Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? (1339 Views)

Is The Rate Of Olosho In Nigeria Really Worrisome? / Onlookers In Shock As Gorilla Performs Oral S3x On Its Partner In A Zoo (video) / Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
What's wrong with our nigeria Police, is having beard and tattoo a crime?

i almost got arrested today for having tattoos and beard, I have never experienced such in my life but today was a different ball game. I was charged for cyber crime. my phone was searched like I had one oyibo woman in it, they even went far as sizing my drivers license, asking me to bail myself with 2mil. I was lucky my soldier friend rescued me from spending a night behind bar.

are we really in a zoo?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Do you see what is going in Spain...with the Spanish security forces killing civilians grin..and the Spanish government declaration on the referendum

Do you see what is happening in iraq Kurdish region...with the whole world rejecting a referendum

The whole world is not just a zoo but a jungle...

We have the predators and we have the prey... and we have those in between like the elephant

We all just have to fight for survival

Sorry about your experience bro
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by phintohlar(f): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Have said it before and i'm saying it again.. I hate Police and Nurse
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
While in saner climes before your property is searched you're shown a search warrant.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Unfortunately this is where we found ourself, and we just have to keep working hard, get very rich and 99% of this harassment will stop... The police are all bunch of hungry individuals that steals money from innocent people all in the name of tatoo and haircuts...The goal is to get very rich and use them as your bodyguards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
sunshineG:
Do you see what is going in Spain...with the Spanish security killing civilians grin..and the Spanish government declaration on the referendum

Do you see what is happening in iraq Kurdish region...with the whole world rejecting a referendum

The whole world is not just a zoo but a jungle...

We have the predators and we have the prey... and we have those in between like the elephant

We all just have to fight for survival
I almost got shot on the leg today by sars, these guys weren't joking with their haggard look.

this happened on a check point, close to a village here, they demanded for my drivers license which I gave them, they searched for weed,they find none. I was asked to pull my cloth and I did. the next they did was to tag me Yahoo boy.

which kin country be this, they left me without a dime in my pocket.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is a systemic problem with african societies regarding our outlook on morals, but that's a story for another day. You faced this because you looked suspicious. Society assumes tattooed people are criminals sort of, even your own parents will have some reservations. And then our police are ill trained... Nigeria isn't a zoo, you just got unlucky.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Unfortunately this is where we found ourself, and we just have to keep working hard, get very rich and 99% of this harassment will stop... The police are all bunch of hungry individuals that steals money from innocent people all in the name of tatoo and haircuts...The goal is to get very rich and use them as your bodyguards.
it has never occurred to me before.

the was like. Oga make we go ATM, to do what na? come and show us your account balance.

are you kidding me?

they took me to their van, I saw blood dropping from the van, then they had my phone and no means of communication.

hmmmm, I thought I would be sharing cell with criminals tonight.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
While in saner climes before your property is searched you're shown a search warrant.
here is slap. I was booted severally.

I was told to pay 2 million, where you see the money?

cause I was riding on someones car and looking a bit ok?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxi112:
I almost got shot on the leg today by sars, these guys weren't joking with their haggard look.

this happened on a check point, close to a village here, they demanded for my drivers license which I gave them, they searched for weed,they find none. I was asked to pull my cloth and I did. the next they did was to tag me Yahoo boy.

which kin country be this, they left me without a dime in my pocket.
wow
That is a terrible experience..I suspect those are the SARS officers looking for independent money

I still wish we have better leaders in this country

The leaders that will look after the interest of the masses, instead of their pockets.

Sorry bro
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
You for come serve me watery been for cell tomorrow grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
sunshineG:
wow
That is a terrible experience..I suspect those are the SARS officers looking for independent money

I still wish we have better leaders in this country

The leaders that will look after the interest of the masses, instead of their pockets.

Sorry bro
thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxi112:

the was like. Oga make we go ATM, to do what na? come and show us your account balance.

are you kidding me?

they took me to their van, I saw blood dropping from the van, then they had my phone and no means of communication.

They are all senseless criminals,, you are even lucky,, I have heard cases where they transfer innocent people from their state of arrest to other states without their families knowing their wereabouts.. Thats how wicked they are.. I hope the government do something about them..
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxi112:
here is slap. I was booted severally.

I was told to pay 2 million, where you see the money?

cause I was riding on someones car and looking a bit ok?
I guess it happened on highway 'cause a boy in the transit I took yesterday on my way back from Benin was harassed simply because he answered a phone call while we were around a checking point. Those highway military men are barbarians.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
I guess it happened on highway 'cause a boy in the transit I took yesterday on my way back from Benin was harassed simply because he answered a phone call while we were around a checking point. Those highway military men are barbarians.
it happened at oyibo, I went there to see a friend, I stopped at the express junction never knew there was curfew.

probably they took that advantage on me, these guys are potential criminals.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxi112:
You for come serve me watery been for cell tomorrow grin
Do I know you?
Why I go con serve you beans? undecided
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fûck the police - 2pac...
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
They are all senseless criminals,, you are even lucky,, I have heard cases where they transfer innocent people from their state of arrest to other states without their families knowing their wereabouts.. Thats how wicked they are.. I hope the government do something about them..
they'd first dislodge your cell phone. making sure there was no video coverage. then the deal is done.

I demanded I call a friend, they refused. that I must go to cell. cause I refused giving them a dime apart from the ones they stole from me
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
This shiii been happening in naija since 1914

same way they seized myy laptop, and took every single money i had on me the day they stopped me on my ways home sometime ago

the guys are just hungry bitches and you should be happy it wasnt worse......
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxi112:

are you kidding me?

Mehn, the emboldened is fûcking true... I was on a queue one day when they drag one Nigga come, they had to beg the people on that particular queue for some fûcking minutes so they could check the Nigga's account balance... To God be the glory, dude wasn't with his main ATM card... So they just vex withdraw the small change for the dude's account, gave the dude small change too and they left... Imagine!!! cheesy
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Mehn, the emboldened is fûcking true... I was on a queue one day when they drag one Nigga come, they had to beg the people on that particular queue for some fûcking minutes so they could check the Nigga's account balance... To God be the glory, dude wasn't with his main ATM card... So they just vex withdraw the small change for the dude's account, gave the dude small change too and they left... Imagine!!! cheesy

that could me, but there was no nearby ATM machine. I was even scared of them putting weed in my pocket cause that would be another case for me.

I was lucky a soldier that knew me came for me. I wonder what could have been my fate with these blood sucking trigger happy chimps.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sorry for your experience.If Nigeria is a zoo then we all are animals.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxi112:
that could me, but there was no nearby ATM machine. I was even scared of them putting weed in my pocket cause that would be another case for me.

I was lucky a soldier that knew me came for me. I wonder what could have been my fate with these blood sucking trigger happy chimps.

Bro, you're damn lucky... It could have been more worst that this... SARS na mad people ooo... If dem see person make the person fresh, con dress wella, you be G-Boy like that for 'em face... SARS na one kind bandit organization on its own, the only difference be say their own dey legalized...

Anyways, Happy Fûcking Independence Day Bro... grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by obonujoker(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2017
Lol... hahaha... na wa
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by IAMSASHY(f): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2017
undecided

Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Maxi112 Nigeria is never a zoo, you are a cultist, that's why you were arrested

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Ma....xi112 Nigeria is never a zoo, you are a cultist, that's why you were arrested
is this all you got to say?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Maxi112: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided
grin grin that meme though.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2017
Maxi112:
What's wrong with our nigeria Police, is having beard and tattoo a crime?

i almost got arrested today for having tattoos and beard, I have never experienced such in my life but today was a different ball game. I was charged for cyber crime. my phone was searched like I had one oyibo woman in it, they even went far as sizing my drivers license, asking me to bail myself with 2mil. I was lucky my soldier friend rescued me from spending a night behind bar.

are we really in a zoo?
sorry bro, it's just money and power that controls this hell hole of a country. They wouldn't try that with a politician's child. Sorry, how you doing now?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? / Ladies And Gentlemen, Do U Think I Was Rude To Her? / Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.