Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (78473 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by stephenduru: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pretty Nigerian lady, Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku, has revealed how she was walked down the aisle on her wedding day by her mother.

According to Vivienne,her mother had her when she was 15 years old.She took to social media to share the news and wrote...

'Oh! the grieve I got because I asked my mother who had me at the age of 15, to walk me down the aisle. I appreciate the idea of having a great dad walk the child down, but when my own father refuses to be present in my life should I killl myself . I found great joy in having a female marry myself and an even greater joy honouring at vienstylezmum for doing her best in creating a better future for me. Cheers to the #motherofthebride."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/nigerian-mum-walks-her-daughter-down.html

7 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Her dad refused or she no sabi were papa dey

Anyways, congrats

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Pierocash(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ok
Whn u r done with ur wedding let us knw

2 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by BuhariNaWah: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Misleading title

3 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by whitebeard(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don understand..who is marrying who

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by akinade28(f): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Either parent can walk their child down the aisle nau

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by ElsonMorali: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
The room seems to be empty.

BTW what makes this political?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by adadike281(f): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Your mother or your younger sister? Anyways, happy married life. but mothers these days no dey gree old again o.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Tolexander: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
adadike281:
Your mother or your younger sister? Anyways, happy married life. but mothers these days no dey gree old again o.
The mother is just 15years older than the daughter now.

Very possible that mother may not be older than 37.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by thesicilian: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
She's a single mother. End of story

3 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by sisisioge: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Well done mommy... important thing here is she got walked down the aisle. May her marriage stand the test of time. May her children be walked down the aisle by their father. HOD grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by castrol180(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fifteen years older than daughter. Even here I know of siblings that have fifteen years phase between.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2017

Men are scum sha

A man made this girl grow up without a father.

But the mother was irresponsible tho. having sex at the age of 14 without a condom

I wonder if the mother also collected her bride price

6 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by ipobarecriminals: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
sad undecided sad A responsible father want the best for his children.

1 Like

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
[coloGOD BLESS THEM
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by tayadof9ja(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
whitebeard:
I don understand..who is marrying who
even me o. What does it mean for a mother to walk her daughter down the aisle? Abi dem don dey marry themselves now??
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
The Mom looks even younger sef.

Makeup is not for everybody.

What am I even saying?

I see her face without de paint?

lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by fatymore(f): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
On Fp.. Is this really news worthy.. Congrats sha

1 Like

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by dakeskese(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2017

All thèse oloshos dem!

Later dem go de find husband

6 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by victorv12(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Her dad refused or she no sabi were papa dey

Anyways, congrats

You're a complete fool!!! Why do we like to bring ourselves down?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by whitebeard(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
tayadof9ja:
even me o. What does it mean for a mother to walk her daughter down the aisle? Abi dem don dey marry themselves now??
grin maybe
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
tayadof9ja:

The one giving away the bride walks her down the aisle to the altar where the groom is waiting. Usually it's the father, but, in this case, pops man don't fade tay tay (dat guy man bad o......15 years geh!)

Anyway. Bye-bye.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Dearlord(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mr. Poster
Abeg explain again embarassed
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by olola4(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
nice
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by VickyRotex(f): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Awwwwwnnnn!!! embarassed HML Vivienne!
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Kadinaz: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by YelloweWest: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Beautiful things can come out of ugly situations.

At 15 she chose to have a child than abort.

Today she has a daughter who doubles as sister and friend.

Good job mom

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
How is this our business ehn
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by YelloweWest: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
thesicilian:
She's a single mother. End of story
What's wrong with that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by kullozone(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by manci(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
this is why Islam forbidden adultery and birth out of wedlock who know girl is you're unknown dad you got married to.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by WHOcarex: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Which kind wedding gown be this undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.