Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective (18684 Views)

LAMENTATION AT 57 - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by IbomPR: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigeria recently just marked its 57th year as an Independent Nation, while some would argue that Nigeria hasn't lived up to its expectations as a 57 year old Nation, some others are of the view that we've come so far, so good.

Akwa Ibom State is arguably the fastest growing State in the country over the past decade and it boasts of being Nigeria's economic honeypot as it produces 31.4% of oil which remains Nigeria's greatest export resource.

Despite the separationism agenda cascading through the nation, Creative Photographers from Akwa Ibom state have taken to different social Media platforms to speak the minds of all Akwa Ibomites, reiterating  that we're solidly behind the #OneNigeria Project, they did this with stunning photos which depicted what we like to call #TheNigerianSpirit.

We'll leave you to gush over these photos and let them mean to you, what you would have them mean.
Happy Independence Nigeria, Long Live Nigeria, Long Live Akwa Ibom State.

Photography: Choszer Pictures
Model: Royyale Models
Make up: ANNABELLEWW

Photographer: Ani Johnson
Headgear: @dachepearls
Makeup: @lovelydetailsmakeover
Model: @_mkpoikana

Photographer: Lyncon Jackson
Makeup: Tina Bassey
Model: Nana Essien
Art director: Richyadams Ekong

Photography: SlimCasualz
Female Model: Jenny Udofia
Male Model: Eze Uche
Make up: Alma Smart Inyang
Assist: Itz Ragnar

Photography: FliQ Media
Model: Sunday Ukafia
Creative director: BlaQ Obok

Photographer : Otuekong Akpaoto
Female Model: Moclassy
Male Model: Dominic Edemekong
Directed by: Natty Usoro
Make up: Senora Kome Abidde
Assisted by : Busy-brain Daniel Utomette & JoeWayne Nawa
Photo credit : Kanara Studios

Photography: Lebold Studios
Male Model: Edidiong Etuk
Female Model: Bea Uty Obot

Share what these photos mean to you.

More photos on http://ibompr.com/entertainment/nigeria-at-57-photos/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by sukafia(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wow! stunning photos. Quite impressive grin

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Edopesin: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Whitish green

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by DanielsParker(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Teewhy2: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lovely pictures, Nigeria is a great nation filled with talented, creative and hardworking individuals. Most Nigerians achieve great success outside the country maybe due to a more favorable environment over there.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by busomma: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Xblink(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Naa who suggest this Green White Green for Nigeria sef.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by omocalabar(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
nice piks//...the guys killed it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by saaedlee: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
nvb
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by fratermathy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Akwa Abasi Ibom!

Nigeria is beautiful!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Fran6ik: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
i wonder how biafra colours will fit people like dis.. #one9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Origin(f): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Woooooow.

Please those green shades de market?
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by omocalabar(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Xblink:
Naa who suggest this Green White Green for Nigeria sef.. undecided
thats one of the finest flag oo...abi na kenya or ghana flag with too much colours u for prefer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Crixina(f): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sunday Ukafia
You must be Owen Ukafia's brother, the resemblance is uncanny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by CoolFreeday(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ever green. God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
These pics are fantastic
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by kushercain: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
deepwater:
Nice Pics from AK side...

The 5th pics though, the guy is truly under chains in Nigeria... the realest reflection of the state of things

BTW

Hello SEUN

Sept 18, 2017 i was banned for reporting a developing story almost immediately it happened

The link below for your kind reference:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/lagos-market-leader-disowns-clash-killed-trader/

http://www.informationng.com/2017/09/pandemonium-lagos-suya-seller-killed-laughing-traditional-rulers-son.html

You see, i was not pained about the ban, but more concerned about the situation that lead to it.

Omenka literally called Mynnd44 to ban me for opening a thread on a developing story without picture, how on earth could you take pictures when a man was slaughtered like a goat just few minutes after noon in broad day light? Surely the attackers are just over confident that nothing would happen and anyone could easily be a victim as the crowd was no match to restore order.

It is very disheartening, that mynnd44 whom i do not see to have any iota of respect for his office as a moderator take sides with forum members and ban at will any one perceived to be a non conformist.

What is my grouse with Omenka, simply because i told him the bridge to his village is broken and he would have to spend the next 10years Christmas in Lagos, and truly the bridge is broken i did not break it, it wasnt me, see the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4030039/makurdi-lafia-road-collapses-photos

Seun, please spend some money to educate your mods, (maybe you think they do not deserve it from the way they behave and what you see in them, but they really do, they need to be well educated) if you have been doing this already, please fire the un-educatable ones with the speed of light. Otherwise they turn Nairaland into that Television network in Africa..... Largest outreach in Africa but zero content

Thinking aloud they best shot is to have unconfirmed stories locked up and release once confirmed, not banning the OP for weeks, just because you can.

MOD GO, MOD COME, NAIRALAD REMAIN.....
Sexkillz still they

CC Idupaul
I recall your last question on the location of the incident before that boy banned my handle, the above link for your reference to the story, please.

just in case it gets hidden

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Ladyjumong(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
the sixth pics. em still trying to understand what it means grin
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
when i told those terrorists that Akwa Ibom is not, and will never be in Biafra, they abused me and called me Afonja..
Just go to facebook and see how Akwa Ibomites were showing their love for Nigeria... And you will just [sub]when i told those terrorists that Akwa Ibom is not, and will never be in Biafra, they abused me and called me Afonja..
Just go to facebook and see how Akwa Ibomites were showing their love for Nigeria... And you will just know the love our people hv for Nigeria.

We do our things, we dont wait for the fed govt.
We built out roads both fed and state
We built our airport
We built our power plant
We built our stadium
We built our world class Hoapital
And we will build our seaport...
We dont waite for or blame d fed govt, we blame our governors

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Finstar: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
deepwater:

The 5th pics though, the guy is truly under chains in Nigeria... the realest reflection of the state of things

BTW

Hello SEUN

Sept 18, 2017 i was banned for reporting a developing story almost immediately it happened

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/lagos-market-leader-disowns-clash-killed-trader/

http://www.informationng.com/2017/09/pandemonium-lagos-suya-seller-killed-laughing-traditional-rulers-son.html

You see, i was not pained about the ban, but more concerned about the situation that lead to it.

Omenka literally called Mynnd44 to ban me for opening a thread on a developing story without picture, how on earth could you take pictures when a man was slaughtered like a goat just few minutes after noon in broad day light? Surely the attackers are just over confident that nothing would happen and anyone could easily be a victim as the crowd was no match to restore order.

It is very disheartening, that mynnd44 whom i do not see to have any iota of respect for his office as a moderator take sides with forum members and ban at will any one perceived to be a non conformist.

What is my grouse with Omenka, simply because i told him the bridge to his village is broken and he would have to spend the next 10years Christmas in Lagos, and truly the bridge is broken i did not break it, it wasnt me, see the link below:

Seun, please spend some money to educate your mods, (maybe you think they do not deserve it from the way they behave and what you see in them, but they really do, they need to be well educated) if you have been doing this already, please fire the un-educatable ones with the speed of light. Otherwise they turn Nairaland into that Television network in Africa..... Largest outreach in Africa but zero content

Thinking aloud they best shot is to have unconfirmed stories locked up and release once confirmed, not banning the OP for weeks, just because you can.

Sexkillz still they

CC Idupaul
I recall your last question on the location of the incident before that boy banned my handle, the above link for your reference to the story, please.

Those miscreants are nothing but saddist.. The only act that elates their miserable soul is pushing the BAN button.. My brother, I've been there countless times. Simple thing like bolding your signature is a sin.. What's the use of the feature then? Se.un and his mods should be careful cause nothing is impossible.. The ongoing battle between TSTV and DSTV should serve as a caution. Nothing is impossible and a revolution is never in extinction... They are free to ban me if they want. Do I care?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by omgismholly(f): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
nyc1
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by deepwater(f): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
kushercain:

just in case it gets hidden

You know the drill.

More blessings.

Funny enough
The post has been hidden, so their glory would be
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by rossychik(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
unlimitedx:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

guys beware, this is fraud

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by GreenNegro(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
unlimitedx:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

If it is working for you, so what?
How is that our problem, shay make we fry sperm.
Oga park well jo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by kodded(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
deepwater:

BTW

Hello SEUN

Sexkillz still they

CC Idupaul
in case one idiot decide to hide this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by Tedassie(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
IbomPR:
Nigeria recently just marked its 57th year as an Independent Nation, while some would argue that Nigeria hasn't lived up to its expectations as a 57 year old Nation, some others are of the view that we've come so far, so good.

Akwa Ibom State is arguably the fastest growing State in the country over the past decade and it boasts of being Nigeria's economic honeypot as it produces 31.4% of oil which remains Nigeria's greatest export resource.

Despite the separationism agenda cascading through the nation, Creative Photographers from Akwa Ibom state have taken to different social Media platforms to speak the minds of all Akwa Ibomites, reiterating  that we're solidly behind the #OneNigeria Project, they did this with stunning photos which depicted what we like to call #TheNigerianSpirit.

We'll leave you to gush over these photos and let them mean to you, what you would have them mean.
Happy Independence Nigeria, Long Live Nigeria, Long Live Akwa Ibom State.

Photography: Choszer Pictures
Model: Royyale Models
Make up: ANNABELLEWW

Photographer: Ani Johnson
Headgear: @dachepearls
Makeup: @lovelydetailsmakeover
Model: @_mkpoikana

Photographer: Lyncon Jackson
Makeup: Tina Bassey
Model: Nana Essien
Art director: Richyadams Ekong

Photography: SlimCasualz
Female Model: Jenny Udofia
Male Model: Eze Uche
Make up: Alma Smart Inyang
Assist: Itz Ragnar

Photography: FliQ Media
Model: Sunday Ukafia
Creative director: BlaQ Obok

Photographer : Otuekong Akpaoto
Female Model: Moclassy
Male Model: Dominic Edemekong
Directed by: Natty Usoro
Make up: Senora Kome Abidde
Assisted by : Busy-brain Daniel Utomette & JoeWayne Nawa
Photo credit : Kanara Studios

Photography: Lebold Studios
Male Model: Edidiong Etuk
Female Model: Bea Uty Obot

Share what these photos mean to you.

More photos on http://ibompr.com/entertainment/nigeria-at-57-photos/

@bolded

yeah,my girl be making me proud
Re: Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective by laudate: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
when i told those terrorists that Akwa Ibom is not, and will never be in Biafra, they abused me and called me Afonja..
Just go to facebook and see how Akwa Ibomites were showing their love for Nigeria... And you will just [sub]when i told those terrorists that Akwa Ibom is not, and will never be in Biafra, they abused me and called me Afonja..
Just go to facebook and see how Akwa Ibomites were showing their love for Nigeria... And you will just know the love our people hv for Nigeria.

We do our things, we dont wait for the fed govt.
We built out roads both fed and state
We built our airports
We built our power plant
We built our stadium
And we will build our seaport...

We dont waite for or blame d fed govt, we blame our government

Beautiful!! cheesy These are the kind of success stories I like to see. People using their ingenuity, limited resources and skills to make life better for their citizens. You forgot to add the Akwa Ibom also has a first-class hospital. The state has been blessed with visionary hard-working leaders in recent times. May their vision never die! cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Buhari Knew Of Maina’s Governorship Campaign In Kano - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.