Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC (33999 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by fuckboys: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
This man is from sudan, this is not buhari

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by semyman: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Sunofgod:
Fake buhari...,
The pain that he is alive, well and back to treat your Bleep up is too much to handle right? Lagoon is ever welcoming

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by castrol180(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Welcome back boss
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by DanielsParker(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2017
who's this person taking photos in someone's living room
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by henryhemon(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Realdeals:
I wonder what will be going through the mind of millions that authoritatively claim Buhari is dead when he was in London.

They Re children of hate so they 've no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by johnmarcel(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2017
no be flat screen tv be that?
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
There is nothing in that picture. All I can see is an old man who is not afraid to kill those he hate and an obedient wife who has no say over her husbands actions. You can quote me if u are a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by gGGODDd(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Sunofgod:
Fake buhari...,
So you mean Aisha is gettin banged by another man?
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by sogud(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2017
dainformant:
Nigeria's First Lady; Aisha Buhari welcomed her husband president Muahammdu Buhari on his arrival to Aso Rock after visiting troops in Borno state earlier today. The president visited the troops at the front line to mark the independence day anniversary and to lift their spirits high while fighting the Boko Haram sect.

Sharing a picture of her and the president, Mrs Aisha wrote;

I welcome my husband back from Borno, where he visited troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces at the headquarters of operation Lafiya Dole.

We appreciate the efforts of our gallant men who have dedicated their lives fighting and sleeping in the most unimaginable conditions to ensure that normalcy returns to the North East . We continue to pray for them and we assure them that we will always remember them in our prayers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/aisha-buhari-welcomes-her-husband-to-aso-rock.html
Did he visit me
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by seanery: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2017
YOU MEAN THIS MAN ACTUALLY CLIMB THIS WOMAN TO GIVE BIRTH TO DZ CHILDREN DEY HAVE TODAY?
I weak.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Alphafeezay(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Zooooom that door, e be like the handle area dirty o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Intellad(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
I was raped by 5 cops, I couldn't report them... they can't resist my big ass.... shame
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by hmabdool(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Sunofgod:
Fake buhari...,

U must be stewpid and brainless, ipork terrorist

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by woodmood: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Realdeals:
I wonder what will be going through the mind of millions that authoritatively claim Buhari is dead when he was in London.

They are licking their wounds secretly now. The idiot of Ekiti, The Fucking Foolish Kid and the nonentity that told his followers that the man being portrayed as Buhari is a man from Sudan.

As the Yoruba always say, he that says we will not return will surely not witness our arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by balogun16(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2017
dainformant:
Nigeria's First Lady; Aisha Buhari welcomed her husband president Muahammdu Buhari on his arrival to Aso Rock after visiting troops in Borno state earlier today. The president visited the troops at the front line to mark the independence day anniversary and to lift their spirits high while fighting the Boko Haram sect.

Sharing a picture of her and the president, Mrs Aisha wrote;

I welcome my husband back from Borno, where he visited troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces at the headquarters of operation Lafiya Dole.

We appreciate the efforts of our gallant men who have dedicated their lives fighting and sleeping in the most unimaginable conditions to ensure that normalcy returns to the North East . We continue to pray for them and we assure them that we will always remember them in our prayers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/aisha-buhari-welcomes-her-husband-to-aso-rock.html
world most useless couples. buhari should be ashamed of himself for raping Aisha when she was just 9years old. are you sure this vegetable can Bleep his loose waist wife well? I know Aisha has a boyfriend who is greasing her loose nut.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by pasol4real(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2017
isbish:
I just love this Man. I feel proud to have you as my president just as many world leaders see you as a great man of repute. God bless PMB, God bless Osinbajo, God Bless me, God bless all the people that see you with good � heart, and as for those that hate you so much, May God make them see good reasons why you are the president we all deserve. Finally, God bless Nigeria.
Worst n most useless Man n president on planet earth .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by SojiCash(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2017
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by okerekeikpo: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Her husband or Jubrin from Sudan? That girl should be careful b4 she commits adultery
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Jacktheripper: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2017
This Buhari gallant gan o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Kaywaz(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2017
pasol4real:

Worst n most useless Man n president on planet earth .
Still better than your father

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
After ds pix they went to za oda room
grin grin buhari has no strength for that! too much pleasure kills old men!
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by aldexrio(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
please should we fry akamu now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
V
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by aldexrio(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Kaywaz:
Still better than your father
My friend you don't know his father
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Where is the welcome? where is the hug? I trust mama Peace that year....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by userplainly(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2017
semyman:
The pain that he is alive, well and back to treat your Bleep up is too much to handle right? Lagoon is ever welcoming
the sharks r always hungry "that's if nobi mammy water fess cash am)
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by sijilaw: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2017
woow...good for her
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by userplainly(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2017
chinedubrazil:
grin grin buhari has no strength for that! too much pleasure kills old men!
"YOU KNOW NOTHING".... it gives long life!
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by haykes(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Other room straight
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:

"YOU KNOW NOTHING".... it gives long life!

you mean it? grin grin grin long life? sorry to say, wat you just said is a fairy tale!
if not we would've been having oloshos as the oldest!! .
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2017
isbish:
I just love this Man. I feel proud to have you as my president just as many world leaders see you as a great man of repute. God bless PMB, God bless Osinbajo, God Bless me, God bless all the people that see you with good � heart, and as for those that hate you so much, May God make them see good reasons why you are the president we all deserve. Finally, God bless Nigeria.

Is this a love or text message to a terrorist
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2017
isbish:

For ur information that thing standing and arranged in that agbada is jubril from sudan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.