Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (144043 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
bestpunterever:
will u get sense? When the time comes, nd people purposely purchase the TSTV because of beIN channels and beIN channels got removed all of a sudden, what has it become? Did u go to school at all.

Ive just realized GoTV has been running this scam for years, but you weren't concerned. GoTV randomly removes stations without notice. Sometimes you will get less number of stations and there's nothing you can do. U will call them with your credit and not get a solution.

You haven't been raising alarm about that.

Which makes me wonder, since you know tstv is a scam and I presume you don't intend to buy, what is your motivation for all these posts?

You don't want me to spend 5k on TSTV?
I am going to buy glo credit 5k today, are you also going to tell me about how glo is a scam?

What about ice cream of 4k and pizza 3k? Is that also a scam?

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by kalaam(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2017
*TSTV Illegal Viewing Brouhaha*
-By May Ubeku 

A LOT has been going on behind the scene to ensure TSTV doesn't become a reality. From internal issues that are not meant for public consumption to issues of letters and screen shots against TSTV flying all over the Internet. 

While TSTV Africa was test-running their signals with the free promo decoders distributed just 3 days ago, hackers waited for when it was time for the Arsenal match, took down TSTV signal for 30 minutes and inserted the *"You are viewing Bein Sports content illegally via TSTV Nigeria"* and sent it online for circulation. The entire team was frustrated and awake all night to figure out where the hacking was coming from. 

So BEIN Sports even know the location and company airing their channels illegally and cannot Institute a law suit? THINK!! 

First, it was a disclaimer letter from BEIN Sports that was circulated last month and now this viewing phony message when TSTV finally went live. *Why TSTV sports channels? Who is only interested in TSTV sports channels if not detractors?* Are other TSTV channels not showing? Why the 2 BEIN sport channels? They even told BEIN Sports that TSTV don't have a license to operate in Nigeria sef. That they have been blacklisted by the NBC. *That's the height of desperation. Let's be wise.*

Oh well... TSTV detractors should know one thing, that no matter the pressure and online propaganda to bring down TSTV with regards to BEIN Sports, the management of TSTV would never disclose the agreement they have with BEIN Sports because it's a non-disclosure agreement. They won't breach their part of the agreement. Know this! 

If TSTV is airing BEIN illegally, BEIN Sports should make the move and sue. Let BEIN announce it on their official website and social media handles. BEIN Sports is a Qatar company and they have the all money and resources to fight TSTV. So I don't understand why the illegal messages aren't coming from their official channels but from some Nigerian social media handles. Funny... 

Therefore, if you don't see these messages on their website, then disregard letters, screen shots and fake Qatar tel numbers on display in a time when anybody can have a UK phone number and the person is actually chilling somewhere in Ikotun. Phew! 

Finally, Nigerians should know that the management of TSTV isn't selling decoders so you can't say they are defrauding you rather their decoders are FREE for now. So if the business crumbles at this early stage of take off, the young CEO of TSTV, Echefu Bright has nothing to lose. He would move on to another business and recover his loss from there. He's been doing well with his Africa Health Television Channels. Nigerians are the ones who have everything to lose as an alternative entertainment platform and job opportunities would be lost! 

Everyone working at Green Glass House would be sacked. That your friend, relative, spouse or neighborhood that would have been employed by TSTV or as an accredited dealer would lose that opportunity of having an income or additional income. Some of you who would later want to provide program contents will never get to see that opportunity . Let wisdom guide us. Every company that adds an additional number to the number of employed Nigerians is important even if it's akara selling business, let's support it. 

Whatever digital television services provider you want to stay with, do so without grudges and support more alternatives to spring up and give you more value for your money. 

*I give salute to the entire team at TSTV. Well done and good luck.*

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2017
ColtPython:

Is it ur money that will be used to buy it for them? Why crying more than the bereaved?
I know u guys are pained, and I know y, u want to get EPL, Laliga, bundesliga @ a cheaper rate? U can only get that illegally.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Wait. Why would anyone regret using HiTV?

Did they pay subscription and didn't get what they paid to watch?

Or you are now saying that because you bought decoder which incidentally you used for 4yrs + they must stay in business forever?

Wait, is this what you people keep referring to a scam? You think a business exist for your own whims and caprices?

Loooool. OK now I understand all these noise better. Its your entitlement mentality all this while.

When u get married to a wife with heavy party and publicity, then there's a breakup abruptly, I guess u'll be happy with that. That's d HITV story. They thought premiership was d only thing that sustains a business, but today they know better, but rather too late.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

When u get married to a wife with heavy party and publicity, then there's a breakup abruptly, I guess u'll be happy with that. That's d HITV story. They thought premiership was d only thing that sustains a business, but today they know better, but rather too late.

This your analogy no be here. It only applies if you were a shareholder.

But now that you think we should be amore pained than the people that lost money time and effort in the business, one has to ask questions......

Anyway, there's no compulsion or coercion. The facts are out there. Everyone who can afford 5k for paytv is intelligent enough to make their own deductions on what they should buy or not

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by sleekdre: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
greenhulk:

Bro this is a thread opened for tstv and I'm sure some tstv agents are here reading this. If a bottle of beer is selling for N250 and someone comes and introduce a bottle of same quantity of beer to u at N100, won't u first ask questions? Asking questions or making inquiries or having a second opinion different from others does not in any way translate to hatred. There's nobody that doesn't like value for money.
Bro, a wise man once told me, "Beer is sweet, cheap beer is sweeter and free beer is sweetest". Tstv, at the moment is the sweet beer and is here to stay. Just give them the chance to grow. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Obifrank: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestpunterever:
will u get sense? When the time comes, nd people purposely purchase the TSTV because of beIN channels and beIN channels got removed all of a sudden, what has it become? Did u go to school at all.
Oh boy, why do you have to keep embarrassing urself and your parents that paid your school fees. Having you're heard of scares resources, opportunity cost and their inherent relationship with human choices.
Let people make their choice subject to what they where privy to during the test transmission. Please Don't come here discouraging everyone just as you probably don't have an analytical mind.
Am tempted to advise that you start having a more pragmatic approach to life.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Obifrank:

Oh boy, why do you have to keep embarrassing urself and your parents that paid your school fees. Having you're heard of scares resources, opportunity cost and their inherent relationship with human choices.
Let people make their choice subject to what they where privy to during the test transmission. Please Don't come here discouraging everyone just as you probably don't have an analytical mind.
Am tempted to advise that you start having a more pragmatic approach to life.
Good luck.
This boy, I just realized that u are a synonymous to stupidity, and u re the type that condone illegality, see, I don't hate TSTV, what i hate is irregularity if TSTV can deliver only 10 channels based on there capacity fine, let them state it and people that ok with it will patronize them, what u don't know is, TSTV removed the list of channels on there website because of the warning they got from beIN and CNN, TSTV has failed on its promises on several occasions, they are promising what they can't do, u are here supporting unprincipled, supposititious stuffs, are u ok at all? U even lack all the capacity to quote me.
Don't quote me again, until TSTV is on stand with 90% of their promises. Mind u, I want them to succeed, but not based on lies.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by agabee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
bein channel or not I'll stick with tstv.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maestrojay(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
At this point i dare to say that..

Even if TSTV can show only Nigerian football league and Madagascan cricket league.. i and many other lovely nigerians will the decoder and watch it gleefully..

I have been watching their FTA channels.. and so far.. their picture quality is top-notch...
TSTV must succeed oo.. what they dont knw is that the more they try to discredit TSTV..the more attention TSTV gets and the love keeps increasing.. its just like a revolution.. TSTV is unstoppable.. Nigerians are solidly behind u guys

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

If u know about IPNx and swift fibre, then why sing TSTV endlessly.

Cos they have not gotten to my area yet. It is fiber and they have to lay cables...

And I ain't singing tSTV.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by simydan(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestpunterever:
This boy, I just realized that u are a synonymous to stupidity, and u re the type that condone illegality, see, I don't hate TSTV, what i hate is irregularity if TSTV can deliver only 10 channels base on there capacity fine, let them state it and people that ok with will patronize, what u don't know is TSTV removed the list of channels on there website because of the warning they got from beIN and CNN, TSTV has failed on its promises on several occasions, they are promising what they can't do, u are here supporting unprincipled, supposititious stuffs, are u Ok? U even lack all the capacity to quote me,
Don't quote me again, until TSTV is on stand with 90% of their promises. Mind u, I want them to succeed, but not based on lies.
Na wah for this man o! Wetin be your problem? Why not allow people make their own choice if possible their own mistakes. If e worry you that much go and become a politician and advocate for good governance that way you can impact or directly save people from extortion or better still approach tstv themselves and get clarification.
No come become center of attraction for this post!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
simydan:

Na wah for this man o! Wetin be your problem? Why not allow people make their own choice if possible their own mistakes. If e worry you that much go and become a politician and advocate for good governance that way you can impact or directly save people from extortion or better still approach tstv themselves and get clarification.
No come become center of attraction for this post!
who is this one again? Did i ask anybody not to patronize TSTV, just go back to read my comments and point out Where i said people should not buy TSTV.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 12month: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
TSTV should get their act up and stop all these deceptive marketing strategies, stop promising what u can't give. I bet u if they dare launch with the beinsport they should get ready for lawsuits from multichoice n star times.

But they won't, they are funny though,

kwese tv launched without all this noise.

Startimes are showing their bundesliga, ligue 1,serie a, World Cup and euro qualifier matches without all these noise.

- as for tstv, am sure they will still find it hard to provide d 20gb of data
- they can't show epl, la Liga, UEFA or any other league
- that dish n decoder will hardly sell for 5,000
- they promised to commence sale on november1st, but they later changed mouth to free to air testing

I know some will say dstv agents, for me I want to support our own but I noticed tstv are filled with lies.
I rather stick to startimes for now at least 3800 I can watch live matches without anything like hack or illegal viewing.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
12month:
TSTV should get their act up and stop all these deceptive marketing strategies, stop promising what u can't give. I bet u if they dare launch with the beinsport they should get ready for lawsuits from multichoice n star times.

But they won't, they are funny though,

kwese tv launched without all this noise.

Startimes are showing their bundesliga, ligue 1,serie a, World Cup and euro qualifier matches without all these noise.

- as for tstv, am sure they will still find it hard to provide d 20gb of data
- they can't show epl, la Liga, UEFA or any other league
- that dish n decoder will hardly sell for 5,000
- they promised to commence sale on november1st, but they later changed mouth to free to air testing

I know some will say dstv agents, for me I want to support our own but I noticed tstv are filled with lies.
I rather stick to startimes for now at least 3800 I can watch live matches without anything like hack or illegal viewing.
thank u jawe, don't mind them they will attack u soon instead of them to deal with ur msg. TSTV promised july they failed, promised October 1st, they failed, november 1st promised and failed, and they think they still av what it takes.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestpunterever:
thank u jawe, don't mind them they will attack u soon instead of them to deal with ur msg. TSTV promised july they failed, promised October 1st, they failed, november 1st promised and failed, and they think they still av what it takes.
fools
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 12:09am On Nov 06, 2017
muba4huss:
fools
ur generation.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2017
muba4huss:
fools
pained soul.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 12month: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2017
muba4huss:
fools

its clear who is the foolish one here, we made our points without insulting anyone. you can do the same or ignore.
funny enough, when tstv started their noise i also bought into the hype for a while. until when i research all the pay tv rights and how things works in the industry. what is worth doing, should be done well. enjoy!
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by EvilMetahuman: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Ive just realized GoTV has been running this scam for years, but you weren't concerned. GoTV randomly removes stations without notice. Sometimes you will get less number of stations and there's nothing you can do. U will call them with your credit and not get a solution.

You haven't been raising alarm about that.

Which makes me wonder, since you know tstv is a scam and I presume you don't intend to buy, what is your motivation for all these posts?

You don't want me to spend 5k on TSTV?
I am going to buy glo credit 5k today, are you also going to tell me about how glo is a scam?

What about ice cream of 4k and pizza 3k? Is that also a scam?
as in ehn.

Tstv is scam yet they keep posting billions times about this scam.

Even if tstv decides not to show ball again, they are still better than gotv 1billion times over.

I spend more than 10k a month on data alone and its never enough. We have people who spend more than that and never shout scam everywhere, but these people will not let us rest on 5k subsidised decoders.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
bestpunterever:
I know u guys are pained, and I know y, u want to get EPL, Laliga, bundesliga @ a cheaper rate? U can only get that illegally.

Is our pain, your pain? Why is it giving you so much headache?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by olaidey007: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Is there any match on TSTV during the week?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2017
bestpunterever:
ur generation.
cos u not understanding
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by pleasureosondu(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2017
@ Mr Bigman

I've noticed that you hardly ever get likes for your comments, yet you stick hard to your opinion on TSTV. Likewise bro, allow others to be glued to their opinion. It's their right, their time and their money. Let beIN take the fight to TSTV if their claim of illegal broadcast of their content by the latter is true, Abi u wan go help them take tstv to court? I stand with tstv, although I'll admit that their biz strategies hasn't been great but let's give them some time before making any decision.
Btw
Looks like Nigerians want a change on monopoly of pay-tv broadcast, held by Dstv in the country.

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by lacidi: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Why are you guys arguing? TStv has since removed the beIN channels from their bouquet. So there is no beIN sports anymore.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by nosiebaba(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
I wonder why people are investing so much time and energy to bring down another man's business. If we want to buy tstv we will buy it you don't need to start ranting continuously like you weren't heard the first time.. We know the best way to spend our money when you are not feeding anybody. besides sports isn't the only content people are interested in viewing.. You can't choose for people. It's only stupidity that will make one make the same point over and over again like you really care about your neighbor.. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by KateFowler7: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
I just got an IPTV at https://www.infomir.eu/ and want to say my first impression. The quality of the picture is really amazing, I just got Smart TV and it looks super cool. What do you guys think about it?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2017
lacidi:
Why are you guys arguing? TStv has since removed the beIN channels from their bouquet. So there is no beIN sports anymore.

What makes you think so? They took it down and promised they are bringing it back up

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by GaniuKazeem(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Themendaty:

Startimes. Packed up the decoder for over a year
now though

[Use the dish ... It is by far better and have the NBA channel even though I am not a basket ball person but just the quality of the picture dey make me level my TV see for intimidation purpose]
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
GaniuKazeem:

[Use the dish ... It is by far better and have the NBA channel even though I am not a basket ball person but just the quality of the picture dey make me level my TV see for intimidation purpose]

u mean TSTV dish?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Themandator:

Which are you on? Starsat or Startimes

I have the starsat now useless I want to sell sef since I moved to gotv
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 2:06am On Nov 10, 2017
May the Peace of the Lord be with TSTV. I pray wisdom stability to that company, as they will be needing a lot of it.

Mr Bigiman.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.