Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (143968 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Chuksteric(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
The hackers sold themselves out when they put BEIN instead of beIN

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by directonpc(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
But if anyone can bring beiN to Nigeria legally eh: End of dsTV
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chuksteric:

I though about that too and it gave a red flag. But then I also saw that all words were written in capital letters so I'm staying neutral. For example iPhone is always written with small letter i and capital letter Of, but when all words are written in caps it becomes IPHONE
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Chuksteric(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
greenhulk:

I though about that too and it gave a red flag. But then I also saw that all words were written in capital letters so I'm staying neutral. For example iPhone is always written with small letter i and capital letter Of, but when all words are written in caps it becomes IPHONE
Also beIN would have filed lawsuits and try to make money off the new company.. This is so so not their way. Let's sit down and enjoy the drama grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by cumlord(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chuksteric:

Also beIN would have filed lawsuits and try to make money off the new company.. This is so so not their way. Let's sit down and enjoy the drama grin grin
Chuksteric:
See pple with sense... Dey calmly looked and noticed d flaws

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by oseriki9: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
The critics can you guys just sit down and think....If it was a scam will tstv have done test transmission for a whole month? Book Sheraton hotel to launch, will federal government give 3 year tax relief to a scam or you think tax relief is something you can just give without making findings? Again if beIN sports found out they were transmitting illegally you think they will just send message instead of taking them to court?

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by BlackGoldBoy: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chuksteric:
finally someone noticed what I noticed....I jus quiet since so that dem no go call me names.....OK I'm done; back to quiet state
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by LeoFish92(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
omaolowo:

Yes, it is a bit disappointing of TStv for not being able to keep to promises made on the issue of sale of their decoders..

With Nov 1 around the corner, TSTv has however landed and it has been transmitting Free To Air, FTA, until their decoders get fully circulated. Some say such a period may last up to a month
For now, there are up to 40 channels. They are so cool. Some of the pictures from the various channels are attached

So folks, why not enjoy FTA - free to air - while it lasts: even if they are unable to keep to the promised date of rolling out of their decoders

Get a Strong decoder, especially that with HD facility and forget about renewal of DSTv subscription

Their over 40 channels span across
NEWS
SPORTS
MOVIES
DOCUMENTARY
RELIGIOUS
LOCAL CONTENTS: Hausa, Ibo & Yoruba films

Let us turn their present disappointment into a blessing as we enjoy their open channels freely until they become scrambled - whenever they are able to get the decoders into the market

Bro can u help with the frequency settings and everything to get it free to air
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by BlackGoldBoy: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Even when this dude engaged in a live chat to find out if they had any contract with TStv ( childish anyway, cos they'll never disclose DAT kinda of info) the rep. Still used beIN not BEIN....I'm jus saying tho, I might be totally wrong. BT I see no reason to critize TStv, they took nobody's money, they said they got hacked; we can as well leave it at that, only time will reveal the truth.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Obifrank:

This boy, you they make me laugh. The way you talk shows that you still have some home training to do before coming out in public. Don't think social media is an avenue to express baseless thoughts anyhow. Why did you linked TSTV's test transmission to MMM. What's the correlation, even as the test transmission is free.
Mtcheee
see dis boy sha.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Sultty(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Again I say dickSTV agents this is a thread created for those interested in tstv even if it turns out like MMM I swear I will not feel pained. Dstv r parasites
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by BlackGoldBoy: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Why are the contact numbers on the screen not a match with those on beIN's website....I'm just saying tho, maybe I'm wrong still.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by iyobosadavid: 1:00am On Nov 04, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:
Why are the contact numbers on the screen not a match with those on beIN's website....I'm just saying tho, maybe I'm wrong still.
Bro you are right, just that the hackers are unintelligent and i also guess we are smarter than them to figure this out

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by saoseun(m): 2:26am On Nov 04, 2017
But what is wrong with Nigerians, why are we always impatient and pessimistic. TsTv is a fraud, how have they defrauded Nigerians I think our predicament as a country have beclouded our sense of judgment.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by archdon: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Before I start writing I feel I should put out a disclaimer up front.
Disclaimer: I am neither a TSTV dealer/fan nor DSTV spy/agent/etc. The content of this write-up is select readers and should not be pickedup by j*ckass as a propaganda message (for either TSTV or DSTV)

I am just a guy seeking clarification on some queries

We are all aware of the info that pop up during the gunners match (of all the matches it could have, it occurred during Arsenals' match. Like pple need another reason to h*te gunners).

The tstv broadcast was FTA meaning anybody in Nigeria and West africa region with a decent decoder could pickup this signal and watch(sure Ghana like free stuff as much as the next country). If I kw this, I am certain beIN does too, why would the message then be addressed to Nigeria specifically and not just stop at "u are viewing this channel illegally if you are outside the MENA region"?
Before pple start spitting out BS and attacking me, let me inform you that I am in a position to kw that beIN does not care about pple broadcasting their channels illegally (if dats what tstv did). The only people who would is DSTV (if indeed they have the exclusive right). What beIN care about is legal action for broadcasting outside their region. If that's the case the information pop up must be a legal statement and would never hv mentioned Nigeria (any lawyer with half a brain can confirm this). They like generic statements that they can wiggle their way out of in case of lawsuit.

Any serious International business from Coca-Cola, to DSTV to TSTVAfrica to Julius Berger to Glo to MTN to beIN would tell you they are a brand. This simply means from logos to official materials, statements, language and styles would always be consistent. (please go back and read again how I wrote their names). Nobody in any capacity in this organisations would misspell or write their names in any other way/format from the above. Why would then beIN issue a disclaimer and manage to miswrite their name (BEIN)?

Satellite signals are heavily encrypted signals emphasis on heavily. Hacking one requires serious skillset, usually not one you pickup from studying in a university or just stumble upon. With that said who would have a reason to hack TSTV? Perhaps DSTV, Kwase or Startimes(had to include them just to check all the boxes). Even if all these organisations have the capacity and motive to "hack" TSTV
why would they? From a strategic point of view they have nothing to gain by doing so and everything to loose if caught. Let's assume for a second they did hack TSTV and were caught, TSTV would not need setup a media business again as they would own DSTV from the resulting lawsuit. If all I have bn reading in the media over the past month on TSTV not having the "right" is to be believed all DSTV needs to do from a strictly legal and business perspective is to wait for TSTV to lunch and operate for about a month. Then sue them for damage in the company's worth (own tstv) and punish disloyal customers by slightly hiking their sub and decoder prices (making more money).

The main question is if TSTVAfrica is the real deal only time will tell

19 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2017
is the test feed back?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
archdon:
Before I start writing I feel I should put out a disclaimer up front.
Disclaimer: I am neither a TSTV dealer/fan nor DSTV spy/agent/etc. The content of this write-up is select readers and should not be pickedup by j*ckass as a propaganda message (for either TSTV or DSTV)

I am just a guy seeking clarification on some queries

We are all aware of the info that pop up during the gunners match (of all the matches it could have, it occurred during Arsenals' match. Like pple need another reason to h*te gunners).

The tstv broadcast was FTA meaning anybody in Nigeria and West africa region with a decent decoder could pickup this signal and watch(sure Ghana like free stuff as much as the next country). If I kw this, I am certain beIN does too, why would the message then be addressed to Nigeria specifically and not just stop at "u are viewing this channel illegally if you are outside the MENA region"?
Before pple start spitting out BS and attacking me, let me inform you that I am in a position to kw that beIN does not care about pple broadcasting their channels illegally (if dats what tstv did). The only people who would is DSTV (if indeed they have the exclusive right). What beIN care about is legal action for broadcasting outside their region. If that's the case the information pop up must be a legal statement and would never hv mentioned Nigeria (any lawyer with half a brain can confirm this). They like generic statements that they can wiggle their way out of in case of lawsuit.

Any serious International business from Coca-Cola, to DSTV to TSTVAfrica to Julius Berger to Glo to MTN to beIN would tell you they are a brand. This simply means from logos to official materials, statements, language and styles would always be consistent. (please go back and read again how I wrote their names). Nobody in any capacity in this organisations would misspell or write their names in any other way/format from the above. Why would then beIN issue a disclaimer and manage to miswrite their name (BEIN)?

Satellite signals are heavily encrypted signals emphasis on heavily. Hacking one requires serious skillset, usually not one you pickup from studying in a university or just stumble upon. With that said who would have a reason to hack TSTV? Perhaps DSTV, Kwase or Startimes(had to include them just to check all the boxes). Even if all these organisations have the capacity and motive to "hack" TSTV
why would they? From a strategic point of view they have nothing to gain by doing so and everything to loose if caught. Let's assume for a second they did hack TSTV and were caught, TSTV would not need setup a media business again as they would own DSTV from the resulting lawsuit. If all I have bn reading in the media over the past month on TSTV not having the "right" is to be believed all DSTV needs to do from a strictly legal and business perspective is to wait for TSTV to lunch and operate for about a month. Then sue them for damage in the company's worth (own tstv) and punish disloyal customers by slightly hiking their sub and decoder prices (making more money).

The main question is if TSTVAfrica is the real deal only time will tell

Excellently crafted post, good sir.

Unlike those agents of recession who have nothing concrete than to criticize.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by AndrewFarms(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:

i thought i was the only one who noticed
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
TSTV is a bunch of trash. But sadly Nigerians hardly pick up the truth unless they are deep in a pit. MMM just crash the 3rd time before the scale even started leaving people's eyes.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by iliyande(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrBigiman:
TSTV is a bunch of trash. But sadly Nigerians hardly pick up the truth unless they are deep in a pit. MMM just crash the 3rd time before the scale even started leaving people's eyes.

Oboyy nawao for you oo ahhhhh
You are becoming too nervous

Myself I will not rush into buying Tstv but will never discourage anyone from buying the decoder.

Stop this cheap popularity and focus on what will benefit you more.

It is becoming tooooo extreme embarassed

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
iliyande:

Oboyy nawao for you oo ahhhhh
You are becoming too nervous

Myself I will not rush into buying Tstv but will never discourage anyone from buying the decoder.

Stop this cheap popularity and focus on what will benefit you more.

It is becoming tooooo extreme embarassed

The truth aways sound extreme. Lies are always well baked. A certain dude warned against Ponzi schemes and was called extreme. Today many say they wished they listened, and others claimed he saved them. HiTV patronizers are still regretting, many look at the rusted dish and agree to d fact that d end of a thing is better than the beginning. It's that's simple.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by iliyande(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrBigiman:

The truth aways sound extreme. Lies are always well baked. A certain dude warned against Ponzi schemes and was called extreme. Today many say they wished they listened, and others claimed he saved them. HiTV patronizers are still regretting, many look at the rusted dish and agree to d fact that d end of a thing is better than the beginning. It's that's simple.

And what would you do to people who choose to gamble with their money?

Stop being childish bro... Allow people to their fate...
There are people here that shares the same opinion with you but they are not going about it the way you are doing now.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by vosquare: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
iliyande:

There are people here that shares the same opinion with you but they are not going about it the way you are doing now.
U even get time reply d guy...u get time walahi

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Chuksteric(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
vosquare:

U even get time reply d guy...u get time walahi
As in eh! Hdmi cable plus android decoder plus dish and one month subscription for 5k and people are talking about scam.. If it works for a month, I'm good and have nothing to lose... How much is a premium bouquet on dstv? Isn't that one a scam? Nigerians sha

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
iliyande:

Mr Man, you are the one being childish. The fact that you don't go about things d same way I do doesn't discredit mine. I have no room for diplomacy in my dictionary. I speak the truth not minding who's ox is gored, and I guess lack of truth is why we are backward as a nation. The fact remain that for everyman entering a into a monkey business freely, there are hundreds of persons being deceived into it, and I am here to save those hundreds. Peace!
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by kcy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrBigiman:

Mr Man, you are the one being childish. The fact that you don't go about things d same way I do doesn't discredit mine. I have no room for diplomacy in my dictionary. I speak the truth not minding who's ox is gored, and I guess lack of truth is why we are backward as a nation. The fact remain that for everyman entering a into a monkey business freely, there are hundreds of persons being deceived into it, and I am here to save those hundreds. Peace!
Pls save yr self first

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

[b]Mr Gala,

I write to inform you that no matter how you discredit TSTV, I will be one of their 20000 customers in the first week when the sale finally commences.

I have been seeing your posts keenly concerning this TSTV issue and you have failed to realise that the rich dudes here in Lagos that has got ipNX or Swift fiber internet connection at home has stopped using DsTV way back and started with Android TV that will use internet to grab their shows.

If there is a loophole, you grab that loophole and sit on it. DsTV did same thing when monopolized everything for themselves without knowing that another technology called iPTV is coming out. You are only shouting about tSTV... Have you heard about kwese tv? Have you heard about pipul tv? You can check them in pipul.tv and they are also Nigerian like TSTV and shows all packages of sky sports not beIN sports... Sky Sports hd 1 to 10.

You need to open your eyes to possibilities and stop this wailing... On Android TV, you can watch anything FREE using your internet. Guy things are evolving and it would be nice if you all follow suit. Why not leave the fight between DsTV and tSTV and you just sit and watch... [/b]

BTW, I have been meaning to ask how you people do reports for DsTV ... Is it by number of posts you post or the number of likes before you guys get paid because I might want to implement such in an area is expertise.

Even if it is wayo, I will still dash them the 5k even if it's 10k... I will dash them for introducing pay as you watch in Nigeria.

And for those that are looking at the chat screenshot from beIN, I am sorry that you don't know the meaning of non-disclosure agreement. I am waiting for DsTV to take them to court biko.... Very simple, take them to court.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

[b]Mr Gala,

I write to inform you that no matter how you discredit TSTV, I will be one of their 20000 customers in the first week when the sale finally commences.

I have been seeing your posts keenly concerning this TSTV issue and you have failed to realise that the rich dudes here in Lagos that has got ipNX or Swift fiber internet connection at home has stopped using DsTV way back and started with Android TV that will use internet to grab their shows.

If there is a loophole, you grab that loophole and sit on it. DsTV did same thing when monopolized everything for themselves without knowing that another technology called iPTV is coming out. You are only shouting about tSTV... Have you heard about kwese tv? Have you heard about pipul tv? You can check them in pipul.tv and they are also Nigerian like TSTV and shows all packages of sky sports not beIN sports... Sky Sports hd 1 to 10.

You need to open your eyes to possibilities and stop this wailing... On Android TV, you can watch anything FREE using your internet. Guy things are evolving and it would be nice if you all follow suit. Why not leave the fight between DsTV and tSTV and you just sit and watch... [/b]

BTW, I have been meaning to ask how you people do reports for DsTV ... Is it by number of posts you post or the number of likes before you guys get paid because I might want to implement such in an area is expertise.

Even if it is wayo, I will still dash them the 5k even if it's 10k... I will dash them for introducing pay as you watch in Nigeria.

And for those that are looking at the chat screenshot from beIN, I am sorry that you don't know the meaning of non-disclosure agreement. I am waiting for DsTV to take them to court biko.... Very simple, take them to court.

If u know about IPNx and swift fibre, then why sing TSTV endlessly.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Obifrank:

This boy, you they make me laugh. The way you talk shows that you still have some home training to do before coming out in public. Don't think social media is an avenue to express baseless thoughts anyhow. Why did you linked TSTV's test transmission to MMM. What's the correlation, even as the test transmission is free.
Mtcheee
will u get sense? When the time comes, nd people purposely purchase the TSTV because of beIN channels and beIN channels got removed all of a sudden, what has it become? Did u go to school at all.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

Wait. Why would anyone regret using HiTV?

Did they pay subscription and didn't get what they paid to watch?

Or you are now saying that because you bought decoder which incidentally you used for 4yrs + they must stay in business forever?

Wait, is this what you people keep referring to a scam? You think a business exist for your own whims and caprices?

Loooool. OK now I understand all these noise better. Its your entitlement mentality all this while.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by iliyande(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Wait. Why would anyone regret using HiTV?

Did they pay subscription and didn't get what they paid to watch?

Or you are now saying that because you bought decoder which incidentally you used for 4yrs + they must stay in business forever?

Wait, is this what you people keep referring to a scam? You think a business exist for your own whims and caprices?

Loooool. OK now I understand all these noise better. Its your entitlement mentality all this while.

The guy is pathetic with the way he screem 'Tstv scam' up and down here.

To some extent, he is now comparing a registered company with mmm.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
bestpunterever:
will u get sense? When the time comes, nd people purposely purchase the TSTV because of beIN channels and beIN channels got removed all of a sudden, what has it become? Did u go to school at all.

Is it ur money that will be used to buy it for them? Why crying more than the bereaved?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.