Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast (3929 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? / How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast by Inani(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sick buhari will still be going to maiduguri today
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast by tuniski: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fineman87:

Oh. You are not nepotistic and bigoted. But i stand in conviction that yorubas defend buhari becos of igbophobia not because they love him. You need to use your brain.
Igbophobia ko buhariphobia ni!
So you hate buhari cos of hausaphobia and expect everyone to follow suit. As you ok?
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast by surgical: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fineman87:

Yoloba Defending buhari even more that the northerners. Na wao.
kH
How do you know he is a Yoruba ,he could be a Fulani also.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast by surgical: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fineman87:

Smh. Yoloba illiterates everywhere.
. is it Yoruba that is ruling why are you guys always attacking them leaving out the hausafulani oppressors , even after giving you quit notice and other I'll treatment you there not raise your voice against them, my brother that is cowardice.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast by CaptainGOOD: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
surgical:
. is it Yoruba that is ruling why are you guys always attacking them leaving out the hausafulani oppressors , even after giving you quit notice and other I'll treatment you there not raise your voice against them, my brother that is cowardice.

Shut ur fucking mouth.
Fineman87 said the truth.

The first guy made a comment about buhari only for the Yoruba fool to start talking abt igbo.

Dont u have eyes to see who started the issue undecided
Trust me nobody will talk about yoeubas if the stop jumping and metuining igbos on every thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Call On Senate To Pass Bill On Recovery Of Arms Ahead Of February Election / Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. / Is Senator Shehu Sani A Prophet? See His Throwback Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.