Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,380 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54693 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Takeit2017(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2017

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Peteragan(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmmm she did lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up

421 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Immature people should not be allowed to go into relationships.

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by LordIsaac(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
I think Nigerian girls shoulɗ only marrƴ people who fit their boɗƴ stucture. As an ant, marry a six-pacƙeɗ guƴ at your own peril!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Vivly(f): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Immature people should not be allowed to go into relationships.
So who is immature here? The potential wife beater or the lady?

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by HottestFire: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2017

Silly, why not test her with your ATM pin. undecided

407 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad

382 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by dollytino4real(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
y test her with slap when u fit use car tak test her

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by akinade28(f): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
So u trying to test her level of endurance with a slap abi.
I think she should also test d level of ur love for her with a slap too
Just wondering

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Vivly:
So who is immature here? The potential wife beater or the lady?
Both.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is he alright

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by rossyc(f): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Silly man, it's good she dumped your sorry ass..

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by laborious(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Now wey she don over pass the test and graduated to dump ur ass she don do bad abi? U ar a Disgrace to manhood

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Domestic violence is domestic violence whether it's a small slap or a big slap! undecided

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by AburoBuhari: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
I tested her with my d*ck and till today she don turn Mario

*AburoBuhari*

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Discharge(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
From testing to hot slap......@op you are madt for even trying that

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by lasisi69(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why get furious if she takes up your calls but have nothing to hide... You shouldn't have slapped her... She too is not serious... she was having a second thought about you guys wedding and looking for a lil' excuse....

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by valdes00(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
#GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW#
Not when you see me in heaven after death you will be shouting, "ojoro ojoro "...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by folly22(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rubbish. So that you can follow it up with big slap and serious punching after marriage

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by SURElee(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
HottestFire:

Silly, why not test her with your ATM pin.

God bless you

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by harrymoses24(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Explaining your foolishness is foolish.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by adaksbullet: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by flyca: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Never hit a woman, even with a flower.

The guy is lying sha. He is not even sorry, no sign of remorse, a clear sign of his personality. He's saying she should have endured the "small" slap. What rubbish!

If I were the woman, I will do exactly what she did. But of course, the only woman with this kind of courage is the financially independent woman!

My kind of woman. kiss

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by francis247(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good riddance. Why can't she pick the call of her husband to be if he's not there? What are you hiding? What kind of marriage will you both have? Imagine you're bathing or you went out to get something around the neighborhood and she has a visitor then your phone rings in sitting room. So she can't pick it up and tell the person to call back later? What kind message will that send? Married strangers? How would you feel if she slaps you for repeatedly doing something she's been complaining of? And the fact that your mum is in support of what you did says a lot about how shallow and backward her person and background is as far as marriage is concerned.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by PastorandMentor(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
You no see another thing do na to slap? You even call am small? Just negodu this man grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol, your ex is an ole sad In turn, she should have tested you with a kick to your John Thomas lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by mccoy47(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol.
Maybe she shoulda also tested u with a "small quickie" with ur friend to see if u can handle cheating!

Onye ara! angry

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by VickyRotex(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
What kind of Rhetorical question is that?
Ofcouse she made the right decision!

Na from small slap e dey start. The guy is very silly!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
you should haven't do it.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by preciousan(f): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

So that when you get married you keep testing her with big slaps?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.