Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? (24441 Views)

Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. / Guys Rep Your Number - Ladies Pick Your Choice Photos / Rep Your Birthday Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Joislim(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
NemzySeries:

useless man, using our state funds to buy eyes pencil, eye shadow & lip gloss
lol.. don't mind the man. Good evening
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Joislim(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I'm from Texas too.
wow.. good to know. Good evening oyine
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by arleck(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
drunkcow:
if u call her here she fit show.
Normal she suppose show name
I don quote her , don't know why she never reply[color=#990000][/color] kiss kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
I rep Edo state

1 Like

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by JONSYN7154: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Joislim:
wow.. good to know. Good evening oyine
abole? which part of otukpo are you from?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
hinograce:
Edo nu zomo. Proudly Edo d heart beat of d nation.
same with me were in edo
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by jen2praise(f): 2:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Neobulletzz:
Urhobo?
Isoko
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2017
grin
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Ifo. This is my first time hearing of that. It's a town, right? grin
Yes.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by hinograce: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2017
I am a blend of Esan and Bini. However I leave in Lagos now. U?
OMO1234567:
same with me were in edo
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Hantonia(f): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
Riverstate... Bonny Island... The Best Place To Be in Nigeria...
Mine Is Abonema
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by hartson(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Purpletee:
proud anambra girl
interesting.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2017
hinograce:
I am a blend of Esan and Bini. However I leave in Lagos now. U?
am Bini and also leave in bini

1 Like

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by treasuredluv(f): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
I rep EDO
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Hantonia:
Mine Is Abonema
Finima
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Hantonia(f): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
Finima
Dont Get U
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Hantonia:
Dont Get U
am from, bonny, finima

1 Like

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Hantonia(f): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
am from, bonny, finima
Ok Dont Knw Anywhere Der Lived Al My Live In Lag
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Hantonia:
Ok Dont Knw Anywhere Der Lived Al My Live In Lag
i Never Said I Had Travelled There For Once grin ... We Got Same Feelings
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by hinograce: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Nicey.
OMO1234567:
am Bini and also leave in bini
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
grin
Yes.
Nice. I'll be coming to breathe its oxygen some time in the future. grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Hantonia(f): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
i Never Said I Had Travelled There For Once grin ... We Got Same Feelings
Yup
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Okwuzi , Rivers state quote me if u are from their
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Nice. I'll be coming to breathe its oxygen some time in the future. grin
The air isn't any different.grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
The air isn't any different.grin
There's a chamber in my nostrils that makes the distinction. It senses the slightest variation in the coats worn by the oxygen molecules. grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
There's a chamber in my nostrils that makes the distinction. It senses the slightest variation in the coats worn by the oxygen molecules. grin
Oh,you must be a mutant then.grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Oh,you must be a mutant then.grin
Haha. It's rather because I'm the son of a Goddess - a PrinceOfLiqht born with the ability to smell lies told against my mother from miles away. That's why I have a perculiar nose. grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Haha. It's rather because I'm the son of a Goddess - a PrinceOfLiqht born with the ability to smell lies told against my mother from miles away. That's why I have a perculiar nose. grin
Son of a goddess coming to visit my town.shockedshocked Should i be scared already?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Son of a goddess coming to visit my town.shockedshocked Should i be scared already?
You should just be yourself. Even you are a Goddess. Just of a different kind. Probably more powerful. grin

Only Satan is scary, because he's pandemonium personified. Even then, he doesn't scare divinities. grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
hinograce:
Nicey.
thanks
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You should just be yourself. Even you are a Goddess. Just of a different kind. Probably more powerful. grin

Only Satan is scary, because he's pandemonium personified. Even then, he doesn't scare divinities. grin
I'm def not one.You believe satan exists?I thought you were an atheist.But then,what do I know?grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
I'm def not one.You believe satan exists?I thought you were an atheist.But then,what do I know?grin
There are such things as metaphors and allegories. This you definitely know. grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
There are such things as metaphors and allegories. This you definitely know. grin
So who's who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / Young Couple Appreciate Nairalanders For Their Prayers After Successful Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.