Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 (48966 Views)

Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 5th November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by mcayomind: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Up blues

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Kyase(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Donaldduke2019 post=62105099][/quote]hahahaha only me?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dainikel:

It is finished bro. There is no coming back for United to tally with City anymore. City would lose one or more games no doubt in the coming fixtures but the truth is United & even Chelsea would lose more so City wins the 2017/2018 Barclays Premier league

Let's not lose hope easily bro... We are not even in part 2 yet.. Miracle can happen
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by mcayomind: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
If you can't beat them......... Join them

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
and pls web is POGBA coming back.. am definitely missing him..

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Dainikel(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
bonechamberlain:
angry what is mourinho trying to turn Man U to. no more passing just look for lukaku, or matic to use their head.

And why is matic always playing, he should be benched. angry without pogba in the midfield. the midfield is dead absolutely nothing to right about. angry
It was after today's game I realised how dead the midfield was...Chelsea completely swallowed the team. A Pogba return would be too late for redemption. City takes this one unopposed.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by mcayomind: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mou goes diabolical

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by dabossman(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Panther7:
You are right but the thing is United aren't that fast on the counter and our buildup is too slow for a team that wants to play defensive football there should be urgency and intensity in the way you play especially when you have the ball. Lukaku's holdup play is terrible and rashford will lose the ball ten times before he beats a player.

Lukaku is getting the wrong kind of service. The whole world knows he has a heavy touch, yet they keep playing the ball to his feet. That kind of player can't hold up play when he cant even control the ball first time. They need to pass the ball into space for Lukaku so that he can run on to it and go one on one with the last defender or goalie.

The reason we are not fast on the counter is because we don't have that creative midfielder that can pick out the right pass. The guys up front are fast, Rashford, Lukaku, Martial, but the ball never gets to them. Against Liverpool, we had opportunities on the counter from defending set pieces, but once the ball came to Mkhi who was furthest forward, he either lost it or chose the wrong pass.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Dainikel post=62106334]
It was after today's game I realised how dead the midfield was...Chelsea completely swallowed the team. A Pogba return would be too late for redemption. City takes this one unopposed.[/quote

This life is totally ironic... Wen Pogba plays, na we go drill am.. lol

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by mazimee(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
I don't want to hear Morata vs Lukaku argument again, this is the match you need your striker to turn up but Lukaku failed woefully.

Bakayoko is all muscles no brain

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by uzoexcel(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
include me anytime man united s playing
Habiodunz:
Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Dominique Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Geestunnar Ivanlxi don4yeHERSLEY Lily4star Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 lalasticlala RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmaldenKingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa Omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdrian creamylicious allylic andrewfarms nlbully my Gs and Ba

Tz a Sunday Special
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Pidginwhisper: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

don't know himcheesy
You don finally break Peter's record..you deserve passage for inside bible grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by uzoexcel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
mourinho s damn too -ve
God i miss sir alex
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You don finally break Peter's record..you deserve passage for inside bible grin grin
bwuahhhahahacheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by bezimo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
United were clearly outplayed and should have collected about 2 more goals..
Even struggling Chelsea still dey confirm United. Abeg make I hear word..
Up Chelsea...

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
uzoexcel:
mourinho s damn too -ve God i miss sir alex
TRUE FANS stands in times of WIN n LOSE.. We need to be better next game..
#GGMU...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Dainikel(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Noblewhiz:

Let's not lose hope easily bro... We are not even in part 2 yet.. Miracle can happen
Trust me on this United aint coming back to contend for the trophy if they continue with this style of play. Personally I think United got the wrong coach(Mourinho is the problem).

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Panther7(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
dabossman:

Lukaku is getting the wrong kind of service. The whole world knows he has a heavy touch, yet they keep playing the ball to his feet. That kind of player can't hold up play when he cant even control the ball first time. They need to pass the ball into space for Lukaku so that he can run on to it and go one on one with the last defender or goalie.

The reason we are not fast on the counter is because we don't have that creative midfielder that can pick out the right pass. The guys up front are fast, Rashford, Lukaku, Martial, but the ball never gets to them. Against Liverpool, we had opportunities on the counter from defending set pieces, but once the ball came to Mkhi who was furthest forward, he either lost it or chose the wrong pass.
yeah though I don't like pogba's style of play but I must admit we miss him, he is the only one that can give those long Passes to lukaku.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Kyase(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
bettercreature:
very useless coach
kai, you like complain ehn boss, our midfield is zero for 11 games now.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by dabossman(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Simeonarome: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
NB:THIS MESSAGE IS FROM A CHELSEA FAN
MAN U'S PROBLEM IS NOT MOURINHO PLS STOP CALLING HIS NAME, HE'S DOING THE BEST WITH THE PLAYERS AT THE DISPOSAL, HOW MANY WORLD CLASS PLAYERS ARE AT MAN U I CAN ONLY THINK OF POGBA AND DE GEA. MOURINHO I# STILL ONE OF THE BEST COACHES IN THE WORLD WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT THE BOARD NEEDS TO GET MORE QUALITY PLAYERS
GUYS TRUST ME WITHOUT MOURINHO IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE
MAN UTD HAVE LOTS OF AVERAGE PLAYERS

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Ashley86400: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
femi4:
Some of them get TV but no eye. Immediately Willian entered, he told them that formation had switched to 5-4-1
I noticed as well. .
I guess in other words he was saying :It's time to DEFEND to death.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by SmellingAnus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
Kaiiii. This one Pain me sha..
Thunder go fire these players..
my Twin..
Na your players o grin but were you expecting Man. U to win my Chelsea... Mourihno fucke.d up... He should have packed the bus for 90 minutes....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Mediapace: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Man utd

Chelsea at their weakest time just dealt with you !!

You too get overhyped players

From pogba to Lukaku to Matic

Hazard and Kante are too strong for you

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mediapace:
Man utd
Chelsea at their weakest time just dealt with you !!
You too get overhyped players
From pogba to Lukaku to Matic
Hazard and Kante are too strong for you
hmm...Hazard been no play against Roma.. just stop being illogical.. Kante fielded ur midfielded ...wat u should be happy about
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by ChinagoChiBoy: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
CHELSEA WHY...........? Why MUSt u always frustrate Mourinho each time he comes to the Bridge...? Why must u always beat UNITED at home since 2002.....? Why must u outplay them with a whooping 16 attempt n only One GOAL....? Why must Bakayoko outshine Mstic.....? Why must KANTE always be at hand to torment Man.U.......? Why must Morata disgrace d so called Best keeper with a pin-piont header.....? Whoaw MAY be it is because We are CHELSEA and I AM #BLUEBLOOD

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Foodforthought: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Exactly what I dislike about man u fans...too shaky. Pipe down for once and enjoy yourself. We win one game we judge ,lose one game judge. The PL is a marathon 38 games. Make una calm down. We just beat Tottenham, another title rival just a week ago, and then just because we lose we start allowing Chelsea fans to mock us and make us question our team. If they have been better than us this season why are they not the ones trying to catch man city? Honestly have Chelsea been better than United this season?
This season is between United and City and Chelsea fans are angry that for once it's not all about them. Chelsea is the club whose fans only support them when they win. As soon as they stop winning they turn on their manager and their players.
Man U is not like that. We have more class, more passion, more patience than that , that is why United have an amazing 20 titles. We see progression when others just see the need to celebrate momentary success. This time last season United were no where near title contention. This we are being mentioned alongside City. That is improvement. Whether u are a fan or not ,you certainly know that Man U are better than last season
Believe me, defeat hurts but I support Mou and United. If there is one thing we now can boast of , it's character. We are now back in reckoning and can't be written off. I wouldn't put my money on City even at this moment. I know U might laugh but honestly don't write off united and anoint city. Football has a way of springing up surprises when u least except it. I won't be surprised if neither City or United win the title. This is soccer. Let's just keep watching. I congratulate Chelsea today, a deserved victory. I give to City they are brilliant. I am just happy that for the first time in a while, Manchester United are GENUINE title contenders.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Foodforthought: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Exactly what I dislike about man u fans...too shaky. Pipe down for once and enjoy yourself. We win one game we judge ,lose one game judge. The PL is a marathon 38 games. Make una calm down. We just beat Tottenham, another title rival just a week ago, and then just because we lose we start allowing Chelsea fans to mock us and make us question our team. If they have been better than us this season why are they not the ones trying to catch man city? Honestly have Chelsea been better than United this season?
This season is between United and City and Chelsea fans are angry that for once it's not all about them. Chelsea is the club whose fans only support them when they win. As soon as they stop winning they turn on their manager and their players.
Man U is not like that. We have more class, more passion, more patience than that , that is why United have an amazing 20 titles. We see progression when others just see the need to celebrate momentary success. This time last season United were no where near title contention. This season we are being mentioned alongside City. That is improvement. Whether u are a fan or not ,you certainly know that Man U are better than last season
Believe me, defeat hurts but I support Mou and United. If there is one thing we now can boast of , it's character. We are now back in reckoning and can't be written off. I wouldn't put my money on City even at this moment. I know U might laugh ut honestly don't write off united and anoint city. Football has a way of springing up surprises when u least except it. I won't be surprised if neither City or United win the title. This is soccer. Let's just keep watching. I congratulate Chelsea today, a deserved victory. I give to City they are brilliant. I am just happy that for the first time in a while, Manchester United are GENUINE title contenders.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Afroking29: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Foodforthought:
Man U is not like that. We have more class, more passion, more patience than that , that is why United have an amazing 20 titles. We see progression when others just see the need to celebrate momentary success. This time last season United were no where near title contention. This we are being mentioned alongside City. That is improvement. Whether u are a fan or not ,you certainly know that Man U are better than last season
Believe me, defeat hurts but I support Mou and United. If there is one thing we now can boast of , it's character. We are now back in reckoning and can't be written off. I wouldn't put my money on City even at this moment. I know U might laugh but honestly don't write off united and anoint city. Football has a way of springing up surprises when u least except it. I won't be surprised if neither City or United win the title. This is soccer. Let's just keep watching. I congratulate Chelsea today, a deserved victory. I give to City they are brilliant. I am just happy that for the first time in a while, Manchester United are GENUINE title contenders.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Afroking29: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
You talk too much
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by dyze(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Foodforthought:
undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 by Foodforthought: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Afroking29:
You talk too much
So u no sabi quote ? U just posted my entire comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019 / Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.