Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) (37425 Views)

Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG / Coprs Member Had The Coat Of Arm Drawn On Her Face To Celebrate Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Flashh: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
She ruined everything with the cigarette and smoking.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
yeah...smoke means d country is burning
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Bambela(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Automatic employment
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Dharneehell(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Okay. When ya done, clean it off and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just look at cigarette at the side of her ears.
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by alexis4real: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
she is trying to look attractive and add value to herself before entering into labor market,Ok now!
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
Good one!!
Any difference with thisgrin...
I swear that pic made my day
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Kissgrafix3: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin

Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by sugerbaby(f): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
sod09:
What's with the smoke and cigarette
Nigeria is high with corruption,bribery.
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Flashh:
She ruined everything with the cigarette and smoking.

She ruined everything with that coat of arms. What is there in Nigeria to be celebrating? 57 years of cluelessness. Not one leader we've had has taken a course in "how to run a country", but they collected A in "how to ruin a country" angry

See what I did there? wink
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Flashh: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
nextstep:

She ruined everything with that coat of arms. What is there in Nigeria to be celebrating? 57 years of cluelessness. Not one leader we've had has taken a course in "how to run a country", but they collected A in "how to ruin a country" angry

See what I did there? wink
Same here, I see nothing worth celebrating about the independence day. What's the difference all these years, If not getting worse?

You are right though! Even those leaders in Nigeria are ruined in nature. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by freshinko: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigeria doesn't worth all this stress abeg.
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Karna(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Creativity is the spice of life... That art is dope! Meanwhile, check this out http://taskstipend.com/?ref=5182
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by yvonnelynx: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pls ooo why can't I see the pic the op is talking about abi na my phone
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by phranq30(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Criticize001:
Abeg who noticed her boobs
Guy, chop knuckle..your eyes are sharp!
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Donbabaj: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Criticize001:
Abeg who noticed her boobs

Oh guy, na the lips i see, bj!!! tongue
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Citykings(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
No be only him

Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Coldfeets: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
kayjee101:
SMOKY COAT OF ARM. Our ladies are becoming heavy chain-smokers; am afraid, don't know if I will get married.

Will you marry all ladies?

Is it not only one that you will marry?

Then go and marry the one that doesn't smoke and stop disturbing us with your baseless fears and generalizations, okay? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
lovely
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
kayjee101:
SMOKY COAT OF ARM. Our ladies are becoming heavy chain-smokers; am afraid, don't know if I will get married.

Baby mama option is there dude grin
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Corper Kwenu!Ifeoma No let IPOB terrorist catch u ooo!
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Ebuka478(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kebreal92:

EBUKA...
EVEN YOUR NAME IS DULL.
WAILERS WILL NEVER APPRECIATE ANYTHING.

Anuofia. Stay off my mention
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by ettahemmani10: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
sojayy:
She must be a Man.U fan !
Nigeria youths arise for true democracy-Worldwide. Independence is self reliance not neo colonialism. #

ettahemmani

Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy Nigerian independence day my brothers and sisters #GodblessNigeria #Arise #Nigeriaonenation #NigeriaonenationunderGod #UnitedasNigerians. grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) by Abbotp: 5:29am On Oct 03, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo / ‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.