Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" (4134 Views)

Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
KingIbot:

if you care to know I've never scored below 230 in all the jamb I've written but you know 9ja now connection is the way
am not an orphan
And not desperate just that I feel will I keep on writing jamb and pursuing medicine and surgery Till I die.

If you scored above the cut off mark you don't need connection to pass the university's exam and gain qdmissu
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
KingIbot:

if you care to know I've never scored below 230 in all the jamb I've written but you know 9ja now connection is the way
am not an orphan
And not desperate just that I feel will I keep on writing jamb and pursuing medicine and surgery Till I die.

If you scored above the cut off mark you don't need connection to pass the university's exam and gain admission. With 230 most schools in the North will give you admission because there will be less competition for you or you can try private universities. If you are not an orphan, what do your parents think about your travel plans? Tell us na, as for desperation read your first post again and be sincere to yourself.
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by KingIbot: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

At 18 you are striving so hard to make money,
it's there any stipulated age for rich folks
or am expected to roam around the streets of lagos when am 27 all in the name of looking for a job
ohhhh cos am 18 I should just sleep, eat, sleep
its not done sis
Am expected to do that when am 25+
Am gonna enjoy later but work myself out now
Sorry if my statement sound rude or sth but the fact remains that
Am Not Too Young To Make it

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by femo86(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice one from VickyRotex.....You are such a good fellow.

God bless you....

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by KingIbot: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

If you scored above the cut off mark you don't need connection to pass the university's exam and gain qdmissu
maybe you ain't in the country
10k+ will apply they pick maybe 100 or sth pre-degree inclusive
Vc list is coming oooo
politicians go get candidate oooo
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
KingIbot:

it's there any stipulated age for rich folks
or am expected to roam around the streets of lagos when am 27 all in the name of looking for a job
ohhhh cos am 18 I should just sleep, eat, sleep
its not done sis
Am expected to do that when am 25+
Am gonna enjoy later but work myself out now
Sorry if my statement sound rude or sth but the fact remains that
Am Not Too Young To Make it

For you to be thinking of survival like this it means you are fending for yourself, you've no one helping you out like some parents and guidians do. To be rich legitimately most times it takes years especially if you've got no inheritance. CV can be sent online so no need to roam around except by choice.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
KingIbot:

maybe you ain't in the country
10k+ will apply they pick maybe 100 or sth pre-degree inclusive
Vc list is coming oooo
politicians go get candidate oooo

Try northern varsities less competition I follow go school so stop talking rubbish
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by MrsDot(f): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hi MrsDot,
Yes,you can. Thanks!
thank you, sent U a pm

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by KingIbot: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Try northern varsities less competition I follow go school so stop talking rubbish
okay ma
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by TWoods(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
KingIbot:

am not an orphan

Even if you got America today, you can’t enter medical school. Most schools will only admit US citizens and permanent residents. Stay in nigeria and do a biology-related program. Then consider transferring to Canada. Or work at gaining admission to do your undergrad in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by KingIbot: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
TWoods:

Even if you got America today, you can’t enter medical school. Most schools will only admit US citizens and permanent residents. Stay in nigeria and do a biology-related program. Then consider transferring to Canada. Or work at gaining admission to do your undergrad in Canada.
thanks bro
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by VickyRotex(f): 1:32am On Oct 03, 2017
femo86:
Nice one from VickyRotex.....You are such a good fellow.

God bless you....
Amen! God Bless you too!
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 03, 2017
KingIbot:

Baba abeg brief me wella about finding a lady because I get babe wey fit help and she dey us and maybe that's gonna reduce cost because agent Is asking for 450k including visa fee
That AGENT will never help, when it gets to interview time.

Because that's where the KoKo is..??
Many will be called on that day but only one old papa or Mama will be chosen.

People that will be chosen again are the extremely rich people who travel on regular basis.
If you must go through this, just be ready to build your account to 7million Naira. Also you must occupy yourself with a Good resourceful JOB.

The BEST, The fastest, the most reliable, the most respectful, and permanent is to marry a permanent resident or Citizen.
Because on that day, they will smile with you and congratulate you.
There are good ones over there,
Just that they have lost interest in Nigerian Guys...but mind you they LOVE BLack Guys a lot.
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by VickyRotex(f): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
MrsDot:
thank you, sent U a pm
I replied you!
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by MrsDot(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

I replied you!
I sent U a mail... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by atiteb4: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Wow! I'm just seeing this sef! Really? Wawwwuuuu! Something needs to be done about your orientation. You need to change the kind of people you move with!
sis kindly check your email i pm you or kindly reach me through atitebiridwan@gmail.com i will like a private discussion with you
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by VickyRotex(f): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2017
atiteb4:
sis kindly check your email i pm you or kindly reach me through atitebiridwan@gmail.com i will like a private discussion with you
I just replied you!
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by atiteb4: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2017
VickyRotex:

I just replied you!
yes sister mi. Mo ti ri. E Seun gan.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by Dimex03(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
ARISTOCRATDAMMY1:
I'm currently in HND2 ,please is there a way you can guide me ,in securing a Canada Visa .....
note: I don't have up to a million naira
my Dad is not a millionaire ...I just want to use the opportunity to Hustle big and elevate my family while I'm also elevating myself. ...
Thank you ,Anticipating your response
Haha, bro we be the same jare. But that sensible lady can help us with the info we need

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by Dimex03(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
VickyRotex:

Thanks, Dimex03!
My advice will be that you visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3905661/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part. You have to be ready to read. Try to read and ask questions. I always refer people to read these threads Canada/U.S because there is really a lot of beautiful information that people took their time to write down, to help others. And thanks to the Mod, Justwise, who has tried his best to provide links to preceding threads on each part and a direct link to certain important information.
Start from there. Start from probably Part 1, and make your way through to the current part. Try to ask questions on the current part, which is part 12, as previous parts have been locked.
I wish you all the best!
thanks.... But please can i mail you privately? There are somethings i need to ask you. My mail is dimex003@gmail.com.
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by omorosy45: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Why would you spend 450k for an agent, when you can do this yourself?
No offence, to agents on here! But 450 will buy your flight ticket, hope you know that?
I have friends in the US, who processed their visas themselves. I processed my visa to Canada myself too. And from admission processing to visa application, I didn't even spend up to 200k or 250k. It was just time-consuming, but it was worth it.
There is no big deal in it, cos using an agent doesn't guarantee you the visa. As long as you're willing to read advises and step by step procedure of how others have done in the past, I'm sure you can do it yourself.
Highest, because you are 18, I can advise that you have your brother or sister, guide you through what you need to do. It's pretty straightforward. Trust me!
Also, regarding the advice someone gave you to look for a willing lady online, who might probably fund you, please don't thread that lane. (I've heard stories of how such ends, and in some cases, you owe them for life) Whatever you wanna do to secure your admission or green papers in the States, do it legitimately. Go through it the right way. Hustle it out legitimately. It will pay off. Don't even start on a wrong foot. However, if you already have someone in the States, willing to help sponsor you, then that's fine, and best of luck. But 450k is too much for something you probably need 200k to process on your own.

pls whats your email or pls email me on nnennadiana@gmail.com i need info as regard postgraduate studies in Australia
Re: Relocating Soon to united states"Help A Bro" by VickyRotex(f): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
omorosy45:
pls whats your email or pls email me on nnennadiana@gmail.com i need info as regard postgraduate studies in Australia
I'm not in Australia.

You can visit this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3786389/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canadian Study Permit / Directions For Iyana Ipaja To Ojodu Berger? / Navy Seal Drowned Inside Cave In Thailand Trying To Rescue Trapped Boys(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.