Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (7008 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

honey on the contrary i was once in love and i mean really in love..............

I sooooooooo loved my ex and she was loyally and totally in love with me too even when i had nothing and when the gates of blessing was opened to me and i got a job she but she left cos according to her i put my work before her (and yes.......i was guilty of that)................
I didnt cry even if it hurt so much cos i see no reason why i should.............my heart is hurting already

whats the use of making my eyes hurt too cos i wanna cry undecided

so you like guys who cry at every emotional pain felt abi?
I never said I like them, you haven't experienced true love and made sacrifices. Men have emotions, crying doesn't make them a weakling.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
wouldn't lie I've cried once

but was in my teen, and she was what you would term "first love" those secondary school love thing.

but say make me, son of my father come dey cry now or feel depressed because of woman na big rubbish.... it's so yuck, childish and depicts emotional immaturity...... no woman takes a crying man serious

thank you man..........yo've said it all cool
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Saintsammurai(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nothing on planet earth will make me cry for a lady.. chai!!! i cant even imagin it.....LOL infact, thats a disgrace to manhood...what Nonsense!!!! The beautiful ladies in this earth are 10 times as much as guys.. so why will i be a fool and cry for one stvpid girl when i can take a walk to a bank, shopright or go to any party and woo like 10 different ladies and even take one back home to fork for the night..
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay
so you saying when a lady calls it quits with you you'd start wailing and crying huh? undecided
If it's worth me crying, why not? grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
thats nat what i'm tryna say hun

i'm only saying any guy who cries cos a lady tells him "........we're done.....this relationship is over" should be whipped
Why though?
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thank you man..........yo've said it all cool
naso ooo....even the girl wey I cry for dey use am laugh me till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by omoobi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
people respond to heart break differently, some will cry,some will resort to mood swing,some will just stay calm and nurse the wound quietly. crying is not a sign for being weak.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

when you're into a stone-heart business like buying and selling kidneys crying becomes a forgotten shiii tongue

honestly though i can relate @ bolded

Lol. I don't sell kidneys only. I'm into balls business also grin

There are lots of things to cry upon than a woman who u know will surely leave one day.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:
YES!!!!............guys who cry cos a lady dumped and broke their hearts are bitch+ass+weaklings and their balls should be removed and crushed undecided

a friend of mine got dumped by his 3 years and 4months gf (now ex) cos he (myfriend) cheated and she found out....................
You shoulda seen they way the douche bag was crying like he was in hell and satan just added 2 cubes of brimestone to his fire undecided

evryone in da room (i and 2 other friends) was like what the fvck!!!.........................dude really showed how much of a weakling he is sha (and we told him that) and i'm sure thats how other weak men out there cry when they get heart broken by there girlfriends

seriously it not ideal................y'all wailers with manhoods should stop such shitty shiiiiii...............abeg!!!!

I am very sure that the guy called babalawo on nairaland is at work
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Burgerlomo: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
thats nat what i'm tryna say hun

i'm only saying any guy who cries cos a lady tells him "........we're done.....this relationship is over" should be whipped
This guy sha cheesy

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Smartini:
You have no idea what true love is, neither do you have any idea the amount of pain such man is experiencing and the sacrifice he has made for the sake of love. I have never suffered from a heartbreak or a broken relationship, but crying isn't a sign of weakness. You cry to feel better and stronger and not just hold the pain while you die inside.

bros answer this question please

would you wail and cry when a lady tells you its over between the two of you?
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Funny enough, I didn't know when tears started gushing from my eyes when the lady I loved passionately disappointed me.

That experience has made me emotionally stronger today

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I never said I like them, you haven't experienced true love and made sacrifices. Men have emotions, crying doesn't make them a weakling.

hehehehe i wont say no more @ bolded...............cos you dont know what i've seen and been through grin

and wait lemme get this straight...........you say a guy who crys cos he was heartbroken isnt a weakling but at the same time you dont like guys who cry anyhow............

Why dont you like them then if it isnt cos they are usually the weak guys? undecided
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehehehe i wont say no more @ bolded...............cos you dont know what i've seen and been through grin

and wait lemme get this straight...........you say a guy who crys cos he was heartbroken isnt a weakling but at the same time you dont like guys who cry anyhow............

Why dont you like them then if it isnt cos they are usually the weak guys? undecided
"I never said I liked them". Doesn't mean I hate them.

Err.. I'm currently hungry and unable to argue even the whole thing you're saying isn't making sense, so I'll just use the little strength I've to cook.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't cry over anything angry

I move on to another thing instantly..crying and thinking about an incident is a sign of self pity...."and self pity is no pity"... you spend valuable time thinking about a problem or issue that you can do very little to change

I always see a problem as an opportunity to do something else...besides our brain isn't wired to think about a problem, it is wired to provide solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
If it's worth me crying, why not? grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy.na wa o cheesy

so the mighty jack would burst into tears (if its worth it) immediately a lady tells him it over

issoarite cheesy
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Zhahovic(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
My ex should come and read this,crying and bringing out mucus...yuck!
Jesus of sevilla!
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why though?

you do know the reasons hun smiley

its the same reasons ladies (and perharps you too) donot like guys who cry at any slight emotional pain felt...................
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
"I never said I liked them". Doesn't mean I hate them.

Err.. I'm currently hungry and unable to argue even the whole thing you're saying isn't making sense, so I'll just use the little strength I've to cook.

ahan what kinda confusion is this........you dont like and at the same time dont dislike them undecided

anyways its all good

have fun cooking smiley
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ahan what kinda confusion is this........you dont like and at the same time dont dislike them undecided

anyways its all good

have fun cooking smiley
I never said I like them doesn't mean I hate them, you asked if I like them and I said I never mentioned liking them. How would I even know in the first place that he cries?
. The fact that you don't cry doesn't mean men who cry are weaklings. They're not weaklings, they've just been emotionally battered and it normal to go physical about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nothing on planet earth will make me cry for a lady.. chai!!! i cant even imagin it.....LOL infact, thats a disgrace to manhood...what Nonsense!!!! The beautiful ladies in this earth are 10 times as much as guys.. so why will i be a fool and cry for one stvpid girl when i can take a walk to a bank, shopright or go to any party and woo like 10 different ladies and even take one back home to fork for the night..
Tales by moonlight,chronicles of a fùckboy.cheesy
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
This guy sha cheesy

cool cheesy
saw ur other comment

so you actually cried as in wail and sniff in or just shed a tear
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyinlomobambam:

I am very sure that the guy called babalawo on nairaland is at work

cheesy cheesy cheesy

why you talk so boss
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cool cheesy
saw ur other comment

so you actually cried as in wail and sniff in or just shed a tear
Cried ni ooooo baba cheesy
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
comradespade:

There are lots of things to cry upon than a woman who u know will surely leave one day.

cheesy cheesy

perfect........means we can send you the balls of those guys who cry so you can sell dem at really cheap rates cheesy cheesy

exactly man............i still try to imagine the scenerio
my bae would tell me its over and i go just burst cry or run to my room and atart crying

very crazy shii
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
comradespade:

cheesy cheesy

perfect........means we can send you the balls of those guys who cry so you can sell dem at really cheap rates cheesy cheesy

my bae would tell me its over and i go just burst cry or run to my room and atart crying

very crazy shii
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Cried ni ooooo baba cheesy

aaahhh
trying to imagine the whole scenerio but its just not playing out well sad.................i seriously cant imagine the man of ten list cry over a lady cheesy cheesy

i wanna assumed you were jazzed sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy

very crazy shii

That's my guy, #250,000 per ball.

Why will I cry on a bítches who ain't loyal? She found a better part of her life somewhere else, I embark on my odyssey also grin 50-50
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I never said I like them doesn't mean I hate them, you asked if I like them and I said I never mentioned liking them. How would I even know in the first place that he cries?
. The fact that you don't cry doesn't mean men who cry are weaklings. They're not weaklings, they've just been emotionally battered and it normal to go physical about it.

okay you seriously aiint getting my point here so lemme lay it out like this

*i aiint saying guys who cry are weaklings..................i only said guys who cry cos a lady dumped them are weaklings.....................like why would a guy suddenly burst into tears when a lady tells him its over betwwen both of them undecided

and i also mean after getting to know he crys alot at every slight emotional upset...............

Now i want a yes or no only

do you like guys who you know to be cry babies...........guys who cry at every emotional pain they feel?
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by elantraceey(f): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
I remember how much I boasted and bragged to my friends that I'll never cry because of a break up and when it happened I was down for a month. No matter how 'strong ' you think you are if you truly value and love someone you claimed to be in a relationship with there's no way you won't feel an amount of pain when separation happens especially when you gave it your all, people react to pain differently, calling a man or anyone that cried a weakling isn't ideal.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aaahhh
trying to imagine the whole scenerio but its just not playing out well sad.................i seriously cant imagine the man of ten list cry over a lady cheesy cheesy

i wanna assumed you were jazzed sha cheesy cheesy
E don tey baba, no be now nah cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What A Young Girl Posted On Facebook / Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.