Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Mad Couple In My Village, A Must Read (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mad Couple In My Village, A Must Read (photos) (571 Views)

People Film Mad Couple Having Sex On The Road (pics +video) / The Mad Couple Love Story / The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mad Couple In My Village, A Must Read (photos) by ToroGist(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Samade was a graduate of applied physics from Nigerian university, Nsukka before he ran mad. Samade was a fan of every villager for his abilities and talents. Abilities and talents madness could not snatch away from him.
His dancing steps and melodious voice cannot be ignored by passersby. He sings and dances without musical instruments yet those who listened and watched him wished he was not mad for the ecstasy he gave to them.

His love life and marriage to Cynthia, another mad woman in the village was an envy of many couples. Samade and Cynthia had lived together in a self built self-contained under the popular bridge at Orile junction for 22 years.
There were several times the villagers saw them quarreling but no one knew how they settled their differences. Unfortunately Samade and Cynthia do ................

See Their Photos And Read More
Here :;:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/10/01/mad-couple-village-must-read-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Staring At A Woman B.rest Daily Can Extend A Man’s Life By 5 Ye / Banker's Dumped Girlfriend Drives His Mercedes Into A Swimming Pool In Revenge / A Special Ode To The Man I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.