Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (14519 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who is this girl that everybody seems to be impersonating on social media?

Some one please tell me. . .her name and age and where she is from and where she schooled?

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who are those impersonating her? sad sad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Darkstranger:
Who is this girl that everybody seems to be impersonating on social media?

Some one please tell me. . .her name and age and where she is from and where she schooled?

she's popular on instagram

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
she is a very pretty, which means highly competitive plus plenty customers, and I don't like stuff that has plenty fans

11 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by ipobarecriminals: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
sad undecided nobody should give the Op any ansa He look like a potential kidnapper

9 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Her name is cynthia...i heard from the younger sister of her bestie during school days that her body cream cost 80,000 naira.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by dukeprince50: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided nobody should give the Op any ansa He look like a potential kidnapper
u may be right, i feel somehow that he's trying to know her
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by dukeprince50: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Her name is cynthia...i heard from the younger sister of her bestie during school days that her body cream cost 80,000 naira.
how much kon be her soap?

15 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by SenhorSean(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
dukeprince50:
how much kon be her soap?
I have no idea...
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
I actually met her on nairaland, she is a nairalander....

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by rosalieene(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy when I saw the headline, I knew it was going to be kirachaana you were talking about and truly as I opened the thread, it was her

a popular beautiful Instagram chick tho

8 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=61017822] sad undecided nobody should give the Op any ansa He look like a If I kidnapp her unko? Is she ur sister?
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I actually met her on nairaland, she is a nairalander....
I'm sure u met the wrong person

3 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy when I saw the headline, I knew it was going to be kirachaana you were talking about and truly as I opened the thread, it was her

I was the first to meet her on badoo in 2015 she went by the name of Vivian. Ibturnwd her down for one reason. But then her photographbwent viral and ethereal girl disappeared
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
That Kirachaana is a mermaid spirit being. sad
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Darkstranger:

I'm sure u met the wrong person
No i did not,, what goes on off nairaland must not come to nairaland, if not i would have shown you proof...
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:
lmao she is human..
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Really? What's my business with her body cream?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lawlahdey:
Who are those impersonating her? sad sad

A lot of girls use her picture pretending to be her

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Darkstranger:

A lot of girls use her picture pretending to be her
I see. Buh she's not fine fine nah, she's just bright.
Ahbi izzit my eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hian!
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:

She is not. Just checked her out on Instagram. Unfortunately, she is too young for me
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahbi izzit my eyes?

She is, may be it's ur eyes
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
rosalieene:

Yeah, just checked her out on Instagram. A relief getting to see the real her.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Jacktheripper: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahbi izzit my eyes?

Hello
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Hello
Hii.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by dukeprince50: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahbi izzit my eyes?
not at all, Shez not even fine sef, too bright like d sun, but if anybody know her, pls hook me up, i need to ask her where she bought those shoes, dazzol grin

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by dukeprince50: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Darkstranger:

She is not. Just checked her out on Instagram. Unfortunately, she is too young for me
grandpa, hw far na

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Can I see her pics without make up abi na make under before we could know if she is fine or not because all this ladies with enhanced beauty and edited photos

2 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Hieeeee!!!

See fine girl cheesy

sum People fine eh grin

she fit be model sef
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by agohmamuda(m): 5:32am On Oct 02, 2017
She fine no doubt. But her mess dey smell like rotten egg. My advice? Run!!!!! Buying her 80,000 soap was never a problem for me. But that her mess, the mess will make u skip multiple heart beats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Medicine... Oogun Iferan To Daju! / Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.