Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda (4112 Views)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Adiola:
my bad sorry about that now to the road blocks please I need authentic proof

This is Nnamdi Kanu's brother dismantling a road block himself.

Now these shows that some people have been doing this nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OPeBs6FJz8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by tolufase: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2017
They were not proactive in the first place. So, there is need for the manipulation.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Paperwhite(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin grin This is just damage control gone wrong.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Omeokachie: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Are they kids who dont have a mind of their own, that must be teleguided?

You expected "honesty" from Buhari? Then you dont qualify to call yourself a politician talk less of a state governor.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Totti9(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2017
We will remember not our killers
But our brothers who stand by and watch as we are been killed

Especially Okorocha and Obiano

3 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by nototribalist: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

So the military having a convoy gives citizens the right to pelt missiles at them and block the roads? Nice thought proces you have going there
why will the military convoy go to his village if not to assassinate him.

2 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by MyNewJackeT: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

1. Did the military say they were policing? A simply convoy of military men pass throught the street was turned into madness.

2. No but in front of his street. Are we going to lie that there were road blocks? And are we going to lie that civillians picked up sticks and stones against military convoy? We saw it ourselves. This video here even shows Nnamdi Kanu's brother dismantling a road block set up by people on a government road

3. Boko Haram is an external threat? The Niger Delta Militants are external threats?, he oil thieves in Ikorodu are external threats? That's by the way, before the youths start with their road blocks, did the military engage anyone? Maybe if they had not, they might have gone on their way. Just maybe

4. Did you freaking miss where I said the military should never turn live ammunition against people because they were pelted with stones as it is excessive and dispropotional use of force or you just want to be mischievious?

Do you know where nnamdi kanu house is?
it's in the middle of nowhere, the roads aren't even tarred, military don't just go there except they have an agenda.

even with a bike it's hard to reach there.

your time will come and there will be no one to talk for you because the good guys will all be dead by then and you didn't say anything when they came for their head.

don't forget that they started pelting stones when the military attacked.
even NLC pelt stones too.

2 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Blue3k(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
raker300:
[s]the link is working..

Check your phone!!

If the news was the other way around though, you wouldn't care for link... [/s]

Stop kidding yourself propagandist. Nothing in that link is the same as what's written in post. Anytime I post something you always see where I got it so links are definitely important. I said wrong link then you went on to tell me the link works like a mouth breather. Learn difference between wrong and broken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

In my mind

1. The military has the right to go about an operation anywhere
2. Citizens do not have the right to mount road blocks or throw stones and other object at military men because if you do that, you are no longer civillians but combatants
3. The military should respond appropriately to issues, dont turn live ammunitions against people pelting stones at you. Thats excessive and disproportionate use of force
4. The whole thing was badly managed by both sides

So nnamdi kanu's dog killed in his home also threw stones at the military convoy. Kontinue defending evil. Even the army is full of regret while you defend them.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fineman87:

So nnamdi kanu's dog killed in his home also threw stones at the military convoy. Kontinue defending evil. Even the army is full of regret while you defend them.
You must have missed where I blamed the military right?
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

You must have missed where I blamed the military right?

Oh. Maybe i missed it.

But why the double speak. Military is all about Kill and Destroy and you know it. Yet, you justify the military operation and still blame the military. How do you reconcile this?
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Daplux4: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
obiano and okorocha master mind the sellout in Igbo land, time will pay them back in their own coins.
selfish leaders
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fineman87:

Oh. Maybe i missed it.

But why the double speak. Military is all about Kill and Destroy and you know it. Yet, you justify the military operation and still blame the military. How do you reconcile this?
By separating the two together. Them being around js not illegal, their response to people throwing things at then is wrong
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by ProWalker: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

By separating the two together. Them being around js not illegal, their response to people throwing things at then is wrong

Why must they throw missile at armed men...some of whom are just coming from the NE?
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by GavelSlam: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ipob and lies.

Link and story don't tally.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by raker300: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Mynd44:

1. Did the military say they were policing? A simply convoy of military men pass throught the street was turned into madness.

2. No but in front of his street. Are we going to lie that there were road blocks? And are we going to lie that civillians picked up sticks and stones against military convoy? We saw it ourselves. This video here even shows Nnamdi Kanu's brother dismantling a road block set up by people on a government road

3. Boko Haram is an external threat? The Niger Delta Militants are external threats?, he oil thieves in Ikorodu are external threats? That's by the way, before the youths start with their road blocks, did the military engage anyone? Maybe if they had not, they might have gone on their way. Just maybe

4. Did you freaking miss where I said the military should never turn live ammunition against people because they were pelted with stones as it is excessive and dispropotional use of force or you just want to be mischievious?
oh my goodness?..

1. Boko haram attack military bases, bomb several churches, killed thousands...and you have the unmitigated gall to equate them with the ipob that has engaged largely on peaceful protests?

2. When protesters use stones on authorities..right think govt use "riot police" not military with live ammunitions

3. Ikoduru and niger delta military take over is point that this govt lacks proper handle on things.

4. Under GEJ, during the kidnapping days, no military exercise was executed in the east. The problem was still solved. Wch was a point of the northerner after militarization of boko haram affected areas despite bombing of military bases.

This govt sponsors violence as a way of distracting citizens from its failures.

When your only tool is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail...violence is their only tool.

This is about humanity not politics
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by KillJoy62(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=60992262]
In my mind

2. Citizens do not have the right to mount road blocks or throw stones and other object at military men because if you do that, you are no longer civillians but combatants
3. The military should respond appropriately to issues, dont turn live ammunitions against people pelting stones at you. Thats excessive and disproportionate use of force
4. The whole thing was badly managed by both sides.
this your no2 is totally wrong. a civilian becomes a militant when armed with a firearm, and not stones or sticks.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by SHAKABOOM: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
Mynd44:

In my mind

4. The whole thing was badly managed by both sides
But yu were among those rejoicing ad celebrating when the army opened fire on people.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=KillJoy62 post=61025042][/quote]
Wrong. As long as you are armed you put yourself out there. This is you shifting the goal post.

Now how the military responds should be relative to how armed you are.
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

But yu were among those rejoicing ad celebrating when the army opened fire on people.

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by awuf2008: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Most people knew it was a sellout from the beginning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role / The Youngest King In Nigeria Meets With Delta State Governor (photos) / Abuja Female Mechanic In Tears As FCTA Demolishes Her Shop, Seize Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.