Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? (692 Views)

Beyond Peter Obi's Speech At Platform Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by tunde233(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Well. I attended the PLATFORM today, an event powered by Covenant Christian Centre.
It was an enriching, thought provoking and highly informative programme. The Convener, Pastor Poju Oyemade insisted that persuasion will triumph over force. The first speaker today was Romans Oseghale noted only this year alone 83 children had been used as suicide bombers. It is sad to know that children found hawking in Lagos were incarcerated. Education is paramount and Government must do more. From Segun Adeniyi: It takes little to set a house on fire; any fool can do that. There are great Nigerian making us proud. Segun Odegbami was extremely concerned about looting done in the name of COJA and was passionate about how to use Sport for commerce, tourism, and development. Nigeria needs to work to host the 2030 or 2034 world cup. The state of Abuja Stadium was compared to Amsterdam Arena which generate huge investment while Abuja stadium is desolate. Mandela stated that the power of sport can be used to influence the World. Government should listen to these men and be ready to change... Who else was there and what did you learn?

1 Like

Re: WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by obinna4Jesus(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Was not there live but followed the proceedings from the television. It was a very enthralling program for me . Was particularly impressed by the presentations of the vc of Igbinedion university and that of the ''mathematical'' Segun Odegbami. Every of the resource persons did wonderfully well. May God continue to bless the visionary of the ''platform'' Pastor Poju Oyemade.

1 Like

Re: WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by tunde233(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
obinna4Jesus:
Was not there live but followed the proceedings from the television. It was a very enthralling program for me . Was particularly impressed by the presentations of the vc of Igbinedion university and that of the ''mathematical'' Segun Odegbami. Every of the resource persons did wonderfully well. May God continue to bless the visionary of the ''platform'' Pastor Poju Oyemade.

I just wished that our Government would listen
Re: WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Segun Adeniyi is just a politically correct Proponent...... Low..!

Segun Odegbami really impressed me. Especially Abuja Stadium saga. The structure really reeled in corruption. Wasted Oil Money.!!

Roman Osaghele has depth of research. Scary Picture of our Future.
He said poverty breeds more population. Poor man don suffer, wallahi.!

The Professor from Igbenedion Killed it. He threw the BOMB..!!
He kept me breathless for all his presentation. He made us proud as an Edo man. Raw...Balance....Inspiring. Good job.

I only missed our Lion.......Nnamdi Kanu. Next time please invite him.

2 Likes

Re: WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by ba7man(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Segun Adeniyi is just a politically correct Proponent...... Low..!

Segun Odegbami really impressed me. Especially Abuja Stadium saga. The structure really reeled in corruption. Wasted Oil Money.!!

Roman Osaghele has depth of research. Scary Picture of our Future.
He said poverty breeds more population. Poor man don suffer, wallahi.!

The Professor from Igbenedion Killed it. He threw the BOMB..!!
He kept me breathless for all his presentation. He made us proud as an Edo man. Raw...Balance....Inspiring. Good job.

I only missed our Lion.......Nnamdi Kanu. Next time please invite him.
Nobody in the zoo is interested in his hate speeches.
Re: WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by laudate: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
tunde233:
Well. I attended the PLATFORM today, an event powered by Covenant Christian Centre.
It was an enriching, thought provoking and highly informative programme. The Convener, Pastor Poju Oyemade insisted that persuasion will triumph over force. The first speaker today was Romans Oseghale noted only this year alone 83 children had been used as suicide bombers. It is sad to know that children found hawking in Lagos were incarcerated. Education is paramount and Government must do more. From Segun Adeniyi: It takes little to set a house on fire; any fool can do that. There are great Nigerian making us proud. Segun Odegbami was extremely concerned about looting done in the name of COJA and was passionate about how to use Sport for commerce, tourism, and development. Nigeria needs to work to host the 2030 or 2034 world cup. The state of Abuja Stadium was compared to Amsterdam Arena which generate huge investment while Abuja stadium is desolate. Mandela stated that the power of sport can be used to influence the World. Government should listen to these men and be ready to change... Who else was there and what did you learn?

I do hope they eventually produce DVDs of each speaker's session for sale to the public, so that those of us who missed it, would be able to catch up. I wasn't present, but I just stumbled across some updates on YNaija Liveblog: undecided Here are some screenshots from the blog.

1 Like

Re: WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by tunde233(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
laudate:

I do hope they eventually produce DVDs of each speaker's session for sale to the public, so that those of us who missed it, would be able to catch up. I wasn't present, but I just stumbled across some updates on YNaija Liveblog: undecided Here are some screenshots from the blog.

Thank you for adding the updates from YNaija Live blog.

1 Like

Re: WHO ELSE WAS AT PLATFORM 2017? by NigerDeltan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bishopkukah I love you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Your State Governor Collected As Paris Club Refund (Photo) / 100 Days In Office: Alimosho LG To Empower Youths / As Presdent Muhammad Buhari Rejected Second Term Tenure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.