Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,788 members, 7,806,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (521 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by IkpuMmadu: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
1. Go and slim down. Do not let people take you for our mother when indeed you are our wife. We love to see you exercise and eat less.

2. Mind and control your tongue.

3. Keep the house clean.

4. Be hospitable, how you receive our friends and families matter to us. Make them feel welcome by coming out to greet them, serve them water if there is no drink.

5. Dress neatly and smart always, look good for us.

6. Do not disrespect us, we want to feel respected even with our imperfections, correct us with respect.

7. Treat us like a king, make us feel important and we shall treat you back as our queens.

8. Do not always claim right.

9. Be polite always.

10. Be quick to say “I am sorry”.

11. Do not delay us when we have to go out together. Start getting ready well ahead of time and don’t keep us waiting because we can be very impatient.

12. We don’t like tension, make us smile and laugh around you and we will want to hang around.

13. We love good food, if you have to go to a catering school to make us eat well, please do.

14. We do not like nagging. When you make your request, believe in us to do it in our own time. No amount of nagging can change us.

15. Do not belittle or gossip us to anyone.

16. If there are issues that need be addressed, find a quiet time when we can talk, just the two of us not necessarily in the middle of the night when you’re most likely going to disturb our sleep.

17. Do not prioritize others ahead of us, Make us your number one; Not the children, your friends, your family, your career, business, religion or anything around.

18. We love sex, do not withhold it. Never use it as a bargaining chip.

19. Be disciplined and wise in spending.

20. Be our friend and stop acting like our mom.

21. We can be jealous, do not get too close with the opposite sex on Social media. Seek our consent before accepting a male as Friend.

22. Do not paint us bad to the children, help them love and appreciate us.

23. Do not leave the home and children unattended.

24. Accept and relate well with our family members.

https://etimes.com.ng/nigerian-wives/
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Mrkumareze(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sure
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's all about respect, respect, respect. Respect your wife and she'll return the favour. Respect your husband and he'll value you too. If you respect your spouse and they insult your respect, then they're scum that do not deserve you in the first place.

It's not all about men. Women are humans too. And every human has EGO.
Tozara

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by adadike281(f): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
God talk am say ' men, love your wives..., wives, respect your husband... oya, love me, make I respect u.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by lalanice(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Ladyjumong(f): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
what of men undecided
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by IkpuMmadu: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
what of men undecided
It's not a dick measuring contest
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Ladyjumong(f): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

It's not a dick measuring contest
how about u stay off my mention if u got nothing reasonable to contribute undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Pics: If Nigerian Artists Were Students / I'm Feeling Like A Celeb / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.