Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death (865 Views)

Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death by theLegion(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
A knife man fatally stabbed two women to death at the main train station in the Southern French city of Marseille before soldiers shot him dead on Sunday afternoon.

The knifeman, who was not carrying any identity document, was reported to be above 30.

Two police sources reported that one of the victims of the attack had her throat slit while the other victim was stabbed in the stomach by the attacker who according to Reuters is believed to have shouted "Allahu Akbar" before attacking the women at Marseille's main railway station.

They also reported that the attacker...

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/knife-man-shot-dead/
Re: Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death by drbitcoin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
oloriburuku........ killing in Gods name, so digusting.......maybe God told you he can't take the lives he created that you're helping him

see my signature
Re: Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death by theLegion(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
The way they do it without fear is shocking
Re: Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death by theLegion(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
It was even an ISIS attack, they claimed responsibility
Re: Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death by theLegion(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Your signature?
drbitcoin:
oloriburuku........ killing in Gods name, so digusting.......maybe God told you he can't take the lives he created that you're helping him

see my signature
Re: Knife Man Shot Dead After Stabbing Two Women To Death by VeeInsider: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Yeah, wondering when the world will be a better place.
theLegion:
It was even an ISIS attack, they claimed responsibility

(1) (Reply)

Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] / Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter) / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.