Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Man Writes To Single Ladies Looking For A Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Writes To Single Ladies Looking For A Future Husband (444 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Writes To Single Ladies Looking For A Future Husband by patrick6971(f): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2017
A Nigerian man was seen on a facebook group titled 'courtship seekers' addressing single ladies who are interested in getting married.

The man by the name Kingsley NwaJesus was quoted saying ;

"Wife wanted!
Peace To You all
Hi Ladies. Please contact me, If you meet these requirements and really serious about settling down for marital bliss. Just inbox me. I am willing to share more about myself and answer all your questions.
Requirement

1. Age :20 to 33.
I am 39

2. Blood group: (0+,A+,B+,AB+)

3. Fluency in English or French.
This is really important to me.

4. Hold a Bachelor degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline. Interest in pursuing a masters or Post graduate Diploma will be highly appealing.

5. Hard working and Financially stable.
I am contented with whatever I have no matter how small, therefore want someone capable of standing on her own.

6. Must be willing to relocate with me to anywhere outside Nigeria, because If things go according to plan, I'll be relocating in no distant to come.

7. Skilled in bakery and farming.
Because I have an ambition of becoming an employer in couple of years in Agriculture and Engineering,if things work out as planned

8. Must be accepting of a nomadic lifestyle
At least in the earlier years of marriage, because I travel whole lot.

PS: It is a whole lot to demand I must admit, but I can do with any lady that meet any 5 or 6 from the above list".

Source And Images : http://ejiketech..co.ke/2017/10/nigerian-man-writes-to-single-ladies.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Man Writes To Single Ladies Looking For A Future Husband by mikejj(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2017
grin where this one comot from.
Re: Nigerian Man Writes To Single Ladies Looking For A Future Husband by akinade28(f): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Bros, why not with wait for the prefect woman who will meet all ur requirement instead of settling for just 5or 6
U go wait tire eehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Someone Unlikable? / Bbm / Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.