Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? (21231 Views)

Pastor Joseph Prophesy That A Bbnaija 2021 Housemate Will Set The House Ablaze / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence day Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
In 2010 when i dey school.after eating bread and beans for one buka. Naso one man follow me outside say he get prophesy. He saw death written all over me and i needed prayers. Say mk i no look d messenger(him) as small bt d message is from God. I said ok. He asked for my number i no gv am. I no kuku dey pray since den. And i never die. Despite being travelling by bus from lag to PH 5 times when i dey serve. Ah no die for road or boat. Useless mofos. One of my cousin der pastor say mk she no marry her guy say na badluck nd misfortune go be thier portion. D guy just gv am belle. Today both are in usa as registered nurses. Eleribu pastor

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by olorunthobby(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
If you don't have a degree, you will not be rich!
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SenorFax(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Griffon:
olowobaba10:
d
JamesReacher:
a
dakeskese:
Cf
On Sunday morning.....

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by samseen02(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2017
the idiot tell me say Nah light skinned girls I like and my current girlfriend then na also light skinned. And because of that I dey encounter bad luck. that thing vex me ehn... me wey be say d person wey I dey date self dey synonymous to charcoal. Ne godu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2017

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
One told me that I won't last 3years and need serious prayers...... My brothers and sisters, its 6years since the man told me tht.
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Lilymax(f): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2017
That i was gonna have an okada accident and die in june 2012
Im still here

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Alphaman007: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
I was told that i was gonna be an engineer.. I'm about to be a graduate of psychology grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Griffon(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
SenorFax:

On Sunday morning.....

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by enilove(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Why are topics like this making front page. There are other better topics that can make a christian to be serious with God and promote the name of Jesus Christ , but controversial and bad news that would make churches to be viewed with disdain are things the moderators are bringing to the front page. The Muslims section doesn't do this to their religion.
Why dont we come up with things that would make the believers and nonbelievers to be afraid of evil so that this nation can prosper.

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Olorunfemy(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2017
he that believes a prophet shall receive the rewards of a prophet,there are still genuine prophet out dere,the truth is we have prophet from God and prophet of God,how can you no them......by their fruits ye shall no them..lobaaataaaan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by elgeezy: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Met one crazy one like dat. Telling me I am having spiritual wife and needs cleansing bath to ward of d spiritual wife that if i dnt, may habe difficulty in seating down or havin offsprings.. I Jst dey shake my head inside. Me wey don marry and blessed wit a daughter. We r in d end-time, dey r evrywhere oooo.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by buygala(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Sometime in 2010, my mum's Apostle came to our house and prophesied that I will gain admission into the university the next year, and put my mum's enemies to shame ..

Problem was..... I was already in my 2nd year in Obafemi Awolowo University studying exactly what I wanted, and doing absolutely fine grin

Apostle noticed I was real young and decided to do betnaija prophecy on me.....only to end up disgracing himself sad

And that was the end of Apostle Obinna's ministry in our family

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by rhames(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
These days, many people are disguising themselves as "prophets" who claim to have the gift of prophecy and they keep dispatching ridiculous prophesies that are either about predicting the death of someone, the calamity that will befall him or the level one can attain in life. Usually these people “prophets” claim to know all the unconfessed sins in a person’s life by mere looking at him.

With these fake prophesies, they have destroyed many homes, relationships/marriages, turned siblings against each other, turned mother-in-law against wife, etc.

I can vividly remember a time I was traveling to school for my exam when a man approached me at the bus stop and identified himself as a white garment prophesy(olusho). He routinely gave me a prophesy of how showed to him how I was going to end up in an accident if I fail disembark the journey. My people, fear grip me oooo.. Me wey wan write exam the next day shocked

I told him "thank you", called the next available bike man and traveled to school

These are the ways these false prophets dispatch ridiculous prophesies and put people in obscurity, so, anyone who is fooled by fake prophesy is ignorant of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know many people have also been in the same shoes with me so kindly share your own experiences

In most cases you do not need to go to them apart from exceptional issues. I bet you, if you spend three to seven days in a month doing what they use their time to do , you will discover God better than they see it. Besides, there are more charlatans in the trade now than real preachers. In my experience, I get my own Divine messages and directions from dreams after serious prayers afetr three or seven days . That message determines my next step on the issue at hand.

I do not condemn the prophets in totality but there are more hungry prophets and mallams and marabouts on Nigerian soil than true men of God.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by yaadstick(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Yepa.... Dude asked me of my younger brother that he should come for a special prayer but I just looked at him like kilodè?? Me wey be last born?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by mu2sa2: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2017
But why obsession with prophecy in the first place? As long as there's demand there will always be supply.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Dude told me not to travel bcoz he saw impending danger on the road for me. I told him to shut up. On the road...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by talk2percy(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2017
kristen12:
Spirit husband,, I don't know if its a prophecy sha. I hate those kind of church
Don't mind them false prophets everywhere. Live ur normal life and do ur stuffs. Their intention nah to instill fear into people and mind-control them. Say no to them.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Wkaay(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2017
A prophet told me not to look people in the eye that they take glory through it
Another is that I should not cross any rope lined across the road. Initially I followed this rules but I realized its turning me to something else so I stopped it and ever since no qualms.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Sheun001(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2017
na so my friend/prophet come tell me one night say make I no chop meat he told me like 5times I asked why he said he'd tell me the following day till now I no bother to ask why
nah im fear catch me I no chop the meat oh I had to throw it away
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Uyi168:
lol,i was told to fast and pray for dad,that strong forces were against him,wanting to kee him...whereas,dad don die tay tay..i just dy shake my head..
The funniest thing be say, na women these prophesies dey catch pass

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2017
talk2percy:
Don't mind them false prophets everywhere. Live ur normal life and do ur stuffs. Their intention nah to instill fear into people and mind-control them. Say no to them.
These do all these things to colonize the minds of gullible people

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Melonny(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Two years ago, my mom called me to warn me about a girl I will likely meet later that year and if I decide to date her, she would ruin my life. This is as a result of her pastor's dream or vision.
I believed this. Looking back, It just doesn't add up. It makes no sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
dakeskese:
... That He sees me in the rhelm of the spirit becoming a multimillionaire in 2014.

Na so the boy double im hustle. Till today, na MTN 10MB I dey take come NL.
Prophet Oshi!!!
You no go kill me with laf oooo cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Edipee(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2017
buygala:
Sometime in 2010, my mum's Apostle came to our house and prophesied that I will gain admission into the university the next year, and put my mum's enemies to shame ..

Problem was..... I was already in my 2nd year in Obafemi Awolowo University studying exactly what I wanted, and doing absolutely fine grin

Apostle noticed I was real young and decided to do betnaija prophecy on me.....only to end up disgracing himself sad

And that was the end of Apostle Obinna's ministry in our family

This is so funny

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by elmodee7(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2017
someone prophesied that nnandi cownu will not run away.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2017
I was actually told that things would get better this year after loosing my job last year November, trust me, 2017 has been my best year so far.

Bottom line: Genuine prophets still exist.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by deybholar(f): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2017
I wish my friend would read this. He can't function without hearing prophecies from alfas and prophets. Na prophet go tell am who to date, who to marry, who to break up with, who not to talk to. If he coughs, he will call them to say he just coughed and they will cook up all sorts of stories. Na wah!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2017
deybholar:
I wish my friend would read this. He can't function without hearing prophecies from alfas and prophets. Na prophet go tell am who to date, who to marry, who to break up with, who not to talk to. If he coughs, he will call them to say he just coughed and they will cook up all sorts of stories. Na wah!
I also have a friend like that too.. He reads meaning to unnecessary things and always attribute every dream or changes to spiritual attack whatever

He's fond of always looking for prophets that will foretell his future and the funniest thing is that, his situation remains unchanged

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks for bringing this up my nigga Tosyne2much. I stopped believing these prophets when a prophetess that is believed by many to be so holy and sees everything told me i'm supposed to have been rich but i encountered my problem from a girl i slept with,meanwhile i am still a virgin till today

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2017
lizzycreations:
I was actually told that things would get better this year after loosing my job last year November, trust me, 2017 has been my best year so far.

Bottom line: Genuine prophets still exist.
so,you never believed things would be better for you in 2017 until a prophet said it? So if things had gotten worse for you in 2017 and you are unable to get a job,he would come over and tell you its because you will encounter something bad at your work place? keep deceiving yourselves you and your prophets.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife / African Beads And Occult Meaning / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.