Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

c - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / c (923 Views)

A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

c by darmilolah(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2017
C
Re: c by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
So you are looking for who to use her body parts for Ritual abi.

Your plan will not work undecided

3 Likes

Re: c by Ayofaks(f): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
cruchenutii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: c by cooldude62(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
What friendship is there between cat and meat if not to eat it? Nothing like no sexual intent between boy and girl.
Wish you luck though.
Re: c by darmilolah(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
cruchenutii:

I can understand that English is not your problem but you lack comprehension. It is stated in the post that a friend to chat with. How does that translate to using the person for rituals?
Re: c by darmilolah(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
cooldude62:
What friendship is there between cat and meat if not to eat it? Nothing like no sexual intent between boy and girl.
Wish you luck though.

Smh
Re: c by darmilolah(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2018
[

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Was Not My Choice / Underwear Reward…man Caught Bedding Father’s Wife / My Father... A Brief Biography Of Elder Samuel Omigie By Oshor Omigie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.