Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (5500 Views)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
We go shut down road dat day sha grin
yes oocheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... trust u na.. I will definitely give that guy a special handshake. You re tough.

Jesus sef dey wonder for ur matter cheesy.
Kikiki .... no worries
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by iamJ(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha... this is one of the funniest meme I ve ever seen. grin grin grin grin grin
be memorable, grab attention and make the person laugh

Na the work when we dey do

[img]https://media./images/d8aa19acea3b5a8cdbb6468f5e6e0b0f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Lefulfu.Blackawk01.Thepssyhunter.Tosyne2mch.Lalas47.SunsineG.You guys should do quick,i wan chop party rice.cheesycheesy
cheesy no offense ooo, but you will wait for another 6 years or so...
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Lefulefu.Blackhawk01.Thepussyhunter.Tosyne2much.Lalas247.SunshineG.You guys should do quick,i wan chop party rice.cheesycheesy

You sure say I wan marry? cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by IamSINZ(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol kikiki na every list ur name dey appear baba for the gyal dem grin

Which gyals?

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

Which gyals?
tongue dem plenty
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

You know how we do na grin it. Must be epic . Say one guy finally break my wall ahhh
Even Jesus will be impressed grin
na So Your Wall Strong Reach... No Just Make Me Vex, If Not, na ME Go..... *make i first de observe*

REMEMBER wall Of Jericho.
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by IamSINZ(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
tongue dem plenty

There's just one queen. smiley
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:
na So Your Wall Strong Reach... No Just Make Me Vex, If Not, na ME Go..... *make i first de observe*

REMEMBER wall Of Jericho.
My wall big pass wall of China o grin
Vex break am I dey find stallion wey go knock that wall down sha
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

lipsrsealed
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by IamSINZ(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

Queen Elizabeth grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You sure say I wan marry? cheesy
Me wey dey don dey pick aso-ebi,oya do quic and pick date.cheesy Cc:deadrat
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by IamSINZ(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:
Queen Elizabeth grin

Queen C cool
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2017
I can't wait for dem ugly girls wedding....Any post about wedding hit them hard
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:

Lol. I love the wedding but the marriage is what scares me. lipsrsealed
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2017
iamJ:
be memorable, grab attention and make the person laugh

Na the work when we dey do

[img]https://media./images/d8aa19acea3b5a8cdbb6468f5e6e0b0f/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol...ok. and it really worked cuz it made me to laugh real hard. wink

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

My wall big pass wall of China o grin
Vex break am I dey find stallion wey go knock that wall down sha
China! I Have Wanted To Bring Down Bigger Walls... Stallion abi... On my weak Days I Carry 8000 horsepower... Ama bring Your Walls Down... Just Chill
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy no offense ooo, but you will wait for another 6 years or so...
I've all the time in the world.cheesycheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

the Wedding Scares Shit out Of Me... The Marriage Is Bae
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:
China! I Have Wanted To Bring Down Bigger Walls... Stallion abi... On my weak Days I Carry 8000 horsepower... Ama bring Your Walls Down... Just Chill
Ok I'll be waiting grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Horlohlah: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:
horlohlah markydebbi shinarlaura lalas247 tgoddess Blackhawk01 kimbraa..can't wait to attend you guys weddingtongue tongue
Lol. You'll have to wait longer sef grin

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Why?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
i Go Give You Date Later. We Won Break Heavens GATE Sef that Day.
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:
horlohlah markydebbi shinarlaura lalas247 tgoddess Blackhawk01 kimbraa..can't wait to attend you guys weddingtongue tongue

Mehnnn. You know u re going to be my chief bridesmaid right... cheesy

And I can't wait to attend urs too. Even if u carry it to Mars, I will be there tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
iamJ:
oshe slaybabe i see you posh cool cool cool cool

Make i dance greet you

ode nie na guy be dat
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Saintsammurai(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
hmmm i dnt force and i dnt expect any of my friends to get married soon.. marriage is not something you just rush into, it needs proper consideration and thinking b4 you dive into it... The only thing i pray for my friends both on nairaland and offline is that GOD should make them to keep making money nonstop with good health.. marriage can wait 4 the now.. Money over everything.. i love you all...

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:
the Wedding Scares Shit out Of Me... The Marriage Is Bae

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Wedding no scare me oooo, I dey gallant for every every. Marriage is bae until you enter biko. cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki .... no worries

Lol.. fine girl tongue

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:
horlohla h markydebbi shinarlaur a lalas24 7 tgoddes s Blackhawk0 1 kimbra a..can't wait to attend you guys weddingtongue tongue
Lemme clock 30 first,we'll shutdown the country.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm i dnt force and i dnt expect any of my friends to get married soon.. marriage is not something you just rush into, it needs proper consideration and thinking b4 you dive into it... The only thing i pray for my friends both on nairaland and offline is that GOD should make them to keep making money nonstop with good health.. marriage can wait 4 the now.. Money over everything.. i love you all...

My prophet! You've been wowing me since last night, I love the new you biko. We love you too. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) / My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) / Some Guys Are Mad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.