Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After (944 Views)

#makingedogreatagain - Ossiomo Power Plant: Another MOU Project Materialized / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
This was actually a dream to forewarn the IPOB here, but they never listened, but chose to mock the op instead. Though it didn't result to war, but it had a semblance because several people lost their lives (though some are still yet to believe this, Kanu, who saw himself as untouchable, may likely be among those who are no more)

For those who can't find the original post because the op deleted it, here's it:

chino.11 :
I need no introduction on this board. If you go through my posts you had notice that I am pro-Igbo and to a large extent pro-Anambra. I am married with kids and God equally Blessed with me with material wealth and now I can boast of employing people from Awka to Port Harcourt to Yenagoa and most recently Warri. I wanted to hide under another username to pen this but something in me insisted that I should use this account, maybe because it has an antecedent.
This piece is about the terrible dream I had this afternoon, infact the nightmare is barely 30mins old and I could not remember how much long the it was.
I was in my bedroom this afternoon trying to check few stuff in my laptop while lying on the bed. As I was doing it, I was equally feeling tired and sleepy. I looked across the room and saw my wife and our kids strolling in from the children's room and I sighed knowing that it is over for what I wanted to do because kids won't allow you ignore them while looking at the computer. We all laid down and incidentally I fell asleep and next thing I saw myself n.aked with leaves as a cover. I knew I was with clothes earlier but how that clothes went is what I did not know. Probably it was taken by some people who needed it more than me. Another thing I noticed about the dream was that I was younger- as in age(teenager).
As I was working around, I didn't see people on the streets, the few that I saw were all running helter-skelter and in different directions. I was asking, what is going on, people were too impatient to respond. Then in anger I decided not to talk to anyone further, then headed to my house to wear a new set of clothes. As I was working now our street, it was actually the same street in Anambra where I grew up. Immediately I saw my mother walking out so fast and passing me and I turned, she didn't say anything but handed me a roasted corn. She moved passed me and continued to walk down the street so fast. I was like, why is she handing me a roasted corn? In all honesty I don't eat roasted corns. Each time my wife buys one I would say it is something I can only eat during the way due to starvation. That roasted corn my mom gave to me was symbolic in a sense because I always refer to roasted corn as a war-time food/staple . Even till today, ask my wife my worst staple food, she had tell you already- roasted corn. I frown at it each time she buys one for the kids.
Now after collecting the corn from my mom, I continued down the street towards our family house at Trans-Nkisi estates Onitsha, incidentally my dad built the house. Immediately I saw military trucks at the junction leading to our house and I looked again and saw even more huge population of military marching down with guns. The truth was that up until now I never knew that war has started. I approached the junction close to my house where they blocked and appealed to them to allow me cross that I needed to pick up my clothes because as they can see I am not wearing any but covered in leaves. One of them immediately seized my by the arm and continued to my father's house. I overheard them saying that the invading troops are close that they need more people. I was hearing gun shots as we were going. We got to our house and I realized that everyone member of the family had fled and the military had turned our house into a military detention camp where they keep people that will be recruited for the war front . It then dawn on me that I was in a serious problem. They quickly put me into the ''detention camp'', incidentally that was our sitting room where I used to play with my sibling because it is quite a large area. It was inside the ''detention camp'' that I got all the gist, they WAR has broken out in Nigeria. It was at this point that I woke up with some tears in my eyes.
Look, I am a very proud person, I could have refused to share this dream because of ego or some people calling me a coward but I know that I may change the mindset of some of our youths if not all that WAR is deadly and can take anyone or a society 50years backwards. Again before you say that you shall fly out of the country; remember up till now I never knew how my clothes disappeared from my body. This symbolic because war is like spirit, it does not give notice. In that before you knew it the streets are already flooded with the military .
I am not saying that the agitators should stop agitating but what I am saying is that whatever anyone is doing let it not lead to WAR. Anything we can do as the new generation must not lead to war.
Mod, lalasticlala or anyone that is in-charge should better make this message reach a wider audience. Thank you
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
And here is the thread link: https://www.nairaland.com/3925971/

People like Googlepikins, Sunnyb0b0, Integrityfarms, and many others scoffed the op while some others like Edcure, GMBuhari, etc, made sense of the dream and commented accordingly.
Now see what has happened! Several promising young men led to the slaughter by one man's indiscretion, tactless speech (to the point boasting to behead a sitting president) and obsession with fame.
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by FTreloaded(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daviddson:

People like Googlepikins, Sunnyb0b0, Integrityfarms, and many others scoffed the op while some others like Edcure, GMBuhari, etc, made sense of the dream and commented accordingly.
Now see what has happened! Several promising young men led to the slaughter by one man's indiscretion, tactless speech (to the point boasting to behead a sitting president) and obsession with fame.
but the nigerian army claim the there was no killing in abia during the operation python dance nor any raiding of nnamdi kanu's house.

so, who should we believe?

chino11 the obvious edo boy living in anambra?

the nigerian army?

the ipob youths?

or you?

3 Likes

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by adadike281(f): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
make I sit down here.
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nowhere in the world is verbal threat taken lightly. I've read several stories of people being sentenced to several years behind bars even in the so-called land of freedom, the US - some just because of 'ordinary' Twitter post. People are arrested almost all the time for threatening the president of the US.
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by FTreloaded(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
y'all better know now that chino and abagworo are friends in real life and not from the east. their tom and jerry act you see here is a tactic to divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by baralatie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daviddson:

good to know
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
FTreloaded:
but the nigerian army claim the there was no killing in abia during the operation python dance nor any raiding of nnamdi kanu's house.

so, who should we believe?

chino11 the obvious edo boy living in anambra?

the nigerian army?

the ipob youths?

or you?
Please what's your point exactly? The army lied and we all know it, at least we saw the pictures, even if IPOB had exaggerated the numbers.
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daviddson:

Where is the war going on biko?

2 Likes

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by FTreloaded(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daviddson:
Please what's your point exactly? The army lied and we all know it, at least we saw the pictures, even if IPOB had exaggerated the numbers.

i should rather be asking what your point is for making this thread. to harp on chino11's wack prophecy or to warn ipob members of future consequences of their agitation?

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by chino11(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Op never mind because they will still mock you but the number people killed in Aba and Umuahia is over.

To them it is not a war but clash. I said it here that anything that shall lead to war should and must be avoided but these Ipob guys were cheered to their death by the keyboard Igbos warriors.

2 Likes

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
FTreloaded:

i should rather be asking what your point is for making this thread. to harp on chino11's wack prophecy or to warn ipob members of future consequences of their agitation?
It was never a prophecy, but a dream, which was beyond his control.

And you got it right - "to warn IPOB and Biafra chasers of future consequences" if they continue with their hate-filled, lie-soaked methods.

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Where is the war going on biko?
The 'war' didn't last up to a week but it has claimed several lives. Would you have believed that the Nigerian govt had the guts to take out Kanu or arrest him (which ever) without an order of the court?

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Cooly100: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daviddson:
The 'war' didn't last up to a week but it has claimed several lives. Would you have believed that the Nigerian govt had the guts to take out Kanu or arrest him (which ever) without an order of the court?

Lying thief. I thought the military said nobody was killed?

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by FTreloaded(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
chino11:
Op never mind because they will still mock but the number people killed in Aba and Umuahia is over.

To them it is not a war but clash. I said it here that anything that shall lead to war should and must be avoided but these Ipob guys were cheered to their death by the keyboard Igbos warriors.
you don't even have shame. you created this thread with your alternate and still had to show up with the original to massage your ego.

tufiaaa!

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daviddson:

Were you the one holding the torchlight for them while they took him out or arrested him?

I know his silence is giving Zoogerians headache.

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cooly100:

Lying thief. I don't the military said nobody was killed?
Did and do you believe that?
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Cooly100: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daviddson:
Did and do you believe that?

So you mean your military is lying like your Lai Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cooly100:

So you mean your military is lying like your Lai Mohammed?
See, my purpose of this thread is to re-warn the stubborn among you who are still bent on raising dust that your methodology is flawed and to make them have a rethink to avoid putting themselves in harm's way again.
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Daviddson(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
FTreloaded:

you don't even have shame. you created this thread with your alternate and still had to show up with the original to massage your ego.
tufiaaa!
You believe I'm chino's alternate moniker? Pls stop deceiving yourself; tell yourself the truth for once.
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
sunnyb0b0:

Were you the one holding the torchlight for them while they took him out or arrested him?

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Rawani: 3:47am On Oct 01, 2017
To be forewarned is to be fore-armed. Chino had a divine revelation through a dream and even I was shocked when he created that thread and humbly poured his heart out which was in sharp contrast to his usual online demeanor

You have tried your best to warn them Daviddson, take solace in the fact that you have selflessly done your bit.

May the lives of the truly innocent be preserved and may those egging the gullible on to their death from the comfort of their homes reap every ounce of what they are sowing.

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by OjukwuWarBird: 5:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Rawani:
To be forewarned is to be fore-armed. Chino had a divine revelation through a dream and even I was shocked when he created that thread and humbly poured his heart out which was in sharp contrast to his usual online demeanor

You have tried your best to warn them Daviddson, take solace in the fact that you have selflessly done your bit.

May the lives of the truly innocent be preserved and may those egging the gullible on to their death from the comfort of their homes reap every ounce of what they are sowing.

Threat of war can't stop the rise of Biafra

Only True Federalism can calm the raging anger of Biafrans

As long as the East and ND are not having a fair deal, it is just a matter of time before a new country is born

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by shukuokukobambi: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

[s]Only True Federalism can calm the raging anger of Biafrans[/s]

As long as the East and ND are not having a fair deal, it is just a matter of time before a new country is born

Rubbish!! angry

Only disintegration of the zoo will calm the raging anger of biafrans. Federalism is for unity beggars and cowards afraid of war angry

1 Like

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by shukuokukobambi: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Cooly100:

Lying thief. I thought the military said nobody was killed?

Don't mind that liar who is on his way to hell for his wicked lies. Of course the military was very honest. Nobody was killed
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by shukuokukobambi: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Don't mind the mumus. Only idiots like Barr ejiofor believe ohammadike was arrested or harmed by the incompetent zoo army. We the brave ones know he's chilling somewhere now planning another trap for jibrin of Sudan aka buhari

2 Likes

Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by modik(m): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Daviddson:

Trying so hard to defend a father who takes pleasure in murdering his unloved children for being provocative to him.

TRY HARDER.

Freedom is priceless.!
Re: How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After by Rawani: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Only True Federalism can calm the raging anger of Biafrans

War effectively stopped it 50 years ago, and ordinary military exercise has quieted the initial noisy agitation. Nothing will stop the military from flattening your likes again if the war you're eagerly anticipating comes to pass, and you know it.

A word is enough for the wise, don't let your "raging anger" consume you because you sound like a little kid whose only concept of war was formed by watching Hollywood war movies.

At this point the voices of wise Ibo elders are needed, not the thoughtless empty chest beating of adolescent boys with nothing to lose than their young lives.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo / Students Running Away From School Over vaccination Scare In Port Harcourt / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.