Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane (1104 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good day sirs and ma'ams, the boy that made the-now-dead GKASeniors...lol here to learn, I picked up web scraping recently. Any help?
Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by 4kings: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Unmarshalled:
Good day sirs and ma'ams, the boy that made the-now-dead GKASeniors...lol here to learn, I picked up web scraping recently. Any help?
What language do you use?
Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
4kings:

What language do you use?
Python sir and BeautifulSoup
Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nice one bro. I sight you.

Unmarshalled:

Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by 4kings: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Unmarshalled:

Very cool bro even with bs4.

Can you work with proxies and have you encountered captchas before, Google analytics wahala or webmasters presentation of different web contents?
Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 05, 2017
4kings:

Very cool bro even with bs4.

Can you work with proxies and have you encountered captchas before, Google analytics wahala or webmasters presentation of different web contents?
No sir embarassed I just know basic find and findAll and I recently made a program that returns links to the lyrics of songs searched by scrapping [url]exposedlyrics.com[/url]
How can I grow from there sir?
Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 05, 2017
DanielTheGeek:
Nice one bro. I sight you.

Thank u sir
Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by 4kings: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Unmarshalled:

No sir embarassed I just know basic find and findAll and I recently made a program that returns links to the lyrics of songs searched by scrapping [url]exposedlyrics.com[/url]
How can I grow from there sir?
Uhmm, please don't call me sir.
And your program is cool.

As per your question : Just have an interest and work on it. Keep working on ideas or projects and you'll encounter stuff to improve your skill.
Re: I'm Back, But As Unmarshalled Not Itzfane by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
4kings:

Uhmm, please don't call me sir.
And your program is cool.

As per your question : Just have an interest and work on it. Keep working on ideas or projects and you'll encounter stuff to improve your skill.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Web Designer In Abuja / Any Python Programmer Around University Of Ibadan / I Am Starting An Artificial Intelligence Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.