Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) (28798 Views)

South West Consultative Forum Backs Quit Notice Issued Igbos By Arewa Youths. / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Under Review: Claim By Arewa Elders That North Is 75% Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by MrBigiman: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
The way in which Igbos are pretending to be Yorubas is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
taylor88:
what a self deceit

Can two parallel lines ever meet?
Grow up dude. Don't b a brainless sadist.

1 Like

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by amazon14: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please, op can u show us the massive crowd in sokoto, kastina, borno, ogun, ondo, kaduna etc and stop all this madness about my state abi other state no celebrate independence
If u like bring the one in my mother's kitchen in Ananbra, Novermber 18 is isala day and any python we dance near our door will be used for isala and nrioka

3 Likes

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by heffem(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
nextexcel:
We don't want you people!!!na by force?
...smh
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by mrsheddy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Na by force?? ¿?¿?¿??

1 Like

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Unity beggers! but why dont nigeria want to divide..over 200million people one country. Thats too selfish na

Spread love not sadistic reasoning
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:
The Hausa and Afonja appeared to have carried their madness to the South East.

Nnamdi Kanu said the killings from the North will eventually arrive at the East.

That is wat we are seeing.

Why are you always talking rubbish!

"Nnamdi Kanu said the killings from the North will eventually arrive at the East.

That is wat we are seeing."

Nnamdi Kanu said...and you are proud of that?
May God save your soul!

1 Like

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by dratine(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=zoedew post=61047518]
#spreadlovenothatred[/quotesupported]
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by netflicks(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Who paid u guys? Pls stop deceiving yourselves. It's crystal clear that Buhari hate the igbos, Hausa and Yoruba are not even one...we only pretend to be one Nigeria because no body wants to get killed unlawfully by this military Govt.. Infact the hate has gone deep down to the soul and it can never be reverted...

Buhari Pls check Nairaland to see for yourself...

3 Likes

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is good to see... but wait... where is Mr Kanu these days?
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by guru90: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
sasalite:
I HOPE IT IS FROM THE HEART.

make I hear say na from their heart... well planned by one of the Anambra politicians. ..
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
The PRESIDENCY should start it not these ones.

He ignited the flames with a childish approach.
I can't imagine a leader making such a MATHEMATICAL BLUNDER with a rickety foundation.

97% and 5%.
Although, he was able to prove the F9 on his WAEC result.

That's preposterous

1 Like

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
taylor88:
what a self deceit

But they think that three parallel lines can meet in Nigeria of all places. lol.

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
ugwuishi:

#Best description of d situation.

I wonder what those hypos think they are doing...this is just a waste of time. If i was the presido...only one sentence will make everybody united in the mind.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by franxalive(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
E no go better for nnamdi kanu

Your stupidity is so pathetic and unfortunate...#Receive sense! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Promismike:
If their is a better way for the east to express its dissatisfaction over the unlawful killing of easterners by the army and the way the sycophancy and aboki ass licking governors has been unable to speak up against these killings. THAT BETTER WAY IS TO START BOYCOTTING EVERY ELECTION IN THE EAST.

Because you have noticed that your empty cry of "no election in Anambra" has failed and your ofe nsala is likely going to 'gba'uka' - go sour since are will likely eat it alone, you are now trying to bring in sentiments. I can assure you, that will fail also.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by Elbowroom: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ipob right now

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
cstr1000:
In awka and yet most of the people in those pics are foreigners.
na wa.

What do you mean foreigners? Is Awka not in Nigeria? So these people are from another country?
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by cstr1000: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
AnanseK:

What do you mean foreigners? Is Awka not in Nigeria? So these people are from another country?
Are we now one naijeria? I thought some people said igbos should leave their land and should be grateful for being ''accommodated''.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
horsepower101:
Unity without Justice and Fairness is False and Forced. After all these unity parade, what happens after. We go back to tolerating injustice?

You are very correct. But we are not supposed to "go back to tolerating injustice." We can team up as a people to fight injustice. I guess the move by this group is a step in the right direction and should be commended by any reasonable, peace-loving, progressive mind.

You don't create and build a nation (in the name of fighting injustice) through lawlessness.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by Eddiecute86(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
This country is a clown .Unity by force by thunder.. They should keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
I thought the afojas said no yorubas in the SE?
IamPatriotic:
"Unity beggars", that's what some misinformed miscreants will call them.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

Nnamdi Kanu said the killings from the North will eventually arrive at the East.

he also said[b] "biafra or I die"[/b]. so where is he now.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
kanu is a useless PIG
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

this is about peace and nothing more, to tell u the fact am among the yoruba group, even if u get ur state(biafra) today, u will still endorse peace, LET PEACE RAIGN, we can still get our stuff without disturbing the peace of odas, but when u tamper wit som1 peace, then ready for chalenge that is IF U ARE CAPABLE
#PEACE
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
at the end of the day,the joke is on the one nigeria apologists! whichever way it ends, ipob remains a source of hope!
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by toprealman: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
taylor88:
what a self deceit

Depends on the force imposed on them.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by informnaija: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
one love Naija
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Wow… .Nice one
God bless Nigeria
grin grin grin
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
taylor88:
what a self deceit

The parallel had already met right in your nose in Awka right now. That proverb is non existing and off date ok.

If you draw a parallel line and decided to join them at the end it's possible and line will still be parallel bro.

I think you said Oct 1 won't come? It had came and gone Nigeria still not burn but Kanu was the one that got burnt and he was seen no more.

Anambra election is loading it will come and go and that will make more parallel line to meet the more. I had be waiting for what the Fed govt did long long ago for people like you to insulted me here and called me afonja simply telling your type to slow down.

Guys rock.on. To hell with haters. Agitation I support but rudeness, arrogant, chest beating, genocide insinuation, hate, extortion, disrespect etc I hate with passion. Goodnight if you like Nnwanne.
Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by str8talk1: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yes, this rubbish is what nairaland retards mods will be quick to post while that relates to the genocide committed on the Christian Igbos in the South East by the Islamic Army of Nigeria will be suppressed.

Shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
horsepower101:
Unity without Justice and Fairness is False and Forced. After all these unity parade, what happens after. We go back to tolerating injustice?

You made the best comment here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police intercepts Truck filled with Explosives, Detonators in Delta (PICS) / As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.