Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Check out what this site did with Linda Ikeji's picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check out what this site did with Linda Ikeji's picture (1338 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out what this site did with Linda Ikeji's picture by LesbianBoy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
So i was trying to downloading a file in one of these file sharing sites and after i clicked on the link suddenly another page popped up.

As i tried glancing through the page i saw a lady posing with a range rover, the picture looked familiar so i decided to scroll back up to take a look at the picture very well and viola its our very own linda ikeji! She was given a different name (Tacy Tacyana) and a different age (24 years!) and was called a "mom" on the site! Take a look at the picture below!

Check out the site
http://binarybusinessbay.com/momweb/africacit.html?city=Lagos&uclick=ntqd5mtl#

Lalasticlala

Re: Check out what this site did with Linda Ikeji's picture by MurderEnglish(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2017
A pure scam site, wait till Linda katch that story.
Re: Check out what this site did with Linda Ikeji's picture by lalababy(f): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2017
shift lemme faint
Re: Check out what this site did with Linda Ikeji's picture by Harbeyg09(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chai
Lie with sauce

(1) (Reply)

Wiz ‘on The Beach’: 3 Things Wizkid Didn’t Get Right / Nicki Minaj’s Ex-boyfriend, Safaree Gets P0rn Offers And Marriage Proposals / Actor Van Vicker - Family, Networth, Cars, Bikes, Houses, Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.