that he felt Eedris could have handled the matter in a better way. The Kokomaster said, “At first, I did not see the video where Eedris spoke about me and initially, I thought it was something else till people sent me the video.

I have seen different videos of him talking about different artistes that are young enough to be his kids. I would have thought that if he was such a role model, there were better ways he could pass his message across but I have nothing against him. I have nothing more to say about him. I feel people just have different ways of expressing themselves.”

He also used the opportunity to talk about his son and what being a father means to him. “Being a father is very humbling. I have always acted as a father to a lot of young artistes from the days of Mo Hits but now, I have a child of my own. When he was born, I was in the hospital and as I held his hands, it made me realise that to whom much is given, much is expected. This is someone’s life that I am responsible for. It is not just about fatherhood but now I have a family. Before I became a family man, I took decisions without looking back. I could decide to sleep on the Mainland; I could decide to chill with my friends. But now, I have responsibilities. I have people that I am responsible for and we are growing together. The good thing is that I have a great partner and I love it. Each time I look into the eyes of my son, I know that it is real; I have to keep working harder,” he said.

Apparently impressed about the success of his CREAM initiative within a year and how it has changed lives, the singer said, “The CREAM platform was valued by KPMG and that is why we put out their findings. Nine months into the launch of the platform, we employed them and they helped with documentation. We have not done any other auditing since then and I was surprised about their findings because this is a platform that we just launched. It is an idea that God gave us and I worked on it with my wonderful team and for it to be valued at over a hundred million is humbling. I am sure that as I speak with you, the value of the initiative has increased because we have more investors and we are thinking on expanding to other countries. I am sure that in the next few years, we would have advanced. However, that is not the point of the CREAM initiative. It was established to serve as a platform that can encourage talents in Nigeria and I am glad it is achieving its purpose.”

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/09/eedris-insulted-artistes-young-enough.html

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by Saintsammurai(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2017
True word from Dbanj, ejanja, oskibanj, the kokolee and the bangalee... click like if you think dbanj is greater than Buhari..

427 Likes 16 Shares

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by Tolexander: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2017
DBanj was sounding matured with the response.

106 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2017
No mind the chewing goro aboki jare

27 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by kidap: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
nice talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by medexico(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2017
This man no know say him tenure don pass, he wan use famous artist blow again

3 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by chriskosherbal(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by goldbim(f): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2017
As usual,he never disappoints when it comes to displaying maturity..two wrongs don't make a right!.i'm sure egbon Eedris will learn not to talk down on people.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2017
grin
Eedris is a phone with an empty battery.

26 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by kurtCobain(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Eedris wants to be relevant again, why can't he just lay low like Tony Tetuila and Jazzman Olofin.. It's a new era now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by Queenext: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Truth
Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by davvyRanking: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2017
maybe he thought Age is just a number undecidedmaybe he thought Age is just a number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by EmperorLee(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Eedris is suffering from chronic painment disease

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by Narldon: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017

Even my China Phone Ringtone sounds better than Eedris Abdulkareem's...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by phantom02: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2017
i gv it to u dbanj,u too mature pass ur age...truely,d oldage of methuselah cnt b compared to d wisdom of solomon

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by AntiWailer: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Eedris no well.
Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by Hardeydamola(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2017
That was how Dbanj refuse to make eedris ride on his name to get fame from clapping back

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2017
A failed strategy to revive his lost career

4 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by quiverfull(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Eedrees could best be described with the Yoruba word: agbaya.

21 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by EugeneGee4(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Edrees career is gone to the cleaners, no amount of tongue lashing celebrity can bring it back, Dbanj spoke maturedly that Baby have really made him grow

11 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by philEscobar(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Edris Abu Baba D pass with everythin, who know you?
Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by tintingz(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
I just love D'banj for his mature response and how he deal with controversies and publicity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by youngbravian(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=Saintsammurai post=60963334]True word from Dbanj, ejanja, oskibanj, the kokolee and the bangalee... click like if you think dbanj is greater than Buhari..[/quote

laa click,,click like if you think he is dumb

1 Like

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by CHANNELStv2020: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2017
The guy is just bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by ApostleBlack(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Maturity at its peak..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by zinxteba: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2017
kidap:
nice talk
Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by mikool007(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2017
In other words Eedris is an old man *shots fired* grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by soliddust2020: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2017
This guy get wisdom, what a nice response.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children by BigPappi(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Very matured talk... Much love

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" / Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Onyi Alex Wore Tummy & Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Ebube Nwagbo's Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.