Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included (2353 Views)

Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) / Twitter Blocks Audrey Skhosana Who Exposes Her Breasts Online / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Im 24 and still a virgin partly because I am ashamed.of my small breasts

I think they look bigger in this picture than they really are

What do you think of them are they attractive

Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by psalmson001: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Forget about what pple think about ur breast, as long as they are capable of breastfeeding your offsprings.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2017
psalmson001:
Forget about what pole think about ur breast, as long as they are capable of breastfeeding your offsprings.

But are they? I don't know if I'm normal
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2017
buked
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Israeljones(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2017
even with small breast like this some guys will stil drool.. u av big tits....
Op and i dont think this is ur breast,, u that is not bold enuf to showcase ur face on ur nl profile is displayin breast confidently...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by psalmson001: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Tikeme:

But are they? I don't know if I'm normal

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. Ur boobs can be unattractive to some, and very attractive to some others. So don't let the negative comments from unattracted fellows dull you. Personally I see nothing abnormal about those coz there are some out there with just nipples and they ain't bothered.

Ure perfectly normal, there is nothing wrong with you.

Fact is weda too big or too small, pple must talk. Diff pple with diff tastes.
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Israeljones:
even with small breast like this some guys will stil drool.. u av big tits....
Op and i dont think this is ur breast,, u that is not bold enuf to showcase ur face on ur nl profile is displayin breast confidently...

These Are not big
But are they attractive?

Why should I show my face in anonymous
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Where's the breast?
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2017
How can I make it bigger
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by luckaz(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice tits
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Nbote(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Tikeme:
All my plans that I have planned for my life has failed

The closest person in my life has left me

Failed my exams

But I am 24

and determined
To change my life around 2018 is a new start it is the year I turn 25,

I will have 25 resolutions and 200 goals for 2018

How does that sound?

U have created dis 2 topics all in one day of registering.
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Scatterscatter(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2017
I love your breasts just the way they are kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by periphetes: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Tikeme:
How can I make it bigger

Hmmnn, Sister be satisfied with what God has given you. In your sub conscious mind stop making comparisons of other ladies boobs shapes or arse with yours...

No lady has got complete perfect shape or size to suit every man. So long your healthy and neat, your balanced .

Be happy smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Obaf1(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2017
To me it cool, bt dis nt right section i guess
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by owomida1: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hey babe. U are normal oh. This size is a handful and it's ideal enough to be squeezed while applying dogggie on u. The nips are big enough too.
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
I have a feeling that this is Onila.

There's nothing wrong with your breasts. Not everybody will have a gargantuan b00bs.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by johnkey: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
I could deflower you If you wish
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by RedboneSmith(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Not sure if this a troll post or not, but just in case it is genuine...

Listen, I am sure some other parts of you are a 10. Don't fixate on the parts you don't think are perfect. Some of the hottest girls i've met have small boobs or small butts, yet they found a way to radiate sexiness that is hard to ignore.
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by PotatoSalad(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
this pic was downloaded from tumblr. smh.
believe this trash at your own peril.
Re: What Do You Think Of My Breasts Pictures Included by Efostick(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
See this man angry angry

(1) (Reply)

History Of Yoruba Land / Breaking News. ORO In Ikorodu Area Pls Be Warned / The Battle Of Adwa - The first Italo-Ethiopia War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.