Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:30 PM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41391 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by slimthugchimee(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
KanesHost:
You see why I love these advanced countries...

He stabbed/killed 2 ladies, and was SHOT on the spot by a soldier.

That's what you call security of life and properties.

Though the ladies may have lost their lives, the perpetrator of the crime was IMMEDIATELY killed.

And old man killed fifty people in america and still wasn't killed immediately.

And why won't he shoot him, who wouldnt?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by gratiaeo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Every Muslim is ... or potential terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
allahu akbar means blood must spill

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by KingsleySmart(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Religion of peace.
Una weldone

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by abescom: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Stethaine:
he should be careful for what are you among them?
Stop being idiotic. I am not even a Muslim. I am redeemer and a youth leader but not all Muslims are evil people.

All you are one of those who believe all Muslims will go to hell?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by osuofia2(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)
Yoruba Muslim...no worry the Hausa's go use ur head fur pepper soup... Them no recognized Yoruba's as true Muslims

7 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by OpinionCounts(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Vutseck:
I have nothing to tell those extremist until the day they will slit my throat

nonsense

....this can compete as one of the funniest things I've heard this year... Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Arysexy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Watched a clip once where they beheaded a man while shouting to their god... That video haunted me for days. People get mind sha

As in ehn, when I was in Lagos, anytime I hear those frog voice chant of allawakubaru early in d morning, I have this uneasy feeling one Islamic towel head is standing by my bed with a knife.

God forbid bad thing! I spit on this Arab cult

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
lexy2014:
were we wan put them?anyway they are free 2 come. enough "oyinbo" 4 our kidnappers 2 kidnap. No b their clear eye, dem go trek go back their country
no naija kidnappers no dull like that ooo, they must know say u gat person why dey loaded, why fit pay the money before they kidnap person (this is for people who are Into the business, the pros of kidnapping, but the amateurs who just kidnap anybody they see and be asking for money, when they bail cannot be played they commit murder, increasing their penalty when caught) so technically they can survive in Nigeria if they blend in well..!!
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Smooyis(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
There are good Muslims. Only a lot of instances of these terrorists are making one to think otherwise. I think there is a need for re-appraisal.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Mujaheeeden: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Allahu Akbar is only used by Muslims and not any religion. Lemme go CNN and BBC FB page and do what i enjoy doing to Islam cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by starstunna1313(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Are you a muslim??
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Arysexy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Stop being idiotic. I am not even a Muslim. I am redeemer and a youth leader but not all Muslims are evil people.

All you are one of those who believe all Muslims will go to hell?

What did ur bible say about Jesus being the only way to d father Mr RCCG youth leader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Freeman59: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:

You made a little sense but spoilt everything you said by stating that the OP created this thread cuz the other reported attack was by a Christian. In saying that, you are every inch guilty of what you are accusing op of.

Who even mentioned the other guy was a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by austanoy2k(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Well said.
God cannot deny his words
abdelrahman:
1. Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall bear her guilt,
because she has rebelled
against her God; they shall fall
by the sword, their little ones
shall be dashed in pieces, and
their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Arysexy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Allahu Akbar is only used by Muslims and not any religion. Lemme go CNN and BBC FB page and do what i enjoy doing to Islam cheesy

Make I join you tongue
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Dearlord(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Religion of everlasting peace.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
You're born to be a fool. See hin mouth
Nukilia:
I support the mass deportation of extremists to Saudi Arabia.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Pascal181: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
just imagine how sweet nd loving d world would av been without that religion.

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
osuofia2:

Yoruba Muslim...no worry the Hausa's go use ur head fur pepper soup... Them no recognized Yoruba's as true Muslims
likewise theopilus danjuma didn't recognized ironsi as true christian before he wasted him,you benue christians didn't also recognized you as good christians before they kill and raped your women in 1966.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by abescom: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Arysexy:

What did ur bible say about Jesus being the only way to d father Mr RCCG youth leader
And do you know there are Muslims who believe in who Jesus his in the real sense of it?

Which I can send you videos. And don't delude yourself, not all Muslims will go to hell. It is a fact.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Skmoda360(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
patval:
Islam is a religious of blood sucking demon

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Adaumunocha(f): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Arysexy:

As in ehn, when I was in Lagos, anytime I hear those frog voice chant of allawakubaru early in d morning, I have this uneasy feeling one Islamic towel head is standing by my bed with a knife.

God forbid bad thing! I spit on this Arab cult
Hahahhahaa... Take it easy. We have the good ones though.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
whitebeard:
no naija kidnappers no dull like that ooo, they must know say u gat person why dey loaded, why fit pay the money before they kidnap person (this is for people who are Into the business, the pros of kidnapping, [b]but the amateurs who just kidnap anybody they see and be asking for money, [/b]when they bail cannot be played they commit murder, increasing their penalty when caught) so technically they can survive in Nigeria if they blend in well..!!
that's d whole idea
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Skmoda360(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR
you are sick, demented Muslim wannabe Christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Vutseck:
I have nothing to tell those extremist until the day they will slit my throat

nonsense
Goto sambisa forest na shekau will show us what happens when he slits your throat.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by maklelemakukula(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:

shut up! he is a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Skmoda360:

you are sick, demented Muslim wannabe Christian.
idiot,that is what the arab christians of palestine said,mumu.i know you will be fraustrate when you see the arab christians speaking arabic.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Arysexy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
And do you know there are Muslims who believe in who Jesus his in the real sense of it?

Which I can send you videos. And don't delude yourself, not all Muslims will go to hell. It is a fact.

Muslims blv that Jesus is a prophet and that MoreHarmMade is the last prophet. They equate Jesus with moses, Muhammed etc. Is that your Christian blv of Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by ceco(f): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.
Read again, pls. I think both of u are on the same page.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Jacktheripper: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
All Muslims are terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by KanesHost: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
slimthugchimee:

And old man killed fifty people in america and still wasn't killed immediately.
And why won't he shoot him, who wouldnt?
At least, there is a high probability that he'll be caught.
That's also good security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.