Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" (76026 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by stane007: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Emmanuella Ropo has debunked NewsmakersNG’s report that she’s having an affair with Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, following the end of his marriage to his ex-wife Olori Wuraola, and will soon be unveiled as his wife.

Here’s NewsmakersNG’s report;

“The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, appears to have found love again after his recent separation from his Queen, Wuraola.

But the new love hoping to replace the Queen has a past that is now haunting her future.
NewsmakersNG learnt that Emmanuella Ropo was twice married with children and she has been in circulation for a while.

Her first marriage to one Joshua Adewale, an oil dealer, produced two children – girls, then she hooked one Femi and had her third child – a boy. She had allegedly been spotted with a popular Abeokuta-based Fuji musician, Alhaji Sefiu Alao Adekunle aka Omo Oko, who lost his wife last December, as well as a senior customs officer whose daughter got married recently at Oniru, in Lagos, and one Engr. Toye, who is allegedly a friend of the Ooni.

It has been revealed that Emmanuella, who hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State, has just ended her well documented steamy love affair with Femi, who had moved into her house at Anthony Enahoro Estate in Ogba, Ikeja. Pictures taken when love was blind have all been sent to NewsmakersNG.

Emmanuella recently stepped out with the Ooni to attend a high-society wedding in Lagos.

NewsmakersNG also learnt that one of Ooni’s sisters, Adesola, aka Yeye Two, is not comfortable with the unfolding scenario.

According to a source, Emmanuella and Oba Ogunwusi had been seeing each other before the crash of Ooni’s marriage. Another source said that the romance was gingered after the marriage crashed in August, and scouts went all out looking for another Queen for the King.

One of the scouts, close to Ooni’s family, is an Apapa-Lagos-based socialite and business tycoon. She hails from Ilesha, and she’s a toast of musicians in Lagos. Emmanuella is one of the ladies she has groomed in her circle.

She allegedly introduced Emmanuella to Oba Ogunwusi, and they took to each other like duck to water. But some of those in the know have started shouting: ‘Let the Buyer Beware!’

Emmanuella has, however, started clearing the cobwebs on her path. First, she allegedly picked a fight with Femi, the live-in lover, and then sent him packing. Femi was an Estate Agent in Abuja before he moved in with Emmanuella.”

However she has shut down the report, also revealing why she’s romantically linked to the monarch in an interview with FlipTV.

http://www.lailasblog.com/oonis-new-woman-allegedly-unveiled-however-trailed-by-scandal/

1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by LUGBE: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmmm tongue
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oni just be loving complicated living girls

This girls are too complex for a Queen lifestyle

Well the oni sure likes dangerous women

But a Queen should really live a life close to one even before been crowned not all this ones hopping In cos of money

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by josephine123: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by dahunsy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# season 2 grin

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Whats up with ooni and women who have been married twice?from wuraola to this emmanuella...na wa o

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by goldbim(f): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
What's with ooni and women with questionable past?? lipsrsealed.

36 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by MustiizRaja(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
and the lady is kinda fit for the king

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
ok
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by MustiizRaja(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
and the lady is kinda fit the king
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by MustiizRaja(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
and the lady kinda fit the king
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by shallysgirl: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
This old mama? SMH.
stane007:
Emmanuella Ropo has debunked NewsmakersNG’s report that she’s having an affair with Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, following the end of his marriage to his ex-wife Olori Wuraola, and will soon be unveiled as his wife.

Here’s NewsmakersNG’s report;

“The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, appears to have found love again after his recent separation from his Queen, Wuraola.

But the new love hoping to replace the Queen has a past that is now haunting her future.
NewsmakersNG learnt that Emmanuella Ropo was twice married with children and she has been in circulation for a while.

Her first marriage to one Joshua Adewale, an oil dealer, produced two children – girls, then she hooked one Femi and had her third child – a boy. She had allegedly been spotted with a popular Abeokuta-based Fuji musician, Alhaji Sefiu Alao Adekunle aka Omo Oko, who lost his wife last December, as well as a senior customs officer whose daughter got married recently at Oniru, in Lagos, and one Engr. Toye, who is allegedly a friend of the Ooni.

It has been revealed that Emmanuella, who hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State, has just ended her well documented steamy love affair with Femi, who had moved into her house at Anthony Enahoro Estate in Ogba, Ikeja. Pictures taken when love was blind have all been sent to NewsmakersNG.

Emmanuella recently stepped out with the Ooni to attend a high-society wedding in Lagos.

NewsmakersNG also learnt that one of Ooni’s sisters, Adesola, aka Yeye Two, is not comfortable with the unfolding scenario.

According to a source, Emmanuella and Oba Ogunwusi had been seeing each other before the crash of Ooni’s marriage. Another source said that the romance was gingered after the marriage crashed in August, and scouts went all out looking for another Queen for the King.

One of the scouts, close to Ooni’s family, is an Apapa-Lagos-based socialite and business tycoon. She hails from Ilesha, and she’s a toast of musicians in Lagos. Emmanuella is one of the ladies she has groomed in her circle.

She allegedly introduced Emmanuella to Oba Ogunwusi, and they took to each other like duck to water. But some of those in the know have started shouting: ‘Let the Buyer Beware!’

Emmanuella has, however, started clearing the cobwebs on her path. First, she allegedly picked a fight with Femi, the live-in lover, and then sent him packing. Femi was an Estate Agent in Abuja before he moved in with Emmanuella.”

However she has shut down the report, also revealing why she’s romantically linked to the monarch in an interview with FlipTV.

http://www.lailasblog.com/oonis-new-woman-allegedly-unveiled-however-trailed-by-scandal/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Opakan2: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
No sha marry ibo.. na that one go cause fight

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by DrBasit(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Are there no pretty decent ladies that are fair in complexion if that's what the king is after....
Enough of all these ex- Oloshos....

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by dinma007: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Samusu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
and yhu will not be
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by bigass123(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ooni must be lover over ripe pawpaw judging from his choice of women.
But na all yellow pawpaws dey get ugly relationship history?
Topic for research grin

Click like if you think the ooni is on this...
Click share if you think this is another one chance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by hokafor(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
The Randy oni have a thing for fair skin ladies.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by geokay777(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sombori is out to spoil Sombori show. .. .. .. .. . Omo araye Le embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Oni just be loving complicated living girls

This girls are too complex for a Queen lifestyle

We the oni sure likes dangerous women

But a Queen should really live a life close to one even before been crowned not all this ones hoping I'm cos of money
This your grammar though.
Which one is complicated living girls?
We the oni?
Don't get me started on the last sentence.
Please always spell check your posts.

16 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Naff24(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
I even think say na Mark Angel Emmanuella ni, I for just faint patapata.

Back to the topic, I heard Oni once married before he was crowned, abeg who know where the woman dey? I need to talk to her

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by cstr1000: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
This Ooni does not like virgins. He prefers the women with high sexual mileage. cheesy
How progressive of him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Pavore9: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
If true, the ooni is attracted to women with complicated marital history!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by moyor274(f): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
I'm dark skinned and have a crush on this man, but I guess he's into fair ladies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Charly68: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
This Kabiyesi is too cool and handsome to be hooked to Belgium women up and down..Ebora Ile Ife should be careful in his selection this time around..women are very necessary but choosing a wrong one can be disastrous and traumatic to a descent personality like the king

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by ShinyJay22(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
This ooni go like "Belgium" things sha...With all due respect sir i infact we(the yoruba people) think you desrve a way more better woman(there are many women of virtue) than these ones,no offense.I also feel that his taste is also a source for concern...Afterall,no be only you like better thing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Ugoeze2016: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pretty woman you two look good together though
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Harrynight(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
naija... i hail oo

dont jus mess up in naija, only time will passby and they will dig up, open ur file and narrate ur stories from birth!
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by cstr1000: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pavore9:
If true, the ooni is attracted to women with complicated marital history!
He just likes his women very experienced, that is all.
His former queen was not married na.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos / Rams Sacrificed Ahead Of Third Mainland Bridge Repair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.