Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (48702 Views)

I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / 1000 Workers To Be Employed For Warri-Itakpe Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Jerryojozy(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Kanawa people are waiting o. how can one get it in Kano?

Genius J
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by bedspread: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Nothing bruh

May marketing jobs fall on you
grin grin grin grin grin HAAAHAHAHAHHHA
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by opomulero101(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

ALERT:

FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERS WHOM INTEND TO PORT TO TSTV, HERE ARE THE MIGRATION CODES

DSTV SUBSCRIBERS: TEXT 1 TO 888
GOTV SUBSCRIBERS: TEXT 2 TO 888
STARTIMES SUBSCRIBERS: TEXT 3 TO 888
FREE TO AIR SUBSCRIBERS: TEXT AWUUF TO 419

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!
Lai lie kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Catalyst4real: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Just 96 channels. Gerrout abeg.

All these people claiming to dump DSTV when this arrives, you don't know what you're saying. Can't even see where they talked about airing sports. Maybe NFL. Lmao
DSTV is second to none. Globally!

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Kaxmytex(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2017
I no want another HiTV
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by shege45: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
sanerugwei:
So they plan to show live matches using BEIN Sports where the commentators will be speaking like someone that wants to cough out fish bone from their throats with some arabic rantings...

Not good enuf... sad angry cheesy grin shocked
its better dan watching in a viewing center...or na commentary u wan chop

8 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by emelda86(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2017
twentyk:
how we go get free decoder

Ole!!!
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Kyllahmc(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2017
lifezone247:
na free decoder you want? What about the jobs that will be created? 5000 for that matter, even if you have job why not try for some else who's still searching for.
not everybody is super crazy about working in another person's company.

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by emelda86(f): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Gotv have increased their channels I can see the likes of sonymax, fox & so many other ones hehehe e dey sweet me die....

Tstv all the way thiefStv/goatv ntoor unu....

Imagine after removing sonymax tstv make them to bring it back

Hahaha.....I laugh in Swahili

4 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Good for them
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by claremont(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Catalyst4real:

All these people claiming to dump DSTV when this arrives, you don't know what you're saying. Can't even see where they talked about airing sports. Maybe NFL. Lmao

All EPL and UEFA games are covered by Bein Sports 1-10, FS1, FS2 channels. Enjoy your DSTV, but TSTV is a major game changer for those Nigerians who love football. The maximum subscription monthly is an unbeatable N3000/month, compared to your DSTV, this is almost free. grin

#OurMumuDonDo grin

13 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Coldfeets: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2017
bedspread:
SOME PERSONS GO TEXT DIS THING U PUT HERE OOOO... TELL DEM SAY NA JOKE OOOO

Are you sure you didn't text before you discovered it was a sick joke? tongue
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2017
I never knew you noticed that. I was strolling some days back and I could see some of gotv marketers sweating seriously try to convince people to buy because they have increased their channels . I just laff. I think they have done their home work well and spy on tstv modules and saw that it likely work out and they are about to lose customers en mass because if not, they won't care and see them as a threat at all. As I can see now, the panic is there. Imagine paying over 10k on dstv and still you don't get some interesting stations much, even good football matches, you won't see because they keep selecting for you what you must watch.

I just hope the expectations of these tstv will be met and sustained.
emelda86:
Gotv have increased their channels I can see the likes of sonymax, fox & so many other ones hehehe e dey sweet me die....

Tstv all the way thiefStv/goatv ntoor unu....

Imagine after removing sonymax tstv make them to bring it back

Hahaha.....I laugh in Swahili

4 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Airtimex(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Catalyst4real:

Are you a Nigerian?

You don't have the decorder yet but you have condemned everything about it. Is that how you want to grow naira

I guess you are hearing about them for the first time, check previous threads and get the list of their sports channels....

6 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by jacyhelen(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2017
lifezone247:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/5000-nigerians-employed-tstv-launches-october-1st/amp/

With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by henryhemon(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2017
People saying we Re about to witness the death of Dstv have not learned via history, years ago that's how one came that time and fizzled out within 2 years,where is startimes n the rest?Glo came with all the noise yet Mtn still be their bros. Let's talk about indigenous airlines,How many can compete with the foreign ones?? Abeg until they prove us wrong I'm sticking to my Dstv. The quality of pictures sef of star times is apology.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Jadoskii(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Wellll,at least buhari get to say that he brought tstv into Nigeria during his tenure.. grin
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by jacyhelen(f): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by bedspread: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Coldfeets:

Are you sure you didn't text before you discovered it was a sick joke? tongue
Am not in Nigeria so I can't do dt..... I just fear for some Nigerians..... I know the manner some persons Reason
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Kokaine(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2017
lifezone247:
na free decoder you want? What about the jobs that will be created? 5000 for that matter, even if you have job why not try for some else who's still searching for.
some tycoons will cease this early opportunity to stash money this early times tstv will come out, sharp business, as e dey hot, abeg whats the procedure
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by dimeji1(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2017
sanerugwei:
So they plan to show live matches using BEIN Sports where the commentators will be speaking like someone that wants to cough out fish bone from their throats with some arabic rantings...

Not good enuf... sad angry cheesy grin shocked

Bad guy
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by eezeribe(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2017
serverconnect:
Nice one. Strategies well so you will not fail like Hi-Tv.
Strategize....

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by rawpadgin(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by TweezyR(f): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Please how do we apply for the job
Any link to the site?
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Opoki(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
I implore everyone to read this guys story

https://www.nairaland.com/4085511/man-share-emotional-story-encounter

Cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Duru009(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Any business handle by Igbo's are always the best!!

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Coldfeets: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2017
bedspread:
Am not in Nigeria so I can't do dt..... I just fear for some Nigerians..... I know the manner some persons Reason

grin grin grin

I feel you.

We have so many dumb people in that country.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

ALERT:

Omo Ita Ni Baby Yii Sha
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

ALERT:

Hahaaaaaa

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2017
celestialAgent:
I refuse to take them seriously until I see their pricing and channel coverage...
With N990 for 3 days you have access to full bouquet
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by dollarprincess(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2017
TSTV Nigeria is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies.
There are going to be so many top jobs opportunity with TSTV Nigeria, and you can suspect that there might be some staff reshuffling in this company, as they are going to be looking to bring in fresh ideas and hands to boost their stakes in the market. See TSTV Nigeria Recruitment Job Application Requirements and Guide here http://www.starteasyjob.com.ng/tstv-nigeria-recruitment-job-application-requirements-guide/
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by 2shure: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Dstv for sale
Price.40k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.