Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" (65710 Views)

I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by MustiizRaja(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daniel058:
you make sense guy... As in you re gonna be a good business man if you aren't already

lolss thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by MustiizRaja(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
jrusky:

Young man this long epistle because of two refused to grow men?

Safe yourself time and energy because this epistle is uncalled for. Let them go ahead the way that suit them since they are not ready to grow up.

lols abi just the truth tho
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by AyamConfidence(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
seunny4lif:

Since 1996
I love the band
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by DTalented(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

and because u can't write one makes u an illetrate
cos if u trully have the thinking u would know where am driving at if u have nothing tangible to say.. it's better using the national anthem it's OCT 1st
peace

SMH

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
safarigirl:
Paul should continue talking nonsense up and down....we were not enjoying you, we were enjoying P-square, if it was only singing that made you guys big, you fit talk, but it was the dancing that Peter used to complement everything that made you work

You think that trash song Personally would have reached 70 million YouTube views without Peter's dancing? Nigga get your head out of your a**, it's Peter with all the features, it's Peter who is being booked for shows.

You are there forming voice of PSquare, which useless voice? You don't even have Banky W's voice and you think you have voice. Gerrarahia mehn

Thankuu darling. Well said.
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by WHOcarex: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:
I really don't see the maturity in this walai am a psquare fan since wen I was small
from E NO GOOD ,last night , gbedu , kolo, I mean their first ever track to d likes of omoge mi , temptation , oga pooice , story , bye bye , nd many more this two guys sounds works together one way or the other.. when I listen to dem like I mean tears will alwys wanna drop cos dey r the best African artist with good and pleasing lyrics if u doubt me just download any of their track. if one will say he wants to go solo or the two believe me the charisma won't be there again cos the useless Peter and Paul when they do path or backup u will knw kaii dey were born singers.. so give it to us 18 yrs ago nd wev been enjoying it if u decide to go solo walai ur sounds won't be catchy again so think twice.. one of u signed muno nd CICI abi na LICE be her name na only one track dem drop tuday we no hear of dem DESTINY boy don even super blow pass dem so wah r we sayin here instead of u guys tonsit back sign talented act nd push dem out nd be the boss on ur own nd face una family while ur artist make money for u nd leave JUDE alone to face his family while u focus on urs unwere greedy with una money.. dts y I still love Olamide nd don jazzy even tho d artist under don jazzy just blowmwith 2 songs since DT time it's hard for dem aside reeky DT knws wat he's doing so bro dnt tink say u go Gve us wat the real psquare has wise up
Guy, this ya comment almost chock me to death. I never read reach quarter before I begin dey loose my breathe. I almost faint.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by MarieSucre(f): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:
I really don't see the maturity in this walai am a psquare fan since wen I was small
from E NO GOOD ,last night , gbedu , kolo, I mean their first ever track to d likes of omoge mi , temptation , oga pooice , story , bye bye , nd many more this two guys sounds works together one way or the other.. when I listen to dem like I mean tears will alwys wanna drop cos dey r the best African artist with good and pleasing lyrics if u doubt me just download any of their track. if one will say he wants to go solo or the two believe me the charisma won't be there again cos the useless Peter and Paul when they do path or backup u will knw kaii dey were born singers.. so give it to us 18 yrs ago nd wev been enjoying it if u decide to go solo walai ur sounds won't be catchy again so think twice.. one of u signed muno nd CICI abi na LICE be her name na only one track dem drop tuday we no hear of dem DESTINY boy don even super blow pass dem so wah r we sayin here instead of u guys tonsit back sign talented act nd push dem out nd be the boss on ur own nd face una family while ur artist make money for u nd leave JUDE alone to face his family while u focus on urs unwere greedy with una money.. dts y I still love Olamide nd don jazzy even tho d artist under don jazzy just blowmwith 2 songs since DT time it's hard for dem aside reeky DT knws wat he's doing so bro dnt tink say u go Gve us wat the real psquare has wise up

- Stop writing in shorthand.
- Take note of appropriate punctuation.
- Break up long comments into paragraphs.

Geez this comment was damn near unreadable.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by bigmankings(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
smiley
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Skillz92: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
I think Paul is the secret of p square, if he decides to go solo, he might take the attention away from his brother Peter

Meanwhile send your Gospel songs to us to help you reach more audience

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Danladi7: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
edungene7:
Diz was Y dere mother was crying wen Peter wanted to marry DAT Afonja girl. Afonja no dey marry family as d igbos do no b ordinary brothers ooo twins for DAT Mata,Afonja women nah dia way I sry for me p wen he stands alone him go no say nothing lik brodaily luv
Omo see ignorance laced with tribalism grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by femi4: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Rokia2:
So he just declared his side chick publicly? shocked
So, that's the best interpretation you can come up with....smh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by princesscool: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
greypencils:
consign ke? paul and silas bi ti bawo...abeg the weather is to hot for this kind of...na wa o
Mr known all correct me
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by greypencils: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
princesscool:
Mr known all correct me
na wa for you o
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Mryacks: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2017
I tell you..
pojophilius:
So lame,,they make more sense when they sing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.