Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures (16409 Views)

‘olojo’ Festival: Ooni Goes Into Seven-day Seclusion / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by Ahassani(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
modelmike7:
Beautiful Yoruba culture , just like the Igbos and the Hausas.

yoruba and igbo

not hausa
Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by IbBarham(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Beautiful cultures
Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by donqx: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
good
Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by Ope101(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
GoldenBoi111:

So African Traditional religion is Juju to you, if you don't support and value your own, no one will do it for you. Go to Cuba, whites are always celebrating Sango festival and the likes, but here if you celebrate zango festival you're said to be worshipping the Devil. Why is African traditional religion always associated with Evil? Apparently that's what the white men told us to exploit us and force their religion on us. Thereby humiliating our fore fathers that worship the gods of their forefathers that has always brought peace and stability to the community. Africa wisen up!!!
I think this did either African Philosophy or Philosophy of Culture in school.
Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by Damzylove(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
GoldenBoi111:

So African Traditional religion is Juju to you, if you don't support and value your own, no one will do it for you. Go to Cuba, whites are always celebrating Sango festival and the likes, but here if you celebrate zango festival you're said to be worshipping the Devil. Why is African traditional religion always associated with Evil? Apparently that's what the white men told us to exploit us and force their religion on us. Thereby humiliating our fore fathers that worship the gods of their forefathers that has always brought peace and stability to the community. Africa wisen up!!!
Ope101:

I think this did either African Philosophy or Philosophy of Culture in school.
GoldenBoi111:

Must we do whatever bad the white does,cos they are whites?.. #Christianity perspective
Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by ufuosman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
I love culture
Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by sammirano: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
did i just see SWAT
Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
OLOJO don drive OLOSHO away. Thank God. If she like make she become queen of World Olosho United, make she march from New York City to Andaloussia, make she get all the meaningless awards; we don't care. We don't want our palace polluted anymore.

1 Like

Re: ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures by Emeka71(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
A1dgentle:
#singing....... GREAT IFE I LOVE U, THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT IFE IN THE UNIVERSE, ANOTHER GREAT IFE IS A COUNTERFEIT. GREAT! GREAT!! GREAT!!!

PROUD OF MY HOME
OAU anthem; I was present at the nuga 2014 where OAU performed in football Ife is truly great.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is Dead! / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos / Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.