Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Need Help In Php Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help In Php Please (1048 Views)

Online Shopping System In Php Documentation Help / Running Python Codes In Php / Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Php Please by abx: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2007
hi
anyone has on knows any sites where i can get php scripts to convert pdf and doc files to html on the fly

thanks, needed urgenlty
Re: Need Help In Php Please by smartsoft(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2007
email me ! ucee85@yahoo.com
Re: Need Help In Php Please by skima(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
I also needed the script when i was developing an application form webware. I first took pdflib but its always attach the vendor to the back of my document.

Thanks to FPDF. Its very good. i Used it for the application.

U may specify your email for to send you the library or follow this link to download it :
www.fpdf.org

(1) (Reply)

To Java Certify Or Not? / Do You Think Learning Assembly Makes You A Better Programmer? / Software Of The Year Award 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.