Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs (4617 Views)

How Much Netflix Costs In Every Country / C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m / 2019 Dstv Channels, Prices, Bouquets And Subscription Guide (2) (3) (4)

TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by domesifa(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
As we all await the launch of TSTV, it has already come on-board the Quickteller payment platform. See screenshots for details

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by xtianh(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Cool
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by domesifa(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Let the calculations begin�
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by MrPdtech: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dstv won't like this.. wink

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by lamdobaly(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by BLINGZ88: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
which one is one movie purchase?
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by TheFreeOne: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
I bet most Nigerians are more interested in TStv launch than Buhari independence speech.

TStv....the real independence speech gift cheesy

The new face of pay tv and we hope they live up to expectations.

The launch just come on air on AIT live.
tune in...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by domesifa(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't really see much difference from DSTV subscription cost, except the quality/ number of channels

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by hisgrace090: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
They should separate football from others to make it cheaper for those who do not want football.

Ie-- with football 3000 naira.

Without football 1500 naira per month
My opinion though.

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Youngmum1(f): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
If its not ''pay per view'' what's the difference
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by DIKEnaWAR: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
TheFreeOne:
I bet most Nigerians are more interested in TStv launch than Buhari independence speech.

TStv....the real independence speech gift cheesy

The new face of pay tv and we hope they live up to expectations.

The launch just come on air on AIT live.
tune in...

Who has time for a senlie stubborn old f00l talking nonsense?

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by MabraO: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
hisgrace090:
They should separate football from others to make it cheaper for those who do not want football.

Ie-- with football 3000 naira.

Without football 1500 naira per month
My opinion though.

What a stupiiid opinion
If they do this wots d diff between dem nd dstv

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by cathodekazim: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
my wife already purchased one online.
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by bashbanks(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't know if their decoder can be gotten online... I saw TStv decoder option on quickteller.. Someone should please provide info on that if there's any
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by bashbanks(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't know if their decoder can be gotten online... I saw TStv decoder option on quickteller.. Someone should please provide info on that if there's any.
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by dustmalik: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
cathodekazim:
How did your wife purchase it online?

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Supersuave2(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
domesifa:
I don't really see much difference from DSTV subscription cost, except the quality/ number of channels
is this meant to be a joke? 3k is TSTV's highest sub while dstv is around 14k before you get to watch all channels. With #200 sub on tstv, you can watch all channels for a limited number of days. Their subscription doesn't deal with channels but hours of service.

All the above then you get free data to browse or make video calls too o, FEAR GOD!

17 Likes

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by oshe11: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Supersuave2:
is this meant to be a joke? 3k is TSTV's highest sub while dstv is around 14k before you get to watch all channels. With #200 sub on tstv, you can watch all channels for a limited number of days. Their subscription doesn't deal with channels but hours of service.

All the above then you get free data to browse or make video calls too o, FEAR GOD!
school him more

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by ammyluv2002(f): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
domesifa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Fkforyou(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Supersuave2:

Forgive his naivety .... undecided

He is still basking in the euphoria of the world class speech buhari gave today.. undecided

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by DckPssy(f): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Hahaha
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by lumzybo: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2017
cathodekazim:

Lie Mohammad spotted grin grin

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by hisgrace090: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2017
MabraO:

What a stupiiid opinion
If they do this wots d diff between dem nd dstv

Mind you not everybody like football and football make this channels costlier.

So as such they can separate it to make it cheaper for non football lovers period.

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by MabraO: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2017
hisgrace090:

Mind you not everybody like football and football make this channels costlier.

So as such they can separate it to make it cheaper for non football lovers period.

Dstv really messed up the way u thinking bro
Even with the options given u still saying they should give an option 3k for football lovers 1k5 for non football lovers

Not everybody must buy TStv it the option given for subscription to all channels isn’t nice pls stay d Bleep away from TStv nd stick to ur Dstv no be force

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Kezifils(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
DSTV premium, almost 15k. Explorer decoder = Over 60k

TSTV dish and Decorder = 5k
Installation = 3k
Sub = 3k.
Total = 11k.
Not even up to 1 premium dstv premium sub. The way this tstv will take over will do dstv voom naya

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Supersuave2(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Kezifils:
DSTV premium, almost 15k. Explorer decoder = Over 60k

TSTV dish and Decorder = 5k
Installation = 3k
Sub = 3k.
Total = 11k.
Not even up to 1 premium dstv premium sub. The way this tstv will take over will do dstv voom naya
5k includes sub for a month(3k) so everything is just 8k

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by AlanTuringAI: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:

Expatiate on that #200 sub. They said its for a day (24hrs), while you wrote limited number of days here. Are you saying one could spread that 24hrs to like for instance 4 days of 6hrs each instead of just a single day of 24hrs?
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by uyiekpenn(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2017
I just ordered for one now. I can't wait for my 20GB free data bundle.
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Kezifils(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:
5k includes sub for a month(3k) so everything is just 8k

Now tell me why ppl wont turn their dstv dish into tray for picking beans smiley cheesy

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Dramadiddy(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Expatiate on that #200 sub. They said its for a day (24hrs), while you wrote limited number of days here. Are you saying one could spread that 24hrs to like for instance 4 days of 6hrs each instead of just a single day of 24hrs?
ah! guy why!

Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by Supersuave2(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

I might have made a mistake with the "s" added to "day", I'm not sure if it's all the packages you can pause cos you can only pause the monthly package for 7days max.
Re: TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs by tdbankplc: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

If it's for a day then I believe it expires after the 24hrs.

Naira Marley- Soapy Lyrics Translate / Nigeria Got Talent Season 2 / Maleficient: Mistress Of Evil – Movie Download (2019)