Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairalanders Is This Genetic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Is This Genetic? (781 Views)

Nairalanders Is This Fake Or Real (photos / Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion / Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Smokeybrain(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Good day guys. Trust u guys are enjoying your weekend. I visit this great forum regularly and what I have learnt from here is invaluable.
This has been bordering for a while now, is womanizing genetic? let me give a little background check to this question. My dad was a serious Casanova in his youthful days . Then he wasn't even rich but his charisma, soft voice, funny instinct etc have been his selling point. Though his tall, dark and handsome too. I posses all theses qualities in him. The only difference is am fair in complexion. I'm 26 an accountant by profession. Most of my friends are female. I love to make friends with the opposite sex, just casual friends with time there will start professing their love for me. I was cracking one up yesterday before I knew it, she said Jerry I love, u are fun to be with. Many of those girls act like my girlfriend already. I don't want to be like my father. Nairalanders help a brother. pls don't mind the grammatical errors, figures my thing.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2017
lol how do you want us to help you? if you don't want to be a womanizer then dont

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Jerryojozy(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmm..wat will I say sef. Elders come and help this dude
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by toastedbread: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
an apple begets its kind. an apple doesn't fall far from the tree but you can try and roll roll roll away.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Dey there dey fool yourself. Pvssies at your disposals, you dey ask us before you gonk. And yes its genetic. My pops do sotayy naim waist dey suffer am now. Na my own gonking con dey surpass em own
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by kendallwoods(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2017
grin IT MAY SOUND FUNNY THO BUT MARRIAGE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Smokeybrain(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
kendallwoods:
grin IT MAY SOUND FUNNY THO BUT MARRIAGE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION
Ah! marriage ? not now.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Jerryojozy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mod move this to front page. This topic is interesting.

Genius J
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by kendallwoods(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Smokeybrain:
Ah! marriage ? not now.
AH , YOU SAID YOU'RE AN ACCOUNTANT?
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Jerryojozy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
kendallwoods:
AH , YOU SAID YOU'RE AN ACCOUNTANT?
Yes. Audit, financial services am available.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
There's nothing generic about that.

in fact studies have shown that children always avoid repeating the negative things their parents did. for example if A's father was a thief who beats up A's mother at the slightest provocation and A was a witness to all this

A will grow up to abhor women beaters and thieves and will never touch a woman violently or steal a penny.

so I think you just love the attention from women and you want to be a player.

.cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Op, your post looks more like chest-beating and self-praise than a genuine attempt at seeking for help.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

in fact studies have shown that children always avoid repeating the negative things their parents did. for example if A's father was a thief who beats up A's mother at the slightest provocation and A was a witness to all this

A will grow up to abhor women beaters and thieves and will never touch a woman violently or steal a penny.

.cheers!

where did you get your studies from? I have always thought the opposite was the case as most behaviors have genetic roots.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

OP on NL we have a drill here...

PISHURE OR WEDONTBELIEVIT.. cool
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

.cheers!

my love for you grows every second i see a wise brilliant comment from you

too bad you already love someone who loves another............
Pikoo and his ass are lucky to have u loving them

flirt!!

Sexy thick thighs!!!

Masturbator!!!
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Smokeybrain(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Yes. Audit, financial services am available.
Guy not ur question. No de advertise urself here.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Smokeybrain(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Op, your post looks more like chest-beating and self-praise than a genuine attempt at seeking for help.
Not chest-beating pls. Its genuine
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Being a tall, fair complexioned, intelligence etc... maybe inherited but being a Casanova womanizer is a matter of choice.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Horlohlah: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Smokeybrain:
It's not genetic, it's only an habit you picked up from your dad. Children tend to mirror their parent's character cos they are their close models. So that's just it. You can drop it if you want to, don't try to blame it on science.
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Evablizin(f): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
tongue
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by engrtee(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
it is a disease
Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by Smokeybrain(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Horlohlah:
It's not genetic, it's only an habit you picked up from your dad. Children tend to mirror their parent's character cos they are their close models. So that's just it. You can drop it if you want to, don't try to blame it on science.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Is This Genetic? by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Smokeybrain:
That being said, yes, there's a genetic link to sexual desires and you may have received a full, unadulterated DNA copy of your womanising father!

People with a rare strain of the D4 gene tend to have higher lobido than average the person.

Could be you and daddy are having even the steroid version of the D4 gene grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Shoot Your Boyfriend For 10 Billion Dollars? / Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. / Endless Tears Episode 1- 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.