Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41467 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 1:09am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

Go and seek knowledge your self I'm not in the position to teach you what you should know.
Since you know so much about the Quran why don't you want to teach it to me?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

I think you should take that advice for yourselves rather than go online to broadcast your ignorance or rather your hatred for a religion that did no wrong to you thereby showing your level of thinking.
Be Serious read your holy book and gain more knowledge.
I'm sure u don't have a hard copy.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Since you know so much about the Quran why don't you want to teach it to me?
It's your job to seek knowledge about your religion of peace. grin
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 1:26am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

Be Serious read your holy book and gain more knowledge.
I'm sure u don't have a hard copy.
Really! Can you see what you typed? I don't have hard copy of my holy book yet I quote places where the likes of you have lied against it. Where have I been getting the texts from, my kitchen?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 1:29am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

It's your job to seek knowledge about your religion of peace. grin
Not only to seek knowledge about my religion but every other thing.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by baddosky1: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

That was how you people kept denying that Boko Haram are not muslims! PLEASE KEEP QUIET!

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 1:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Really! Can you see what you typed? I don't have hard copy of my holy book yet I quote places where the likes of you have lied against it. Where have I been getting the texts from, my kitchen?
You can lie to me but not to yourself.
Let me tell you something I've talked with muslims with deep knowledge of Islam.
You've proven to be one of the worst I've come in contact with.
I know too well not to tamper with God's word.
I sent you verses I've read so you could read only for you to come back without 1 single understanding of what you read.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 1:47am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

You can lie to me but not to yourself.
Let me tell you something I've talked with muslims with deep knowledge of Islam.
You've proven to be one of the worst I've come in contact with.
Worst in what sense? Disproving your claims which are lies has gotten to you so bad.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Worst in what sense? Disproving your claims which are lies has gotten to you so bad.
Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V. 2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
At-Tawba (The repentance) 9:5‎

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
At-Tawba (The Repentance) 9:29‎  
‎‎

Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively, as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).
At-Tawba (The Repentance) 9:36
‎‎

And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V. 9:36)].

Can I lie about what's quoted in the Qur'an.?
Why u no just won get sense.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by guiddoti: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.
It was just a question, bro
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by guiddoti: 3:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Gustavo404:
For no serious reason, I just wanna say these sweet words to my fellow NLers cheesy

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammed Rasul Allah. English translation: There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God cool

Oya go and kee urself grin
lalala stic lala X2
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by omostar: 3:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Shut up! ISIS just claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas attack saying that the killer converted to Islam months ago.

And can't you see this is just a deperate attempt by isis to be relevant. Even if you, for example decide to act on your hatred, they will still use the opportunity to claim responsibility for what you have done. Besides, the FBI has denied that claim as being untrue.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/las-vegas-concert-gunman-motivated-isis-article-1.3536234
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by wumade: 3:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Nukilia:
I support the mass deportation of extremists to Saudi Arabia.

Let them kill themselves!

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
see this slut,you forget the crusader,kkk and the lord resistance army are fighting for christ? or you haven't heard of christ for nagaland terroist,bloody hypocrite!

Are you condoning the killings?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

Muslims are like crocodile no matter how long you care for them.
They kill you @ any opportunity they get.
72 virgins with beta breast ,sex strength of a 100 men and everlasting erection of d penis.
The fastest way to janah is to fight for allah and die in d process.

You forget to add say the punaki go return back to Virgin status by the time he return to knack the same kpekus.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

You forget to add say the punaki go return back to Virgin status by the time he return to knack the same kpekus.
O boy see groove.
They will be so disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Elseductive: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2017
I won't be surprised if this event is staged just to put islam and terror in the news as cover for the las vagas event cos that event did not go their way as to tag Islam and terror, people be careful and don't be too quick to judge or conclude on anything done by the media and the western states entirely. They have their agenda all the news upandan is just propaganda and a way for masses to have a linear way of thinking, its called mental slavery, its logic, we tend to believe what we hear and see most often. We are all entitled to our opinions tho.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Elseductive:
I won't be surprised if this event is staged just to put islam and terror in the news as cover for the las vagas event cos that event did not go their way as to tag Islam and terror, people be careful and don't be too quick to judge or conclude on anything done by the media and the western states entirely. They have their agenda all the news upandan is just propaganda and a way for masses to have a linear way of thinking, its called mental slavery, its logic, we tend to believe what we hear and see most often. We are all entitled to our opinions tho.

ISIS CLAIMED THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ALSO
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Nawa....e be like say Dem dey masturbate..wetin Dem take seff for them to think of this
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by SamuelLoch: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2017
I'm reading "Islam" again. WTF! I'm not being biased but it's just quite crazy... Reciting and killing - was that ordained in the Quran?

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
patval:
Islam is a religious of blood sucking demon
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V. 2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
At-Tawba (The repentance) 9:5‎

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
‎‎

Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively, as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).
At-Tawba (The Repentance) 9:36
‎‎

And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V. 9:36)].

Can I lie about what's quoted in the Qur'an.?
Why u no just won get sense.
That first verse is correct, but you fail to realize that the chapter before that chapter you quoted also says we shouldn't be the one to start hostilities, and hostility should be against idolators, are you one?
If I continue to quote the correct verses for you it is obvious it is going to prove useless since you're hell bent on stupidity.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

That first verse is correct, but you fail to realize that the chapter before that chapter you quoted also says we shouldn't be the one to start hostilities, and hostility should be against idolators, are you one?
If I continue to quote the correct verses for you it is obvious it is going to prove useless since you're hell bent on stupidity.
Thats why BH will kill their fellow muslims because you people not supporting them in jihad are hypocrites.
How about 9:29
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Yes I am so be hostile against me.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

You are not well equipped to defend those verses I've quoted. So don't even attempt it.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Nawa....e be like say Dem dey masturbate..wetin Dem take seff for them to think of this

People dey think of Heaven as a place where Holiness go take hand touch Ground (Cloud in this case). Dem dey plan to turn heaven or Paradise to orgy arena. Where Na Shinning of Kongo meat and the Screaming of Virgins go rent the air as them dey disvirgin from 8year old children or younger. Imagine!
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nukilia: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
wumade:

Let them kill themselves!

grin
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

Thats why BH will kill their fellow muslims because you people not supporting them in jihad are hypocrites.
How about 9:29
WTF the verses said those who don't believe in God and start hostility towards us. Muslims all believe in God and we never initiated any attack towards them nor did me retaliate. I tire for you o.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

Yes I am so be hostile against me.
Well you haven't been hostile to me, try to think before you type.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by decency12(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2017
I don't know why they always kill when they shout that in public places......
Islam is actually a religion of peace but these terrorists are the main problem there-in.

Most suicide bombers shout that before the unleash their mayhem, stabbers also.

We should be wiser
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

The fact I said nothing about slave trade and you quoted me in it thereby trying to derail the topic instead of bringing a better point to make firm you believe speaks volumes of your character. That aside I checked Google as you advised and I see no reference of Arabian slave trade in 2017. Perhaps you'll be kind enough to post a link so everyone can see it for themselves.

You talked about slavery in that thing you posted. You said it was done by Christians and I put it to you that Arab Muslims also took slaves and they are as evil as the white slave masters of not worse. They still have slaves even this moment in 2017 worse part the slaves are Negro Muslims. Muslims o! Owned by other Muslims.

Google Slavery in Sudan and Mauratania. The Arab/Muslims there still have slaves. Don't let religion blind your eyes and destroy your humanity. I don't have to give you link because you will also pick on those. Google slavery in Mauritania and read the one that suits you.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by selfmadeboss: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.
Didn't your Bible say u should not judge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.