Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 (1986 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Nova15: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Guys, i don't know whats wrong, GTA V won't play on my console. It's starts and after loading, shows that police siren scene. The next thing that pops up is that annoying display calibration scene and that's where it hangs. No going foward or back. I also have issues with some other games like far cry, red dead redemption. Far Cry takes forever to load, it just keeps loading endless. The red dead redemption doesn'tload at all.

My console is jailbroken and these games were installed in the HDD. Please guys help me.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Darksider131: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nova15:
Guys, i don't know whats wrong, GTA V won't play on my console. It's starts and after loading, shows that police siren scene. The next thing that pops up is that annoying display calibration scene and that's where it hangs. No going foward or back. I also have issues with some other games like far cry, red dead redemption. Far Cry takes forever to load, it just keeps loading endless. The red dead redemption doesn'tload at all.

My console is jailbroken and these games were installed in the HDD. Please guys help me.
buy new cd
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by khalhokage(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Maybe the files are corrupted? Go back to the person that installed them.

1 Like

Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Nova15: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
khalhokage:
Maybe the files are corrupted? Go back to the person that installed them.

This is the second time it's happening. The first time was installed in lagos and its happened. Now that i am in the east, i took it to someone here who did the process all over again and installed the games. But they are still not working. The same issue.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by khalhokage(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nova15:

This is the second time it's happening. The first time was installed in lagos and its happened. Now that i am in the east, i took it to someone here who did the process all over again and installed the games. But they are still not working. The same issue.

It could also be the software used to jailbreak the console, they have compatibility issues sometimes.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by typicalgamer(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Borrow any of those game cd after playing and save then remove the cd and play from hard drive work for me
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Myreferall: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Y don't you have that person who's installing these games on your hdd test them before he gives the console back to you?

1 Like

Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Nova15: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
khalhokage:

It could also be the software used to jailbreak the console, they have compatibility issues sometimes.

Do you know anyone who can do a good jailbreak for me at Awka?
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Try changing the hdd before installing games on the console. The hdd might be failing.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by khalhokage(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Nova15:

Do you know anyone who can do a good jailbreak for me at Awka?
Go to Eke-Awka market under that Gionee building, there's someone there.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Nova15: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2017
khalhokage:

Go to Eke-Awka market under that Gionee building, there's someone there.

He's the second guy that did it for me.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by khalhokage(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Nova15:

He's the second guy that did it for me.
Ok, I don't know anyone else in Awka.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by Nova15: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2017
khalhokage:

Ok, I don't know anyone else in Awka.

The guy installed abt 21 games but 6 if them are having this issue
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by khalhokage(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Nova15:

Then I don't think it's the games.
Re: My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 by typicalgamer(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Nova15:

Size of your hdd and is there any space left in your hdd

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Install/download Zumas Revenge On My Laptop? Please Help / Ps Vita / Crysis 2 Pc Leaked Online. Torrents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.