Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (59520 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by CastedDude: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ebonyi State House of Assembly member, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is the lawmaker representing Afikpo North East Constituency, has revealed the main quality that attracts her very much. Taking the her Facebook account, the active social media lawmaker revealed that other qualities may attract her to the individual but they will definitely bore her with time but anyone that has intelligence can have her forever. Below is what she wrote;

I'M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ebonyi-lawmaker-maria-ude-nwachi-reveals-qulaity-that-she-is-attracted-to.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend

11 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring, imagine Nigeria is fuckkked

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by akinade28(f): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Everyone wants a spouse they can look up to and learn from.
Believe me after marriage we will get tired of just the body.
If u r doubting me, ask ur parents, they can explain better.
That's y we are having a lot of divorce these days, people don't just want to see beyond the physical.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by IkpuMmiri(f): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
How many times?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wallai she don dey advertise herself

Oya where are our intelligent men looking for independent woman to marry

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by nwaanambra1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
ngbeke! cheesy

Ngbeke must be ngbeke no matter the number of attempts at upgrade cheesy cheesy grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by IkpuMmiri(f): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
profolaolu:
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring, imagine Nigeria is fuckkked
[/s]

O ji ikpu ya akpata ego....Wetin come be your own? onye ngbu!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by IkpuMmiri(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
nwaanambra1:
ngbeke! cheesy

Ngbeke must be ngbeke no matter the number of attempts at upgrade cheesy cheesy grin
[/s]

Can we see your wife?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
I perfectly fit in... How do I reach her please?

Brand new Homtom HT50 for sale in PH... Contact me..

See specifications below...
3G RAM, 32GB ROM (internal memory)
https://www.nairaland.com/4063975/brand-new-homtom-ht50-sale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by SweetJoystick(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Next please
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by ogologoamu: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
She is talking as if she doesn't like Ogologoamu.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by ogologoamu: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend

What of Ogologoamu, don't you need it also?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

hahahahahahahahahaha know kill me with laugh abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

hahahahahahahahahaha know kill me with laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

O ji ikpu ya akpata ego....Wetin come be your own? onye ngbu!
See ipob with frustration and depression, atoole ole

When IPod heard that KANU has ran into his hole

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by meezynetwork(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mtsheww
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by goldrushbooks: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
CastedDude:
Ebonyi State House of Assembly member, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is the lawmaker representing Afikpo North East Constituency, has revealed the main quality that attracts her very much. Taking the her Facebook account, the active social media lawmaker revealed that other qualities may attract her to the individual but they will definitely bore her with time but anyone that has intelligence can have her forever. Below is what she wrote;

I'M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ebonyi-lawmaker-maria-ude-nwachi-reveals-qulaity-that-she-is-attracted-to.html

Idiotic attention seekers every where! Go to Harvard or join Mensa or go to oau (Obafemi Awolowo University)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by MhizzAJ(f): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yea..intelligence is d word plus a beautiful pocket
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by LesbianBoy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
See her mouth like.........."You can have me"

Who the fvck is she again?

Mschteeeew angry

4 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Flashh: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
See as she dey talk as if she just received an award of "world's smartest female".

This one wey dem they use her body anyhow for house of assembly, dey find intelligent and smart man wey she go use him glory.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Bolustical: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
What about Nigeria's money? Are you not attracted to that? Was that not the reason you ventured into politics?

Dey deceive yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by abbaapple: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ebonyi matter weak me.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Bolustical: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
yes
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by AburoBuhari: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
so what of my Ègbón Buhari,you mean he can't attract you

*AburoBuhari*
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Badgers14: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
I am highly intelligent, with a body like hers, she will have a lot to learn from me.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by oshe11: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
proud indeed....

broke gal

5 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
issorite they are coming grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by MissChievous199(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
This woman has more popularity than the Ebonyi State Governor... Always on the news, has something to say about everything... Na wa o sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Yusfunoble(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by shurley22(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
so she's trying to say her single status is cos she hasn't come across anyone that's intelligent??
Yea right! Tell me what I don't know...
Keep waiting ehn....
Don't check yourself well...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.