Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (101996 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Johnemeka247:
If cabal will allow tstv We will enjoy them.
forget cabal issue , the problem with nigeria business enterprises is sustenance, they will definitely start good , but will they be able to maintain their initial standard or even improve on them , that is the million dollar question. many indigenous companies start well but collapse as a result of standard maintenance.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by oshe11: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
bongolistik:
Here are first hand info on the 6 things to know about TSTV that is lauching today

1. The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.

3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-things-to-know-about-tstv-before.html
throw more light on number 6
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmm
Tahra I never expected u 2 deactivate......I know it was an expensive joke, am sorry bout dah.....but as 4 ur friends, I chose 2 ignore dem, I don't care what they think about my lips

happy Sunday and Happy Independence........av a gr8 day ahead

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Alwaysking: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
jacyhelen:
With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!
The truth is that Nigerians can do anything, they like making mouth with less action.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by mine85(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
All these grammar don too much, one week after, I will her reviews from people who first buy before knowing whether to buy or not...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
I have just boughted my

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by TeetoEsq(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
one question pls.... the #200 subscribtion is it for all their channels or some selected meaningless channels?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ThisTrend(f): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
NCP:
Still waiting for the hotspot...

Abi
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Christaks(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
aanexplus:
Lol. Doesn't make sense as I expected. Then it's not a true pay as you go

It is according to the info on their twitter page....

30 days = 720 hours..

U must consume the hours..not the days...

U get

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Kokaine(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
bongolistik:
Here are first hand info on the 6 things to know about TSTV that is lauching today

1. The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.

3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-things-to-know-about-tstv-before.html
data as in.... for browsing?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
beatcoins:
What is TSTV & do I need data for watching channels or what? I yam not undastnd
dem sey make you go school for you to understand small small things like dis, you sey you no dey go that na yahoo yahoo you wan learn. Now you see your life?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
It doesn't have CNN.

It has
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Fidelismaria: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op

Can I buy only the decoder and use my dstv dish for it
And how much is decoder alone
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by teddyJ5: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nka dimma. DSTV yanga too much. kudos to tstv, when will d coverage reach Osun State? Am salivating. Me osiso

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by menstrualpad: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
aanexplus:
Lol. Doesn't make sense as I expected. Then it's not a true pay as you go
Dstv agent spotted

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ZorGBUooeh: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
jacyhelen:
With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!
Not only generator cabals,You forgot to add tomato importers that won't allow our local manufactures produce in peace..I hope the 200 channels are important channels?Make dem nor go feel am up with rubbish channels.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ikwikwi: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hope it won't be like HITV. We dey look o

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
eraly:
Some Pple are saying d data can't be used with other wireless devices like smartphones. That its meant for streaming. Please who can clarify dis?
The data is just an added bonus. Data is not required to view channels. The decoder has WiFi capability, which can be hotspoted to an external device, like a phone or laptop, hence be able to utilize the data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Airtimex(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
bareal:

View centers will in turn charge N50 or less instead of the N100-N150 they charge now to watch matches... Nice one

You are right bro.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
ThisTrend:

Abi
hot spot as in G spot grin grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ivolt: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:
I'm going for it so far it is OUR OWN and data is almost free.

This will give these South African owned thieves (companies) heart attack.

TSTV is an Asian-European owned company, it is not owned by a Nigerian.
Their misinformation marketing tactics obviously worked.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
so how do we pause subscription when nepa has taken light? that's key
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by AlanTuringAI: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Supersuave2:
OP, I have a few questions.
1. is the 5k part of subscription fee or you have to subscribe to a package after paying 5k?

2. Are there any agents or retail outlets in Ilorin, Kwara state?
The 5k is part of the subscription fee for the first month, though you would need the service of an installer to help you install it. The agents should be able to help with that for like 2-3k.
They don't have agents in Kwara state at the moment, but have in all the South West states and places like Niger and Plateau in North Central.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by zolapower: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't think this company called tstv as come to stay . I was at Lagos Sheraton today and was told nothing of such was taking place ,was equally told several other persons have come and made such enquiry but to no avail . The op must be spreading rumour as I don't believe them .

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kokomaster3d: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Its good Nigerians are beginning to accept made in Nigeria

I am waiting to see which Made in Nigeria will compete with the following Foreign Owned Companies

(1) Shoprite
(2) OLX
(3) Jiji
(4) Naij
(5) Facebook
(6) Twitter
(7) Whatsapp
etc

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by jmichlins(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I've ordered mine already. Still waiting on the dealer to deliver...can't wait.i hope it would be worth it. grin
how did you order. Please I need to order too. Location is Nnewi
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by eraly(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:

The data is just an added bonus. Data is not required to view channels. The decoder has WiFi capability, which can be hotspoted to an external device, like a phone or laptop, hence be able to utilize the data.

Sir, is dis authoritative and confirmed? grin cheesy
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
It doesn't have CNN.
It does

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ivolt: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
jacyhelen:

Always about conspiracy.
TSTV an asian-european company is offering competitive packages and all you
think of is marching to DSTV station when you can simply dump their decoder.

Cable TV is a luxury not food.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
eraly:

Sir, is dis authoritative and confirmed? grin cheesy
Directly from TStv itself. I have been following them closely
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
ikwikwi:
Hope it won't be like HITV. We dey look o
it will. The witches and wizards in south Africa are already working on that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.