Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You (913 Views)

If You Love Your Mum.. This Is For You / Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As A Student. A Must Read For Student / My Secret Way Of Making Legit Money...for Worker And Student, A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You by JUMAYIN(f): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Do you use cosmetic e.g toothpaste, roll on , fragrance, body cream, make up etc daily ?

Do you you get paid cash commission monthly by the company who produce the brand of cosmetic e.g tooth paste, roll on, haircare product, fragrance, make up etc that you loyally purchase monthly/regularly , which you use on a daily basis?
Have you thought about how many people said to you:
"hmmm! Your perfume! I love the fragrance!"
"what a lovely and healthy hair you've got, what hair range/brand do you use? "
" your make up is muaah!, I love the lipstick, the powder, the eyeliner..."
... and you are quick to tell them the brand you use!
You just sold that brand for FREE
Its time to Create your own economy /create residual income by becoming a life style and beauty consultant with an international Swedish beauty and wellness company of 50years .
Its time to learn how to turn your everyday cosmetic into money into on a daily basis right from your home on the go or as a side project /business and live your dream life style
You and your family/loved ones enjoy the perk of travel round the world all expense paid by oriflame cosmetic Sweden .
You enjoy financial freedom to achieve whatever you seek to accomplish
You gain local and international award/ recognition by the company for your achievement in business
I am available to coach you on how you too can earn good six figure monthly as residual income aside other monetary benefit like cash awards, like I do.
Interested? Contact me on Whatsapp ‎08039156443
Re: Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You by JUMAYIN(f): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Have u ever thought of diversifying your income?
Did u keep your career options open?
Do you plan on doing what you are doing for the rest of your career?
I found a business that am really excited doing and am ready to share with smart and sharp minds. You know why? Is reliable because it's over 50 years since it's establishment and two years in Nigeria..... Imagine where you'll be in a year if u start now.
Oriflame is a cosmetics company based in sweden with consultant in over 60 countries. Currently looking for consultants in Nigeria. Fourth producer of fragrances in the world and no 11 in the list of best networking business in 2017
We don't do ponzi schemes
We don't do pyramid schemes
Ours is a residual build up income, we don't get rich overnight
We are fully registered with Nigerian government
Little capital of 5k,7k,9k,11k or 21k is needed to start up
You don't need a shop or office
You make instant 30% on any products you sell
You get paid based on your performance by month ending
You'll be qualified automatically for any competition or beauty contest in oriflame
All expense paid trip within Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
The benefits are limitless. Whatsapp to get started 08039156443
Re: Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You by JUMAYIN(f): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Are u a mum or worker trying to make ends meet and still struggling to have time with your family
Here is a unique opportunity to earn from home and be a boss.
Oriflame Sweden offers you that opportunity. You can indicate interest if u wish to learn more . Am very willing to help
whatsapp +2348039156443
Re: Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You by JUMAYIN(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
PERSEVERANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS"

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
ORIFLAME from Sweden IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM....

The economy is tight, yet people are still buying cars, building Mansions. People are opening new businesses. People are expanding new frontiers.

Stop complaining! The president is not the answer for the hour. You are the driver of your destiny. I have never seen anytime in the history of the human race when there are no hard times. Yet people made waves and affected their
generation.

If you see anybody complaining, you see a frustrated lazy man or woman looking for cheap answers and solutions.
Nothing in life will ever come easy. I belive what we need in this period of recession is the drive to push until victory comes.

F-O-C-U-S- Follow One Course Until Successful

Many successful people had tried one thing or the other before they became
successful.
Keep trying. If you fail, try again. If you fail again, try again. And as you keep trying in the right direction and at the right things,success will surely come.

I have never seen a RICH person who has never lost money. but I have seen a lot of POOR people who have never lost a dime.
the Primary Difference between the RICH & the POOR is how they handle FEAR in Investing -Robert Kiyosaki..

Have a positive mindset about investment. You can never be Rich if you are too SCARED of losing money.SALARY alone can't solve your money problems.you need a secondary source of income to balance life.

SALARY is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY. it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT can cure poverty!
Be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT!! BE FINANCIALLY Free! Whatsapp 08039156443
Re: Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You by JUMAYIN(f): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
The best time to start a part time business was 5 years ago,
another best time to start is Today! Refuse the poor
life.

There is no average income. The rich are becoming richer,
while the poor are getting poorer. There is no middle class
because it has completely disappeared.

Salary, is a specific amount of money that an employee is
paid for work done. Which type do you earn?

1. Onion Salary – You grab it, you open it, and you
cry.

2. Storm Salary – You don’t know when it’s coming or
going.

3. Menstrual Salary – It comes once a month and lasts only
four days.

4. Magic Salary – You touch it and it disappears.

5. Amnesia Salary – You can’t remember what you spent it
on.

6. Time Travelling Salary – You spend it paying various debts
even before you collect it.

7. Residual Salary - You work once, and it keeps paying you
over and over and over again even AFTER you have stopped
8. Active Salary - Once you stop working,it stops coming.

What's the way forward my people?

Add a business to your salary no matter how much you earn. #Advice
Re: Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You by JUMAYIN(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2017
INDEPENDENCE PROMO. This offer lasts three days only.
You get 10% off your start up fee. Start now!!!!!! STEP out of your comfort zone.

Here is the deal !!

1. You have 4 hours daily to work your new business.

2. You are ready to bring out an initial investment of minimum 15k.

3. You are coachable and ready to learn & apply new things.

4. You need to be passionate .

5. Coaching from me

Comment Interested or whatsapp 08039156443
Re: Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You by JUMAYIN(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
BEAUTY TIPS

EXFOLIATING YOUR SKIN��

Alot of women get married and they don't care about their skin anymore. After all, they are off the market. Girl! you are cheating yourself. Are you sincerely happy with the way your skin looks after giving birth, plus emotional and physical stress that all in one alter your skin tone and texture?

But why do you need to exfoliate your skin?

1) Exfoliating helps expose that glowy skin that resides under the surface of your skin by removing dead skin cells. �‍♀Who like dead stuffs anyway?

2) Exfoliating your skin allows the skin product you put on it to get down to work effectively.

3) Exfoliating your skin helps prevent breakouts and helps downplay black spots and pores.

4) As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down. This means that the pile up of old skin cells on the surface of your skin will make your skin look dull, rough and dry. Exfoliating your skin rejuvinates your skin.

5) Exfoliating your skin takes care of acne, large pores and black spots

6) Exfoliating your skin gives you are fresh, healthy and younger glow.

No matter how you clean or moisturize your skin it is important to note that your skin is not healthy as it could be if you dont exfoliate your skin. At least one a week.
So if you want a skin to be happy in and to be proud of, you must exfoliate. And if you desire a skin your husband will always come back to, girl exfoliating is a must.

I have 100% safe organic Products that I can recommend to you. But that's if you are interested,send me a message or Buzz me on watsapp via +2348039156443

(1) (Reply)

Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only / Home Tutors For WAEC & JAMB Preparation In Lekki, Lagos / Business Horizon Expansion With Joint Ventures In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.